Giftsnideas.compast mother's day my order to poland with giftsnideas.com was not delivered on time

F

Past Mother's Day my order to Poland with giftsnideas.com was not delivered on time. When it arrived contents were spoiled.

3 weeks ago I ordered from www.giftbasketsoverseas.com for Father's Day, a bit more expensive but the order arrived next day and worth the money paid.

• Su
    suthansee May 05, 2019

The gift that i sent was not delivered yet and they are not responding

• Im
    Imran cheema67 Mar 20, 2019

You guys did the most pathetic thing...
    same order spoiled twice in a year and bunch of lies
    last year u guys could not deliver and even did not reimburse the money...

Are u not tired of fraud?
    this year the same thing happened.
    I have many friend using your website.. surely will advise them to refrain immediately

• Pa
    Papaboy Feb 11, 2019

I shipped flowers for my friend's birthday which were due to arrive Friday 18th January 2019. Nothing was received and money £50 was taken.
    The company is giftsnideas.com and I now wish I had read the reviews before using them. My contact email is [email protected] My name is Mr J Gordon.

manaswitha Sep 18, 2018

my order number is [protected] i just want to track my order but you have such a worst customer service who isn't bothered of the customer satisfaction and they don't even provide a prompt reply . such a worst service u people have

• Ro
    Robbert1111 Aug 21, 2018

Order for Valentine's day was delivered two days late. The website promises 'On time delivery' and 'Refund if not satisfied'.
    Contacting Customer Service via Live Chat is an impossibility (scam service). Mail conversation is very slow, and no answer to the questions asked, only sweet words and apologies.

• El

Ayane Umosa
    Ishikawa uruma city
    Okinawa Japan
    ( not full address)

You should be able to locate order
    It was a fruit basket to be delivered on 5/8/18
    Thank you.

• Mo
    Mobycoco Aug 15, 2018

All the contents of the original order has been replaced by cheaper chocolates!

may llanos Aug 15, 2018

I ordered on your website and got confirmation with my order number [protected]. It was supposed to be delivered on June 30, 2018 but you failed to do so. And the support agents in your live chat are ignoring my messages now. I need the refund of $70 since you failed to comply.

• Ad
    Adam (CSM) May 07, 2012

Hi Finidade,
    I am sorry for not observing this website before. I am the Customer Service Manager for Giftsnideas.com. Firstly, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to resolve your problem.However we were not able to find your order number. We want to improve this and if your complaint still hasn't been answered to or looked at, kindly drop one more mail with your order number at our customer service id or call us at [protected], I will try my level best to fix these problems and try to ensure that the right action is taken.
    We sincerely apologize once again for the troubles caused to you.

Adam