Georgia Department Of Labor Logo

Georgia Department Of Labor

Having problems with Georgia Department Of Labor?

Georgia Department Of Labor Customer Service Contacts

1855 436 7365 (Employer Hotline)
+1 877 709 8185 (Unemployment Insurance Customer Service)
+1 404 232 3515 (Employment Programs / Services)
+1 404 232 3990 (Career Center Regional Operations)
+1 404 232 3180 (Unemployment Insurance)
+1 404 232 3875 (Labor Market Information)
+1 404 232 3685 (Office of Communications)
+1 404 232 7325 (GDOL Employer Committees)
+1 678 237 0521 (Atlanta Wage & Hour Office)
+1 404 962 4005 (Georgia Department of Economic Developmen)
+1 404 562 2300 (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
+1 912 652 4221 (Savannah Wage & Hour Office)
+1 404 656 3127 (Regional VETS Staff)
+1 404 232 3500 (Agricultural Job Postings)
+1 404 232 3260 (Youth Work Permits)
+1 404 232 3543 (Federal Bonding Assistance)
+1 404 232 3520 (Jobs for Georgia Graduates)
+1 404 232 3505 (Trade Act Program)
+1 404 232 3527 (Veteran Services)
+1 404 232 3320 (Tax Administration)
+1 404 232 3090 (Interstate Claims)
+1 404 232 3265 (Electronic Wage Reporting)
+1 404 232 3301 (Employer Tax Liability)
148 Andrew Young International Blvd., NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30303-1751

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Georgia Department Of Labor Customer Service. Initial Georgia Department Of Labor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Georgia Department Of Labor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Georgia Department Of Labor. Discuss the issues you have had with Georgia Department Of Labor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Georgia Department of Laborprejudism/false and, or unfair judgement

Friend was fired due to prejudism at walmart (ex military, we all know how liberals hate the military..) he worked the hardest there, everyone else sat arpund and did nothing yet he was fired unfairly, all the things I heard and saw there makes me sick!! He put in a claim to the athens department (pos) of labor, they unfairly denied him, made a fasle statement that he lied and said he didn't do his job! That pi*es me off, department of labor needs to be reviewed now!!!

Georgia Department of Labor — unemployment

The atlanta office is full of rude people. No one can give you a straight answer or they lie to you about...

Georgia Department of Labordecision

I am a taxpayer that has unemployment coming out of every check I get paid, and I get fired from a job because of an emergency situation with my daughter. They denied me unemployment benefits because of this. So, what is ga. Dept. Of labor saying to the parents that work, the single mothers that work and have children and the single fathers that work and have children? That if an emergency comes up with our kids - our kids - and if we get fired because we had to miss work because of this emergency that any and every employer can fire us and ga. Dept of labor can deny us benefits? Really? I wonder how many employees at the north fulton ga. Dept. Of labor has kids and if they had to miss any work because of sick kids, emergency with their kids? If so, does that mean they were not following the attendance policy and can they be fired and denied benefits too? What? I am in the middle of asking for my 2nd arbitration hearing because this is not constitutional - this violates labor laws! I will see this to the very, very end even if I have to go to channel 2 news, fox five news, hire a lawyer or whatever I may need to do!

• Da
        Dawggrad00 Oct 06, 2011

Supadcy> how ignorant you are was expressed in your last post. It would help others if you could be a bit more useful in providing a more useful response.

Gerri Short Jun 30, 2011

How can I be denied for attendance policy when I never received a verbal warning, no written warning, no suspension, no loss of vacation days - just termination and that is how it was listed as "Disciplinary Procedures in my employee handbook - verbal warning, written warning, loss of vacation days, suspension and then termination - I never received in of the above except termination.

Gerri Short Jun 30, 2011

She is 18 and was still in highschool living with her father - not on her own or in college yet.

Gerri Short Jun 30, 2011

Daughter is 18, and she did not make it home - lives in Fla. and she was missing - Up all night on phone with friends, called Sherriff and police department - only had one other emergency and that was last year. Did not have excessive absenses - how do I get FMLA? How are you eligible for FMLA?

