Georgia Department Of Labor Logo

Georgia Department Of Labor

Having problems with Georgia Department Of Labor?

Georgia Department Of Labor Customer Service Contacts

1855 436 7365 (Employer Hotline)
+1 877 709 8185 (Unemployment Insurance Customer Service)
+1 404 232 3515 (Employment Programs / Services)
+1 404 232 3990 (Career Center Regional Operations)
+1 404 232 3180 (Unemployment Insurance)
+1 404 232 3875 (Labor Market Information)
+1 404 232 3685 (Office of Communications)
+1 404 232 7325 (GDOL Employer Committees)
+1 678 237 0521 (Atlanta Wage & Hour Office)
+1 404 962 4005 (Georgia Department of Economic Developmen)
+1 404 562 2300 (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
+1 912 652 4221 (Savannah Wage & Hour Office)
+1 404 656 3127 (Regional VETS Staff)
+1 404 232 3500 (Agricultural Job Postings)
+1 404 232 3260 (Youth Work Permits)
+1 404 232 3543 (Federal Bonding Assistance)
+1 404 232 3520 (Jobs for Georgia Graduates)
+1 404 232 3505 (Trade Act Program)
+1 404 232 3527 (Veteran Services)
+1 404 232 3320 (Tax Administration)
+1 404 232 3090 (Interstate Claims)
+1 404 232 3265 (Electronic Wage Reporting)
+1 404 232 3301 (Employer Tax Liability)
148 Andrew Young International Blvd., NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30303-1751

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Georgia Department Of Labor Customer Service. Initial Georgia Department Of Labor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Georgia Department Of Labor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Georgia Department Of Labor. Discuss the issues you have had with Georgia Department Of Labor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Georgia Department Of Labor Complaints & Reviews

Sep 23, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Augusta ga unemployment

Hi i've been trying to reach georgia ui for months, through email, by phone, by mail in letter, I...

Georgia Department of LaborNo determination letter or Payments

On the 30th of May I filed my UI Claim, after numerous weeks I was denied in which I knew would happen. I then recieved my link for the PUA benefits, I have answered all the emails, verified my identity, sent in my Georgia 2019 State Tax information as well. I dont understand what is going on, and what really blows my mind is that My husband who only worked one month between 2019 going into 2020 recieved his PUA right off the top. But yet I worked almost all of 2019 and I have yet to recieve a dime! Me and my family is currently in a homeless state, and its not guaranteed where will be from one day to the next. Please reexamine the claims of people who are in dire need versus the ones who literally havent done anything and is recieving benefits before the ones that put the time and effort into their jobs!!!

Sep 20, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment claims payment and customer service

Good afternoon, I am contacting your office on behalf of the Georgia citizens that are suffering while...

Georgia Department of LaborAppeal process

I have not received my unemployment since july I filed a appeal only to get a dead end the manager stated they had a backlog and had not started processing appeals from july and just wait wait while the bills pile up my light turned off facing eviction this is not fair you call the number hold for hours dead air I have mailed the commissioner nothing is being done

Georgia Department of LaborUnpaid claim

I applied on 06/2/20 I received email on 06/22/20 that my claim was processed but still nothing. I have tried calling/sending emails for 60 days straight and still no response. I noticed that some people who had applied 4 weeks ago has received there money. (?) I see the stats that they put out there on how the unemployment is down and there are hiring more claim agents. Then why we have over 5k people complaining about not getting paid. Looking for answers help.
      W.Jones

Sep 09, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — I have not received my unemployment payments

It's been 16 weeks. I have called, emailed, and even have talk to one of the customer service people who...

Sep 03, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment insurance benefits

I filed a UI claim on 4l/26/2020. I received a Benefit Determination letter on 6/17/20 detailing my Weekly...

Aug 31, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment payment assistance

I have sent the following email to the local Department of Labor in Macon, GA. daily for over three month...

