Getgo/giant Eaglegas station

Me and my husband were at getgo today and the pump was shut off on us. I had $1.50 off a gal. (allowed up to 30 gal.). The reason the employee gave us is that after I filled up my car, my husband then began to fill up a gas can he retreived from the back of his truck. She said that is not allowed. Only the vehicle getting the gas can fill up a gas can. RIDICULOUS!!! I simply didn't want the smell of gas in my trunk. If I am entitled to 30 gal. of gas with my fuelperks discount, then what is the difference where the gas is going??

• Gi
    Gib Pallay Nov 28, 2016

I got off the Freeway exit and proceeded to the GetGo Gas Station on the corner of Emery and Miles. I needed gas and some things inside, so I decided to go in first and purchase a diet coke, a candy bar and a carton of cigarettes. When I got to the counter and asked for a carton, the attendant went into the back and came out and said they did not have any left, so I asked if I could get what they had behind the counter. When she pulled the shelf out, there were 14 packs, so she asked how many I wanted and I replied 10. She said she could not do that because they needed some left. I said that would leave them with only 4 and she said I will sell you 5. This is absolutely the craziest thing I have ever heard, so I told her forget everything, including the $40.00 in gas I was going to buy. That station just lost about $120.00 sale because of the attendants attitude. I went across the street to the other station who benefited from my purchase and treated me well. Employees like this individual at GetGo should not be working.

• Ab
    Ab.King Apr 12, 2014

I was at the getgo in Washington pa on Jefferson ave. While inside the store one employee was getting donuts for a customer and a manger name tag Said kris ask for help when the employee told her to wait til she was done with the customer that manager went all crazy with her out on the sales floor. Very unprofessional someone needs to inform her that if she has a problem with an employee she needs to take them from the front and have a discussion. No reason to embarrass an employee.

• Do
    Docar Jun 01, 2011

I have a friend who owns a gas station. This is normal. There have been instances where a person comes in and gets gas and then gets gas for his buddy at the same time. The company that owns the credit card in question then refuses to pay because there was 30 gallons of gas put into a vehicle that holds 20 gallons! There is no way for the gas station to know so...
    Sorry!