New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions Logo

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions

Having problems with New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions?

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 12, 2009. The latest review UIA was posted on May 3, 2021. The latest complaint Call Center Agents was resolved on Nov 12, 2009. New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions has resolved 1 complaints.

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions Customer Service Contacts

SunClosed
Office Locations

Mailing Address
PO Box 1928, Albuquerque, NM 87103

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions Customer Service. Initial New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions Complaints & Reviews

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsUIA

My name is Lena Segura last 4 of SS# are 0904. DOB is 4/26/1984. Phone number is [protected] I am locked out of my UIA account and i have checks that i never received that showed payed. Please contact me asap. I feel someone has assessed my account deviod of my permission and i feel as though the lockout was intentional inorder for them to obtain funds through fraud.

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsMy UI account being locked pending ID verification

Brian Duran
    Claimant ID: [protected]

On Monday April 12th I discovered that my UI account was locked. The email I received from DWS stated that my account was locked because of possible suspicious activity. It went on to explain that I needed to submit ID documents to verify my identity. I submitted my verification which included, copies of my driver license, social security card and I included a 3rd document for verification which was a copy of my birth certificate. I was only required to submit the first 2 but I figured my birth certificate would just make the process that much easier to verify. I uploaded the documents on the UI page. In addition I faxed the documentation and I mailed hard copies so there could be no excuse for DWS to say they did not receive it. 2 weeks later I have yet to hear back from anybody at DWS my account is still locked I´m unable to certify for the second week in a row. Any attempt to call the DWS call center if futile because I cannot get through. Call after call ends with, ¨they are busy helping other customer try my call again later¨. I have been receiving PUA unemployment benefits since last July when I had to shut down my online business because of the Pandemic. Up until April 12th I have never had my account locked there has never been any question in regards to a fraudulent claim. I have provided ever document DWS has requested including my most recent 2020 Tax documents which included my schedule C profit and loss statement. With no explanation as to why my account was locked or what gave them the reason to ask for my ID verification because of possible fraud, I do not know. But after 9 months receiving PUA benefits If I was doing something unlawful or fraudulent you would think DWS would have figured it out long ago. With that being said I can tell you that under federal Dept of Labor guidelines I qualify for benefits, I have followed all the rules and I have been candid since day 1 with my information and I cannot understand how they can take so long to process my ID verification paperwork and unlock my account. I depend on my PUA benefits to support my family and this lockout is having a pronounced affect on my finances and my ability to take care of my family. There was nothing i did or submit that would send a red flag to my account. My inability to talk to somebody at DWS to inquire about my account and the ongoing stress of not being able to certify is disconcerting and is making me physically and emotionally ill. This should not have happened!

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsUnemployment claim service

Claimant ID: [protected]. I have been dealing with the operations center folks (Emerate, Hillary, KC and one more). One failed to call back and two failed to find/submit my SSN information provided twice. I believe waiting for 3.5 months, especially during the covid scenario and our business closing down, there should be ample resolution for a disabled veteran business owner. Please assist as it has of course created a hardship for me. Thanks..Brian

[protected] / [protected]@hotmail.com

Apr 12, 2021

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions — Unemployment insurance

I filed my unemployment insurance claim at the end of January 2021. Claim ID number 202101 claiment id...

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsCall in service.

NMWFS call in service is run very poorly. Often it takes hours, even days to get through only to be placed in a the que, often for hours at a time. They proclaim their service as World Class. Certainly has not been my experience. When issues arise, which are often on their side, it takes many calls over weeks to resolve. My account was hacked, again their issue and responsibility, it took me calling every week, talking to one of their agents who assured me the problem would be resolved in a day or two, which was never the case. That issue took 8 weeks to resolve with me calling two to three times a week during that period. Communication is one way. Absolutely no way to email them. Their 'chat' is a bot with limited options and of no practical use.

This is a poorly run operation having all the signs of 'Bad Government' and a poorly conceived call center. It's is woefully inadequate. As usual government fails the people.

