Having problems with GiftsnIdeas?

GiftsnIdeas reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 26, 2011. The latest review Order no. 021166179 was posted on May 15, 2021. The latest complaint not trustworthy, fake company was resolved on Feb 14, 2015. GiftsnIdeas has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 92 reviews. GiftsnIdeas has resolved 5 complaints.

GiftsnIdeas Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 286 5896 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 061 744 (Australia)
+852 81 930 122 (Hong Kong)
PMB # 7044, 2711 Centerville Rd., Ste 112
Wilmington, Delaware
United States - 19808
India
201, GK Classics, Plot № 120, Opp. Heritage Fresh, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500073

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GiftsnIdeas Customer Service. Initial GiftsnIdeas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GiftsnIdeas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GiftsnIdeas. Discuss the issues you have had with GiftsnIdeas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GiftsnIdeas Complaints & Reviews

GiftsnIdeasnon delivery

This company is a scam, avoid at all costs!!! I put in three high value gift delivery orders a week before christmas 2013. I had to chase one to get it delivered on time, the other two were not delivered despite their account system stating all had been completed. I am still trying to get my money back a week after xmas!
Please check all the other bad reviews this company has before getting involved. Wish I had thought to do so before losing my money.

GiftsnIdeascustomer abusing

Worst experience

Avoid this company

I ordered 2 weeks ago, on the 5th of november, the "carrot cake 6 inch orange citrus vegan", to be delivered on the 8th of november. As it wasn't received till 11th of november (The cake should be delivered in 2-3 bussiness days), i've called at customer service and they told me that upsy, the cake is out of stock, although I could order it from the website and they didn't bother to notice me, untill I called.

I've changed the delivery date to 23th of november, although I should cancel it, because I was very upset. I choosed another present. They, of course, assure me that it will be delivered.

This week, i've checked the status of these changes and found out that the payment difference wasn't processed (I payed more money for this one) and after that, they respond to me that the first cake - the carrot cake - will be delivered?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Lies, lies, lies

It was the first and the last time I ordered something from this company.
    I regret that I trust it.

The customer testimonials from the website are invented, they are lies, as one cannot review about it anywhere on their website!!

I am very dissapointed.

Customer abusing

Giftsnideas.comsubstandard service

I made two orders from giftsnidea.com on the 27th May 2013 to send to Malaysia (from NZ)- order numbers [protected], and [protected], and asked to be delivered on the 31st May 2013, which is (was) my mother's birthday.

first of all, the orders were more expensive than I had anticipated as I also needed to pay for 'express delivery' and 'hand delivery' fees (even though I have given ample of time to deliver the goods) - nonetheless, I was told some goods have only one method of delivery and therefore customers will be charged the handling fees. OK, I accepted that.

Then I received emails (multiple identical emails I may add) requesting a time so gifts n ideas personnel can call me to verify I am a genuine person, with a genuine credit card details before they placed the orders. So I wrote back promptly giving them an appropriate time to call (not knowing where they will be calling from, I have even told them the time difference). But a phone call never arrived. Interestingly, my credit card was charged on the 28th May - interesting, because the orginal reason for the phone call was to verify me, wasn't it? But without the verification (ie not knowing if I am a genuine card holder from your end) my card was still charged!

I eventually rang and spoke to one of the personnels the next day and enquired reasons why the card was charged before verification - i was told ' is the company policy'. Apparently I have written the wrong area code on the form when I made the order - so nevermind, i accepted I probably do have to take a responsibility if I have not written the right mobile number.
      One would have thought that the phone call I made would be sufficient for verification - but NO! Apparently I have to hang up from my landline and rang you again using my mobile phone because that was the phone number I provided - even though I was able to tell them my mobile number - that apparently is insufficient for verification! Mobile phone was provided as that would be the easiest way to contact me at work, and naturally I rang from my landline because I am making an overseas call - anyone in the right mind would have used the landline to call! But no, not enough, I have to hang up and ring again! Eventually the personnel finally suggested I can ring with my mobile and 'missed call' so he can verify me and ring me back on my mobile - I wonder why wasn't that suggested in the first place!

Nevermind, I am a patience person - so eventually a delivery date was organised - 1st June for one order (the flowers and chocolate truffles), and 5th June for the other (the perfume). So I was at eased a little. I then received a phone call to say the truffles were not to be arriving ontime, but they can change to Ferro Rochocer for me - Look, I would have ordered Ferraro if I wanted that, but I expect to get what I order. So I told them I am prepared to wait and have the first order arrive the same time as the latter. But again, NO - another email received to say that the 'concerned department' was not able to deliver the truffles so it will be Ferraro afterall -- and the orders finally arrived on the 3rd June. The flowers were at the different configuration from the photos - I do appreciate variation, but not to that extent.

