Having problems with Bynsave?

Bynsave Customer Service Contacts

243 Claflin Blvd
Franklin Square, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bynsave Customer Service. Initial Bynsave complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bynsave above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bynsave. Discuss the issues you have had with Bynsave and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BynsaveSunflower necklace order #98066

The inscription was supposed to be "You are my sunshine"
but instead it is a vulgar phrase!! This is a gift for my granddaughter AND
I sure do not want to give her one with vulgarity on it.

Please replace it with the right inscription!!!

Leslie Elliott
508 May Drive
Madison, Tennessee 37115

Bynsavenecklace

I order a necklace in october... I have not received it.. I have sent over 20 emails with no results... Order # 99165 in the amount $25.09.. I have asked over and over for a refund... They have basically stole my money... They have no other way of contact beside email... Sent a letter to nyc and it was returned not deliverable. All I want is a refund. I can't look up the exact date of the order as the website is "down". The number [protected] will not connect you to anyone. It is just an answering service...

BynsaveI ordered a product from bynsave in july 2019 and have still not received my order

On 10 July 2019, I ordered some 2 sided tape from Bynsave and as of today 24 Jan 2020 I have not received my order. I have asked by email where my order is and have been told to be patient my order will soon be shipped.
      Is there any way that I can get my money back. I paid $23.94 on 10 July and have nothing to show for it.
      My order number is 87190 and again it was for double sided tape ordered on 10 July 2019.
      The company address for customer service is listed as 243 Claflin Blvd, Franklin Square, New York and the listed telephone number is listed as [protected].
      Please advise,
      Joe Sampugnaro

Bynsavehanging neck fan

I ordered this item, order number 94425 in August, 2019, and still have not received it! I have sent two emails, getting no response, and called twice to no avail. Be assured I intend to let everyone I know to NEVER buy from that site.

What a shameful way to cheat people out of their money! I would like to either receive the item, double neck fan, or have a refund applied to my credit card. This type of experience makes online shopping extremely disappointing, altho this company bynsave, is by far the worst I have dealt with. No others have been this irresponsible and untrustworthy. Never again!!
        Mary Bungo, [protected]@aol.com!

Bynsaveneck fan

I ordered a neck fan many months ago and never received it. I totally forgot I did until I was going through my pictures and saw the screenshot of the product where I had ordered it. Come to find out, I ordered it July 29th. I have a screen shot to prove all of this, including the confirmation number 92101. I paid $25 for it and I either want my money back, or my product. I would appreciate a response to resolve this asap. I have included the picture of my order confirmation. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Bynsavesunflower necklace

Ordered this product in September and I still have not received anything but they took my money. I've sent many emails which hardly get a response and all they say is you will get your product. I've asked for a refund but they say no. You can't call them either, if you call the number at the end they say email them and someone will get back to you within 24 hours which is another lie. They take weeks to respond and you get no where with it. Still trying to either get my product or money. Ps they say 7-10 business days for delivery. Scam scam scam please do not purchase anything from these thieves!!!

Bynsaveorder was wrong of the double sided tape

I ordered 2 roles of the 2-sided tape and it was like close to 40$ and when I got it it was only 1 role of tape and i've contacted the company over and over again about this matter and still more then 6 months later it still is not resolved!!! I'm so sick of this they are scammers, when someone can't find any contact info or a real person to speak to they are a scamming company, they sell their [censored] online make a [censored] load of money and if their products and service have a problem oh well who cares about them, it's crap and they should be shut down by the government!!!

Bynsaveholiday wrap bags

I ordered these on Nov 18 and almost immediately received an order confirmation number with no other info such as shipping, copy of what I ordered, or an estimated time of arrival. I still haven't received my items and my account has been charged. I am trying to stop payment through my bank, and will file complaint with BBB. Do not purchase anything from this site, as it surely appears to be fraudulent.

Bynsavehave not received my necklaces that I ordered on september 4th

I ordered 2 necklaces on September 4 th... have not received, was told that they were shipped 1st of October even had a tracking number from DHL... dhl said they have given anything to ship!! I have email them numerous times without any response... I want my money back or the necklaces! This company is pathetic.. I'm so upset .. they don't have a phone number that I can call either!

Bynsaveneck fan

Order #90174 ordered August 16, 2019 ive complained to support several times was told Sept 16th there was a problem in the warehouse. Also sent tracking # that did not work. I still have yet to receive my order. I have even asked for a refund. No one responds now. I have sent at least 7 emails but no one has responded to them since September. I just want a refund this is bad business

Bynsaveduel neck fan.

It's 26 Oct. I ordered a Duel cooling fan that goes around the neck from BynSave online for $26.95 on July 29 2019 assigned a Order #92087, also DHL assigned Tracking #9374869903504020435478. I contacted DHL, they indicated they have that tracking #, but they have no information on it. I've sent BynSave 3 emails with no reply. And, called them 4 times again, with no response or call back. This is scam for order online, once the money is withdrawn from your, BynSave keeps your money. We need to warn other buyers not to order online from BynSave.

