Georgia Department Of Labor Logo

Georgia Department Of Labor

Having problems with Georgia Department Of Labor?

Georgia Department Of Labor Customer Service Contacts

1855 436 7365 (Employer Hotline)
+1 877 709 8185 (Unemployment Insurance Customer Service)
+1 404 232 3515 (Employment Programs / Services)
+1 404 232 3990 (Career Center Regional Operations)
+1 404 232 3180 (Unemployment Insurance)
+1 404 232 3875 (Labor Market Information)
+1 404 232 3685 (Office of Communications)
+1 404 232 7325 (GDOL Employer Committees)
+1 678 237 0521 (Atlanta Wage & Hour Office)
+1 404 962 4005 (Georgia Department of Economic Developmen)
+1 404 562 2300 (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
+1 912 652 4221 (Savannah Wage & Hour Office)
+1 404 656 3127 (Regional VETS Staff)
+1 404 232 3500 (Agricultural Job Postings)
+1 404 232 3260 (Youth Work Permits)
+1 404 232 3543 (Federal Bonding Assistance)
+1 404 232 3520 (Jobs for Georgia Graduates)
+1 404 232 3505 (Trade Act Program)
+1 404 232 3527 (Veteran Services)
+1 404 232 3320 (Tax Administration)
+1 404 232 3090 (Interstate Claims)
+1 404 232 3265 (Electronic Wage Reporting)
+1 404 232 3301 (Employer Tax Liability)
148 Andrew Young International Blvd., NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30303-1751

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Georgia Department Of Labor Customer Service. Initial Georgia Department Of Labor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Georgia Department Of Labor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Georgia Department Of Labor. Discuss the issues you have had with Georgia Department Of Labor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment

I was put out of work since March 16 because of the pandemic I filed my claim and still have not receive any payments. I was told my employer had to file for me I contacted them and they said they have filed the proper paper work. I then received a award letter stating that I would receive payments . I was then sent a Way2Go card. No funds are on the cards and when I try and claim it's say I'm not able to because of my employer. I try and call the phone is out of service. I wrote the commissioner and he said someone would be in contact with me that's was over a month ago and I still have not heard from any within the department. So since March 16 I have been outta work and not receive any Compensation for my priors works or from the cares act that award people extra funds due to the corona virus.

Nov 22, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — pua issues, lack of assistance, and one last plea for assistance

I've tried to get in touch with the integrity unit by phone and email for a few weeks now. My local...

Nov 20, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment insurance benefit fraud

On Friday July 25, 2020 I was going though my mail. The last letter was addressed to me but it was from...

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment insurance not being paid

I filed a claim for unemployment on 8/3/20. Since then I have been filing weekly claims but as of 10/27/20 have not received any funds. I have tried calling the number for the Gwinnett office each week, but they never return my call. They are totally unresponsive. I received emails from them on 8/3 (boilerplate with conf#) and 9/14 saying my claim had been processed.

Oct 22, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Pandemic unemployment assistance

To whom it may concern I am writing this email about a problem I have regarding PUA. My name is Gabriela...

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment benefits help! In crisis mode!

My name is Jonathan James Hall, my phone number is [protected].
      My issue is that I Filed my claim on July 17th 2020, and I received an email on August 20th that it was processed. I have yet to receive any "funds" for my account. It has been close to THREE MONTHS SINCE MY CLAIM WAS PROCESSED. I have had numerous emails sent and have only had three replies from one Cynthia Podding. Each email stated the same thing; that my claim was "under determination". The last email was received over a month ago. Emails questioning the holdup have been met with silence, and the same with the numerous phone calls and messages I have left over the course of these last THREE MONTHS.
      I would very much appreciate a reply or a phone call as quickly as possible. My emergency funds are close to gone.
      [protected]

Unemployment benefits help! In crisis mode!
      Unemployment benefits help! In crisis mode!

• Updated by Johnny Hall · Oct 10, 2020

Thank you for reading my DGOL complaint. Hopefully I’ll receive a prompt response.

Georgia Department of LaborI filed a 4/3/20 claim # [protected] and my employer filed as well for me3/15/20

I filed a claim 4/3/20 not know my employer Emory Healthcare filed a claim as well on my behalf. My claim #[protected]. The system let me certify 4/11/20 but then the system locked and I was unable to certify. I called my employer and they stated their spreadsheet was being rejected and couldn't contact DOL. I called DOL literally 1000 times finally reach Ms. Washington a DOL employee who suggested I should probaly file another claim, which I did and still was unable to certify. I continued to call HR and DOL sent emails, appeals and still no results. I'm owed 3/29/20, 4/11/20, 4/18/20, 4/25/20 and 5/2/20 and FPUC. I filed and appeal 7/30/20 and have not receive any response at all. PLEASE HELP ME receive my back pay!