OK, the second order - the perfume, sure enough, didn't arrive on the 5th June as promised, and at the time of the writing of this email - I have literallly just made a phone call to them (having made one the night before on the 6th NZ evening time) and was told 'the concerned department' hasn't get back to them with a response. Anyone with patience would have run out of the patience by now.

I have told them and complained. I request the order to be cancelled and demand a full refund back. The delivery did not arrive as promised, neither was there an email or phone call to explain the delayed in delivery. The goods that was delivered was substandard. THis is far from the expectation and the impression customers received. Not to mention the unnecessary costs I have to pay to made overseas calls.

I WILL NOT BE USING THEIR SERVICE AGAIN, AND I WILL ENSURE THAT THIS COMPLAINTS GO A LONG WAY SO THAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW TO USE AGAINST YOUR SERVICE.

Grace Nancy Sep 03, 2013

Dear Sarina L,

I am sorry for not observing this website before. I am the Customer Service Manager for Giftsnideas.com. Firstly, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to listen and solve all your concerns related to our service. We have investigated your both the orders # [protected] & [protected]. We would be glad to process refund for your both the orders as per the customer satisfaction policy we follow. If you have any more concerns related to our service then please drop an email to [email protected] or you can directly contact me at [email protected] We will definitely look into it, verify and make sure that you are provided with fruitful solution.

We at Giftsnideas.com always adhere to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We are always here to listen, understand and provide you with best solution.

Warm Regards
          Customer Service Manager,
          Giftsnideas.com

Giftsnideas.comrefused refund or any compensation for late delivery of a food product that was spoiled by the time it reached the recipient!

I ordered a luxury food hamper from giftsnideas.com (included cheese, cake, spreads) weeks prior to the date that I wanted the anniversary gift to be delivered to my partner in the UK. After the delivery was not made on the date I requested I began chasing up several customer service representatives about why it was not delivered on time as it completely ruined our anniversary. After requesting a refund and being told for many days that someone would be in contact with me regarding a solution I finally received an email from them. This email was sent to me FIVE DAYS after they delivered the hamper to the WRONG apartment in my partners complex and someone else had signed for it. As they failed to contact me sooner the food has had 5 days to spoil and they refuse to compensate me because they said they won't refund if its already been delivered. This is not to mention the fact that I do not expect them to give a package worth $230 to any stranger that signs for it. I frequently send packages overseas to my partner and this is absolutely the most unprofessional and fraudulent company I have ever dealt with. They delivered the package AFTER I requested a refund and then told me I couldn't be compensated because it was already sent. I highly recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Grace Nancy Sep 03, 2013

Dear Gesika M,

I am sorry for not observing this website before. I am the Customer Service Manager for Giftsnideas.com. Firstly, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to listen and solve if you have any concern with our service. Please drop an email with your order number and concern to [email protected] or you can directly contact me at [email protected] We will definitely look into it, verify and make sure that you are provided with fruitful solution. We have refund and replacement policy if the customer is not satisfied.

Warm Regards
            Customer Service Manager,

Giftsnideas.comunreliable. not trustworthy.

Gift did not arrive on promised date, which was valentines day. When I inquired I was told that it was never processed for delivery. I was miffed that they never told the sender that it was never going to be delivered on the 14th. Had I not inquired I would not have known! Then they promised for it to be delivered two days later, but alas, it never came. The sender demanded a full refund which did not come. I contacted them again to find out what was going on and when I asked to speak to a manager, I was told to call a US number (I am outside North America) instead of just passing on the chat to the manager on duty. When I asked for my chat transcript to be emailed to me, suddenly they said "they are not allowed to" even though it clearly stated at the bottom of the chat box that they could email the transcript to me. When I asked the customer service person why that is, she just closed the chat window without addressing my last concern. What a rude, rude person.

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS SITE. Your time, money and effort are better served elsewhere.

• Aq
              Aqib00 Feb 05, 2017

same kind of services for my order as well! poor service and fake promises

Grace Nancy Feb 21, 2013

Dear Genevive, We understand your emotion related to the Valentine's Day. I, as a customer service manager, apologize on the behalf of company for the inconvenience caused and will personally look in to it to solve your concern. If your concern has not been solved yet, please drop an email to [email protected] I will verify and process your refund, if the refund has not been processed yet.