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutionsphone service for assistance in claim filing

Today 3/25/2021 I called 107 times before I got the answering of my call, only to be put on hold in the queue to talk to a human being, . I was on hold for 3 yes 3 hours. I finally talked to a human and was told she was transferring me to escalation because she could not handle my account issues. I have now been on this call for over 3 hours and 40 minutes and still waiting. I will stay on this call for another hour in hopes of a resolution before they close for the day. Yesterday I called only 47 times before I got through and sat on hold for 1hour and 45 minutes before talking with a human who transferred me to escalation only to be disconnected at 4:30 when their hours are up. If they do this again I will start again tomorrow after starting at 9:00 this morning. This is totally wrong and needs to be addressed. I have no recourse but to sit here dialing and waiting. There should be a process for returning calls period.

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsPhone service: No Assistance

11-17 Feb 2021,
            I have called in starting at 0800 - 415pm ( my phone shows 1050 calls) The on line website is okay. but you can't reply in the correspondence section. .
            Why can I call Social Security and they offer a call back option, my credit union offers a call back, Veterans Affairs offers a call back option. even my dentist.
            I understand that the Pandemic has created work loads ( the amount of unemployed New Mexicans can't at a million).
            So why cant we simply email the WFS and have a reply. ( saves time )
            Or add a extra phone extension and provide service to 7pm at least.

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsUnemployment

My unemployment has been on hold for three months now. It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone. There is no option to wait on hold for assistance. It simply says to call again later. But it is impossible to get through. I have called hundreds of times a day. Literally. One day I called from 7:00 am until 4:30 when they stop accepting calls. Again and again. I was never able to get through. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Nov 30, 2020

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions — Unemployment insurance, claims, appeal, information system.

There is so much that has happened so I urge you to please call for detailed info and proof (I have...

Sep 10, 2020

New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions — (1) payment not received (nmdws payment number:[protected]. Amount $12,372, problem #2 weekly certification for week ending 9/5/2020.

Name: timothy montoya Po box 1534 Bernalillo, nm 87004 claimant id: [protected] Dob: 9/12/1956 ...

New Mexico Department of Workforce SolutionsCall Center Agents

First, the phone is frequently down on claim days, and people cannot file their claims at all.
                Secondly, they are misinforming people regarding the wait time on hold...being the 5th person in line takes 80 mins.?? I was on hold one day for 3 hrs.

Lastly, the agents are currently misinforming people regarding the status of their Appeals. I have been told for 2 months that just to receive my hearing date would take 6-8 weeks. Everyone I have spoken to all this time has repeated it. Last week, I was told to call back and ask to have someone review my claim if I still haven't received notice of my hearing.

It's been two months, so I called...

The rep (Bernadett) today told me that they are behind 6, 000 claims, and that someone should have called down to the Appeals Dept. and verified the delay time. She then told me that it's actually 16 to 18 weeks before any notice will even be sent to anyone.

The Call Center at New Mexico Workforce Solutions needs to be investigated!

• Rh
                    Rhiannon Chavez-Ross Feb 03, 2021

Yes! It does. We started a Facebook group, Issues with NMDWS. It is a group of people with similar problems. We also have a website issueswithNMDWS.com

noel noel Nov 05, 2020

i have had a issue trying to get my unemployment due to a technical issue that they cause me over 2 years ago and it has caused my unemployment to be denied every single week since the pandemic I have now lost everything I thought I could depend on them and every time I call I wait for hours on the phone only to end up getting hung up on I cant get through to any one in the department I need to and waste hours and hours on the phone on hold someone needs to do something about this people are suffering cause of mistakes the department has made please do something about this I gonna ends up on the streets real quick here and there aint nothing I can do to stop it all cause these people dont know what they are doing or are to lazy or understaffed to help anyone hire some of us who are having hard hard times to help out we could use the jobs and its apparent you could use either new people who can actually handle the job or new people to help handle this job...

• Cl
                    Claims Denied Aug 15, 2019

They give people the run around and make it hard for you to claim. My claim was denied ever since the application. Even though I send them the information needed they won't pay me for the older certificate deny. Waste of time to apply in the first place!

• Bi
                    bigtmcd44 Apr 12, 2013

I have been Unable to certify since sunday. My family and I are now homeless as a result of this delay. Every time I call I get a different answer and am told it will be fixed. I have a disabled child and we are now without a place to stay or food to eat. I have no idea what caused this, I still have14 weeks of benefits left. I wish they would put my story on the news, so that NMDWS might do something besides lie to me. If anyone has a similar situation or has any ideas about how to resolve this PLEASE HELP!!! my name is Todd McDonald my email is [email protected]