Melody Williams

Georgia Department of LaborAward letter no benefits.

On 07/12/20 I filed an unemployment claim. I received my award letter on 08/10/20. I received a call in regards to my claim the repesentative stated the claim would be processed, yet as of 09/28 20 I have not received any benefits. When I check my claim status it keeps saying processing{for 60 days}.I have left several voice messages to no avail. I would like to know when will my benefits be arriving.How much longer does this process take it has been 80 days and nothing further has been done .Even if you guys are in a extremely long back log why does the site not say this.It is one thing to lose your job but another to not even be able to get the state benefits I qualify for.It would be nice to pay my bills !!!

Georgia Department of LaborAccount locked after idme

Employer filed unemployment stopped mid July 2020. Received email Aug, 25th from GDOL to verify identity. Verified identity Aug. 28th with IDme, was supposed to receive second email within 24 hours to unlock my account. Account still locked. Cannot get any answers from GDOL. I have emailed 100's of times and have been calling every day for two months, leaving messages when I get through. As of today September, 24th I still have no answers. I would like for someone to unlock my account so I can receive my UI benefits.

Sep 23, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Augusta ga unemployment

Hi i've been trying to reach georgia ui for months, through email, by phone, by mail in letter, I...

Georgia Department of LaborNo determination letter or Payments

On the 30th of May I filed my UI Claim, after numerous weeks I was denied in which I knew would happen. I then recieved my link for the PUA benefits, I have answered all the emails, verified my identity, sent in my Georgia 2019 State Tax information as well. I dont understand what is going on, and what really blows my mind is that My husband who only worked one month between 2019 going into 2020 recieved his PUA right off the top. But yet I worked almost all of 2019 and I have yet to recieve a dime! Me and my family is currently in a homeless state, and its not guaranteed where will be from one day to the next. Please reexamine the claims of people who are in dire need versus the ones who literally havent done anything and is recieving benefits before the ones that put the time and effort into their jobs!!!

Sep 20, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment claims payment and customer service

Good afternoon, I am contacting your office on behalf of the Georgia citizens that are suffering while...

Georgia Department of LaborAppeal process

I have not received my unemployment since july I filed a appeal only to get a dead end the manager stated they had a backlog and had not started processing appeals from july and just wait wait while the bills pile up my light turned off facing eviction this is not fair you call the number hold for hours dead air I have mailed the commissioner nothing is being done

Georgia Department of LaborUnpaid claim

I applied on 06/2/20 I received email on 06/22/20 that my claim was processed but still nothing. I have tried calling/sending emails for 60 days straight and still no response. I noticed that some people who had applied 4 weeks ago has received there money. (?) I see the stats that they put out there on how the unemployment is down and there are hiring more claim agents. Then why we have over 5k people complaining about not getting paid. Looking for answers help.
                  W.Jones

Sep 09, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — I have not received my unemployment payments

It's been 16 weeks. I have called, emailed, and even have talk to one of the customer service people who...

Sep 03, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment insurance benefits

I filed a UI claim on 4l/26/2020. I received a Benefit Determination letter on 6/17/20 detailing my Weekly...

Aug 31, 2020

Georgia Department of Labor — Unemployment payment assistance

I have sent the following email to the local Department of Labor in Macon, GA. daily for over three month...

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment insurance

I had filed for ui back on june 26 th 2020.
                    It has been 40 working days and 8 weeks.
                    Still no word on determination for ui!!!
                    I've tried calling several different phone numbers daily, I have also emailed and tried calling the commissioner who hasn't returned any of my emails or calls.
                    How are people to survive with no response!!!
                    There should be an extreme better process!!

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment compensation

Gadol is currently three weeks behind and building on my unemployment compensation. The issue started when the $600 ended, I have gotten nothing since then. I have emailed at least twice a week, the phone at my local office is a recording only and the office is closed. My name is Michael S Jones. What do we do to get some assistance on this. Who is working at the dol? How can we get in touch with someone? What is the hold up?

Georgia Department of LaborUnemployment claim

Hi,

I've have left several messages to my local department of labor (Cobb County, GA) and the case worker without any success. The claim ws approved and I received confirmation that it was process on 7/22 but have yet to receive any unemployment benefits up to date. I go online to "Check My UI Claim Status" and it has that it is still pending for a decision. I need help in getting the funds for the benefits that I qualified for which has yet to happen. I'm not getting any help from the local branch at all. They do not return my messages or respond to any of the emails I've sent them.

Unemployment claim