We have also considered all your concerns regarding customer support system as a feedback. We assure you that we have up-scaled our support system in order to be prompt in replying to each customer inquiries and concerns.

I will be waiting for your email. Thank you!

Grace Nancy Feb 21, 2013

Dear Genesis, We understand your emotion related to Valentine's day and again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I, as a customer service manager, would like to solve your concern personally. I have taken all your concerns regarding our customer support system as a feedback. We have checked it with our process and policy. I again want to assure you that we have up-scaled the customer support system to be prompt and effective in handling customer's concerns.

You can be rest assured about the refund, if you are not satisfied with the service and if the refund is not processed yet. I sincerely want to solve your concern. Please drop an email to [email protected] with your order number and concern. I will get back to you at the earliest with alternatives in order to compensate with the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

• Ge
              Genevive Feb 20, 2013

Grace,

Your response to my comments on your service seriously undermine the totality of my experience in using your service. I do not "seem to" have complaints on product non-delivery- I really do have those worded quite strongly in my previous post. Your customer service was not "slow in responding"; it was simply abysmal, irritating and most of all incompetent. Utterly useless.

You have to realize that it does not matter whether or not you claim to be prompt in addressing other customer concerns on Valentine's day. That is immaterial as you should only concern yourself about these disappointing incidents that happened with my transaction with you in your response to MY complaint. I seriously hope you were not trying to save face on behalf of your company with that statement.

Valentine's day happen on the same day each year. Your clients order their gifts from your site well in advance of this date PLUS you give them the option of choosing when they want their items delivered. They trust that when you charge their credit cards, etc for the purchased item that you will perform your end of the deal in good faith. You had time to prepare and allocate resources in order to deliver the pre-purchased items your clients have bought from your site. All these excuses given to me for the non-delivery of my item are just evidences of poor planning and coordination on your part for an occasion that you should have been prepared for.

Not only did you not perform to the least expectations of your client, your customer service was extremely difficult to reach, staffed with rude agents and useless overall. Your clients do not take kindly to lies as well- see the incident wherein your agent claimed that they were "not allowed" to email the chat transcript when the chat box clearly stated that clients have the option to have this sent to them.

Your services are seriously, seriously flawed. Kindly take the time to think about your replies to customer complaints as yours was borderline insulting.

Regards,
              Gen

Grace Nancy Feb 20, 2013

Dear Genevive, i am Grace from Giftsnideas.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. You seem to have complaints on non delivery of product and slow responsive customer service. Our customer service team were prompt in replying to a very large number of queries during valentine's season. However, there were a little delay in addressing few orders. We are aware of it and we have up-scaled the customer support system in order to be prompt in replying each inquiry. In-case, your concern is not yet addressed, we would request you to drop an email to [email protected] or to me at [email protected] We will definitely look into it, verify and provide you with fruitful solution.

We at Giftsnideas.com ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are always here to listen, understand and provide you with best solution. Thank you!

Giftsnideas.com

Giftsnideas.com — they were very quick to charge my credit card

Ordered gift on 22/12/12 for delivery to relative in USA. Not received. When I contacted Giftsnideas.com they...

Giftsnideas.compoor quality

no delivery of heavy article - it had to be picked up and carried home

and the product was of such poor quality and under-value that it caused only trouble and shame.

Never again ! ! ! !

Grace Nancy Feb 20, 2013

Dear Manav and Josda, i am Grace from Giftsnideas.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. You seem to have complaints on non delivery of product and slow responsive customer service. Our customer service team were prompt in replying to a very large number of queries during Valentine's season. However, there were a little delay in addressing few orders. We are aware of it and we have up-scaled the customer support system in order to be prompt in replying each inquiry. In-case, your concern is not yet addressed, we would request you to drop an email to [email protected] or me at [email protected] We will definitely look into it, verify and provide you with fruitful solution.