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment insurance

I had filed for ui back on june 26 th 2020.
        It has been 40 working days and 8 weeks.
        Still no word on determination for ui!!!
        I've tried calling several different phone numbers daily, I have also emailed and tried calling the commissioner who hasn't returned any of my emails or calls.
        How are people to survive with no response!!!
        There should be an extreme better process!!

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment compensation

Gadol is currently three weeks behind and building on my unemployment compensation. The issue started when the $600 ended, I have gotten nothing since then. I have emailed at least twice a week, the phone at my local office is a recording only and the office is closed. My name is Michael S Jones. What do we do to get some assistance on this. Who is working at the dol? How can we get in touch with someone? What is the hold up?

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment claim

Hi,

I've have left several messages to my local department of labor (Cobb County, GA) and the case worker without any success. The claim ws approved and I received confirmation that it was process on 7/22 but have yet to receive any unemployment benefits up to date. I go online to "Check My UI Claim Status" and it has that it is still pending for a decision. I need help in getting the funds for the benefits that I qualified for which has yet to happen. I'm not getting any help from the local branch at all. They do not return my messages or respond to any of the emails I've sent them.

Unemployment claim

Aug 14, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Non payment of wages due to covid 19

I was initially laid off due to Covid 19 on 4/20/20. I was told by my employer (Service Partners/Top Build...

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment benefits

I was awarded benefits beginning 4/12/20 through 4/10/21.; UI $55.00 per week, with a max benefit of 1430.00 and 1155.00 still reporting remaining. And Pandemic UI $600.00. I received a check for each from (4 checks) 4-17-20 through 5-17-20 and haven't recieved anything since. And 2 checks on 6-23-20 for 149.00. And nothing since. Please advise.

Sheilah Reese
              [protected]
              05/19/57
              [protected]

Aug 02, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — 2 months behind benefits

They are now 2 full months behind payments, including the FPUC benefits. I have tried every email I can find...

Jul 27, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — UI benefits

Hey I spoke with someone before and she informed me that she had to email someone about my situation and they...

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment benefits

Was furloughed in April, 2019. Employer has been applying for my benefits. I was trying to also cause wasn't getting any money coming in. Went on the gadol site and it said didn't qualify for UI but might for PUA. Applied for that and now something On their siren says I qualify for UI for $81 a week. It's July 26, 2019 and still nothing!! Went on gadol siteBro put on to withhold taxes while waiting. Put in to have Ga taxes withheld. It now comes up and says, you can't have Ga taxes withheld cause you're not a Ga. resident. Are you kidding me?? I most certainly am. Almost 4 months of this nonsense of waiting and no one returns your messages or emails. I will not give up but this has to be fixed!!

Jul 11, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — pua payment delays

The pandemic has taken it toll on the vibrant 1099 employment community. When the federal government respond...

Jun 22, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — UI Benefits

My employer had been filing for me while I was on furlough, which I had no problem receiving my weekly...

Georgia Department of LaborPua

I tried to file for pua weeks ago when I didn't qualify for regular ga state unemployment. It was coming up invalid when I entered my ss# and pin #. Said to call for help etc. I've left several messages, no one has ever called me. I was finally able to go in yesterday and for some reason it worked. But I lost weeks of getting it when I couldn't get through and then no one called back to help. This isn't my fault. I know the unemployment office is overloaded but these issues have to be addressed. I am still unemployed so this has been hard. People are looking for jobs, perhaps hire them at the unemployment office. How am I supposed to get retro pua when I couldn't get in to the system at no fault of my own?

L maxwell

• Ga
                      Gabrielle Celisse Jul 25, 2020

Feel this, I've been waiting on 1500 dollars (150 over 10 weeks) in PUA for months. All #s disconnected, and my local office entirely closed down.

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment

I file for unemployment in April, claimed 7 weeks of unemployment so far, no payment, you can not get them to answer the phone, if they do answer on hold for 30 minutes to an hour, then they answer and hang up on you. This complaint is with the Atlanta office, the Tifton office goes above and beyond but there lies your problem if the Atlanta office has to get involved. I wonder if I will ever get paid.