Complaints & Reviews

scamming me out of my points

Look i had 11, 911 kicks yesterday then today you said you added 72 points and 96 points
But my points volume never increased from yesterday. I know you understand basic math and English
Kindly tell me how do you add points today but my volume never increased from what it was yesterday if you add 72 points and 96 points today that means you would add them to the points that I had yesterday and then I should have 12, 079 in points NOT 11, 911

Also I got an email today saying I have earned a total of 147070 in points to date BUT ALL I HAVE SEEN IS 111, 911 in points I have never bought any gift cards other than the 4 for Lowe's totaling 100, 000 in points

Based on the email I got from shop kicks STATING I HAVE RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 147, 070 so far in kicks
That's a shortage of 35, 159 in points THAT YOU OWE ME
THOSE WOULD BE ALL THE POINTS THAT YOU OWE ME THAT I HAVE BEEN DISPUTING FOR OVER A YEAR!
So you owe me 35, 159 in points based on the email you have sent me telling me I have earned a total of 147, 070 so far in points.
AND I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT NUMBER TO CALL FOR GROUPON ABOUT KICKS IM NOT GETTING.

These are all new issues that have happened over the last 2 weeks SO STOP USING THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE ME POINTS 8 months ago!

scamming me out of my points

app

I cashed in for $2 Walmart card. I wanted to make sure it worked before I built up too many points. They put the card in my account but did not give me a code to use it so it i...

shopkick

I had over 28, 000 kicks saved up and most recently signed up for Hulu through shopkick to receive 4, 000 kicks for my subscription. The very next day my account was suspended...

www.shopkick.comWaste of time. And this app is inconvenient.

My sister told me that she has used the app, which she downloaded from the website www.shopkick.com. But the app was so inconvenient, but the description on the website was completely opposite. Basically, I needed to go to the shop and scan random things in order to earn more points. It wasn’t convenient at all. Also it looked strange and I stopped to use the website. This app is complete waste of your time and in result you won’t get any points or gifts.

• Vo
    Vone Pinto Dec 21, 2017

My account got banned all of a sudden for no reason.I have been accumulating kicks from quite sometime.I jut get an automated message giving rules.I haven't done anything to get my account banned.We accumulate it so much efforts not to get our account banned.At least give us a clear reason why this happens and allow us to at least redeem kicks that we earned no far.Its not fair to us who actually spend time and money to get these kicks.

• La
    LaDonna Washington Feb 19, 2020

Several family members have been suspended from this app without an explanation. One email has been returned saying the issue was with scans and walk-in's. First if you reach your limit with walk-in's they will not allow you to get any more until a certain number of days. As for scans. I am sure my 70 year old father with the inability to do a lot of walking got a lot of scans. I have personally found the correct product for my parents and we all scanned the same product in our own apps. The company has gotten popular so now it has decided to kick long time users off. Very unsatisfied.