Georgia Department of Laborgdol - defrauding claimants

On 8-27-10 I went and filed for ui. On 8-30-10 a determination for benefits was made and mailed out to me. After receiving my benefit determination letter dol-411 I realized that it was not correct. Wages from my last place of employment equaling two quarters for the 2010 calender year had not been included and the first quarter wages of 2009 calender year from a different job had also not been included. I filed an appeal on 9-8-10 requesting a in person hearing and never received one. On 9-15-10 I received the claims examiners determination dol-442 stating I was approved for benefits yet however the benefit amount and weeks are still incorrect and have yet to be resolved. On 9-30-10 I received a ruling of adminstrative hearing letter where an appeals hearing had been conducted for me without my notification or participation by some (unknown state employee) saying the original determination was correct. This was/is unacceptable so I went and filed another appeal on 10-04-10. I have received no response as of this date.
      Ms. Audrey oliver
      Docket# 49329-10
      [protected]@hotmail.com
      [protected]

• Mi
          michelle knight Jun 13, 2017

IS THE REASON FOR THESE PEOPLE BEING EMPLOYED NOT TO PROPERLY, EFFICIENTLY, AND EFFECTIVELY ASSIST EMPLOYEES PRESENT OR PAST IN RECEIVING THEIR EARNED BENFITS WHEN THEY ARE DUE TO THEM? HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THE VERY PEOPLE EMPLOYED TO VERIFY & KEEP CORRECT RECORDS OF EMPLOYMENT & WAGES ACCURATE CONTINUE TO GET PAID TO FALL SHORT OF THEIR DUTIES?

• Se
          Seabrian Jun 03, 2011

It's the only way to get results when you're being treated unjustly. A cry through the Public, because many are being treated the same way and are seeking a resolution. With many heads branded together, there is a host of interchange of information to get results.

• Se
          Seabrian Jun 03, 2011

The same thing happened to me in Chatham County (Savannah, GA). I am still trying to this day to get it resolved. I went from all employers NOT listed DENIED, to some employers listed DENIED, to some employers listed APPROVED at incorrect wages to, severals complaints filed, to review, to DENIED all benefits, to APPROVED at incorrect wages, to hearing nothing at all.

Georgia Department of Laborfilling my infomation incorrectly

They handled my claim incorrectly and filed against the wrong employer. The GA Department of Labor has no way to file a claim and correctly list a employer with PRN employees. They have filed the claim against the wrong company and I have never gotten my payment from my ex employer and they actually filed against a company that I am working in a PRN status for. They have basically screwed up everything and I am the one suffering the concequences of they incompitence. The Manager also refused to speak to me after she screwed my paperwork up and I feel that this is grounds for dismisal.

• Ri
            Rico Cody Sep 10, 2017

This company called Divine Enforcement Agency LLC is a horrible company, they don't pay on time, and no great communication with their employees. I haven't gotten paid and it's putting me in a hardship, and I need my paycheck. The main key players are, Daniel Alexander-CEO, SGT. Daniel Alexander-Dad. Tanya Nelson Administration, Marcus Williams, and JL Shakespeare, along with their son Alexander Jr. he's a Sgt. as well those are the ones that get paid on time not us, and some of us in dying need including myself. This company needs to be shut down, arrested, and sued.

• Rh
            Rhash Jun 29, 2011

What do you get unemployment for these days? Duluth, GA department of labor denied my claim, due to one customer complaint. The customer complain about another employee and I was the manager on duty that night. Because I am a young black male the white older female did not believe that I was the manager and wrote a letter to my manager. To make the long story short, I was the only black persons working in that restaurant, and the letter complain about the white female worker and I. I was the only one fired. I did not have a history of complaints and I did not received any warnings. The Georgia Department of labor interview me and basically said that I was fired because of my inappropriate conduct, how do you know that when you do not work with me. All I did was agreed with the lady and offer her a free meal. They are ruining people lives. Do not waste your time going to the Georgia department of Labor unless you have been laid off or the company has closed because they are not on your side. The Georgia department of Labor is a joke.