Grace Nancy Feb 20, 2013

Dear Shample, i am Grace from Giftsnideas.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please drop an email to [email protected] or to me at [email protected] with order number and concern. We have refund and replacement policy if customer is not satisfied. We will definitely look into it, verify and provide you with fruitful solution.

josda Feb 14, 2013

At least you got an email, I got nothing at all and when talking to their customer service all they said is that the will send me an email in the next days to confirm what happened. It was supposed o be delivered 2 days ago. Its Valentine´s day today and still no gift still no email. DO, PLEASE DO STAY AWAY FROM THIS INCREDIBLY ### SITE!!!

manav123 Feb 14, 2013

First of all I would just like to say, that its the worst decision of my whole life to have relied on such a vendor called giftsnideas!! I ordered my gift 3 days prior to valentines day for my special one as she is in USA...Guess what? They email me next morning saying that the gift was out of stock..Now, when I asked the customer representative for an laternate choice; they had no clue..After that when I said I am ready to paymore than the original one..They didnt have a solution nor did they wanted to give me a refund..Then I called up customer care in flipping "INDIA" (hahahaha)..As usual the line was crap and the customer rep could barely speak english! Now, on top of that I was assured that I would get my gift delivered on time. But however, i recieve another email from another representative stating that my order hadn't gone through..But after 15 mins or so, i recieve another email that my order is taken care of..Twist to the story was valentine's day when I was back in sqaure one after wasted one whole day with these idiots.They had no clue about my order and its status. And guess what ..surprise surprise! my online account reflected my order status in a different status next morning...All I can say is that they spoilt my special day with flase promises and kept giving stupid alternatives. They are just scammers..!! I am so angry and pissed that I wish and curse that they rot in hell!

Giftsnideas.comI am so disappointed at this site

I am so disappointed at this site. My delivery wasnt done that the given date. it was a birthday N somehow they didnt confirm the payment and it was not delievered. later when i talked to the live person of this site then they told me they tried to call me etc or emailed me which i have no idea...why would i think that my delievery wouldnt happen until i get a phonecall etc while the payment was approved on the spot. also i live in different times zones for you guys to contact me. thanks for ruining someone specials birthday for me and having a reason of confirmation etc while i was waiting eagerly that that person would receive the gift and would be so happy and surprised. thanks you this site for making my daY!!! Awful experience never coming back here again and if only i could write a negative blog about it it would make my day!!

Grace Nancy Feb 20, 2013

Dear Kriame, i am Grace from Giftsnideas.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. It seems that your payment had not been processed. Our customer service team manually verify the payment by approaching customers whose payments does not get processed automatically. We are aware of it and we have up-scaled the customer support system in order to be prompt in verification. We have a refund and replacement policy if customer is not satisfied. In-case, your concern is not yet addressed, we would request you to drop an email to [email protected] or me at [email protected] with your order number and concern. We will definitely look into it, verify and provide you with fruitful solution.

Giftsnideas.com

Giftsnideas.commy big fault was ordering before check if this site was or not trustworthy

Stay away from this site. Its just a fraud!!! You have been warned. I'm not going to share my experience with you guys cuz its just the same as other people just wrote here. My big fault was ordering before check if this site was or not trustworthy.

Grace Nancy Feb 20, 2013

Dear Almante, i am Grace from Giftsnideas.com. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to understand your concern in order to provide you solution. We have a refund and replacement policy if customer is not satisfied. In-case, your concern is not yet addressed, we would request you to drop an email to [email protected] or me at [email protected] with your order number and concern. We will definitely look into it, verify and provide you with fruitful solution.

Giftsnideas.com — I will not pay for nothing but trouble for 3 weeks

This site is ridiculous! 3 weeks ago I placed an order, when UPS tried to deliver it I was told it was not...

Giftsnideas.comcustomer 'service' agents barely speak english and telephone line keeps cutting out

Failure to deliver. Customer 'service' agents barely speak English and telephone line keeps cutting out. Same old lies about speaking with their 'local partner' to find out why they haven't delivered. By speaking with UPS it transpires the retailer (giftsnideas.com) voided the UPS order prior to collection.

Liars. Cheats. Scammers. Avoid at all costs.

• Ad
                      Adam (CSM) May 07, 2012

Hi Gined,
                      I am sorry for not observing this website before. I am the Customer Service Manager for Giftsnideas.com. Firstly, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to resolve your problem.However we were not able to find your order number. We want to improve this and if your complaint still hasn't been answered to or looked at, kindly drop one more mail with your order number at our customer service id or call us at [protected], I will try my level best to fix these problems and try to ensure that the right action is taken.
                      We sincerely apologize once again for the troubles caused to you.

Adam
                      Customer Service Manager

Giftsnideas.com — past mother's day my order to poland with giftsnideas.com was not delivered on time

Past Mother's Day my order to Poland with giftsnideas.com was not delivered on time. When it arrived...