Oct 21, 2019

Bynsave — neck fan

I received an email on 8/16/19 that my order had shipped and as of 10/21/19 I still have not received my...

Buynsaveportable hanging neck sports fan

I ordered this on july 25 2019 and I have never received this product. I have sent 3 emails and have never received any communication from them. They took my money through paypal order #89364 for $26.94.
                        You go to the web address and there is a customer service number there you call it and it directs you back to the website. It says there is 24/7 online support but no way to use it. This company has to get shut down!
                        They are stealing money!

• Updated by MSMary11 · Oct 15, 2019

Sorry the company is not BuyNSave it is ByNSave

Buynsavedual neck fan

I placed an order on August 16th for a dual neck fan I was charged $29 in change saying it would be here within 10 days it is now October 13th and I still have not received the item I have emailed several times I was sent fake tracking numbers every time I try to call this company all I get is recordings email us this company is a scam I have requested a refund any mail twice since then and now I'm getting no response to my emails this is a buyer's beware this company is nothing but a big scam LOOK OUT SCAM CO.!!!

Buynsave2 - moveable kitchen sprayer and 1- roll of gel tape

My payment was posted on June 2, 2019 . I started getting concerned after 8 weeks of waiting on my purchase. My order number 74616. I was charged $56.32 . I am a truck driver and I stay very busy. But I have tried a number of ways to contact you . You all do not make it easy. I've sent emails, tried [protected]@bynsave.com called DHL that tracking number that was sent to me was told not a good one and I should contact person I purchased from.[protected]). I am requesting a refund for something I never received. Please I order on line all the time this is very disappointing.

MY email is [protected]@gmail.com
                            My Phone [protected]
                            My address is P.O.Box 243, , Casey IL. 62420
                            My name is Deborah Nelson

Buynsaveorder # 96135

with confirmed order #... to date, October 6th, nothing... need I say more considering all of the previous complaints noted here. Bank of America will pursue and eventually once this scam is confirmed by BOA, Bank of America will reimburse my account. Chalk of this one... anyone that really wants to pursue this can call thor attorney general to follow thru. They ste getting away with this because most of the transactions are smaller dollar amounts and for most its too much of a problem and easier to just write it off.

Buynsaveneck fan

This company BYNSAVE is a SCAM!!! They "create" a false tracking number and use a known carrier and charge you for your order. Then they never ship it. I have contacted them several times and they tell me they will contact their DHL . I called DHL and they show no package nor tracking number but their name is in my email DHL says BYNSAVE is a FRUAD company. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
                                I emailed them again asking for a refund. Then I get an email saying it has shipped, they send me an invalid tracking number and DHL facility shows no package and it has been 1 MONTH today, still nothing, I sent another email again saying I wanted a refund, but still nothing. Wow how can you.

Buynsavenot getting the item or refund.

I ordered the tape because I was excited and like omg i want that. Now i wish i never did. I ordered it at the beginning of June. Its now the end of september and they're not replying to my emails anymore. 40 bucks wasted on this [censored] scam. Im fricking pissed. I've emailed them several times asking for a refund and keep checking the mail, nothing.

Buynsavenever rec'd product

On 9/9/19 I ordered a necklace from BynSave, I rec'd an email with order #98995 on it, that was the subject line but the email was blank. i have not rec'd anything else from them. No more emails, no responses from my email and definitely no product. Now i'm seeing tons of complains about this company. I really want my necklace, it's a christmas present to my daughter, if not, i want my $$ back! $22.91

Buynsaverefund - never received product

I made order #85949 on July 6, 2019. I have not received it. I have sent many e-mails and also requested a refund. When I did this the correspondence stopped. Please refund my $56.94.

See e-mails below.

EMAILS:
                                      Hello
                                      We apologize for any inconvenience
                                      We will contact the courier
                                      And we will update your tracking number.
                                      If you want for the delay, we can refund you the shipping cost
                                      Thank you for the purchase!

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 6:24 AM Johnny and Beverly Tounzen wrote:
                                      The tracking number has no results.
                                      Is this a SCAM?

From: Bynsave
                                      Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:54 AM
                                      To: Johnny and Beverly Tounzen
                                      Subject: Re: A shipment from order #85949 is on the way

Hello
                                      We're really sorry for delays
                                      We had a problem in the warehouse
                                      Here's your tracking number
                                      If you want for the delay, we can refund you the shipping cost
                                      Thank you for the purchase!

Welcome to the BYNSAVE FAMILY!

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 12:47 AM Johnny and Beverly Tounzen wrote:
                                      Ok it has been way over a month. Where is my order?????
                                      Get Outlook for Android

From: bynsave
                                      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 7:46:44 PM
                                      To: [protected]@hotmail.com
                                      Subject: A shipment from order #85949 is on the way
                                      bynsave
                                      Order #85949
                                      Your order is on the way
                                      Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.