General Motors Corporation / buick encore bought through yates in goodyear az
We bought a Buick Encore new 2014 right away there was a problem where we had to keep bringing it back until it was problem was indicated by GM and it was finally fixed. We have always done the maintence faithfully either at dealership or other dealership. The brakes have squeaked since we have had it they say there is nothing they can do. The screen also has not worked right it fades to dark and yo have to turn the light knob for it to brighten again. We are on the 4th battery. There is a noise in the steering but doesnt happen all the time so they cannot fix that. recently it had to have the turbo replaced and some other minor fixes. then this last week the catalytic converter went out which caused other problems with spark plugs, an oil seal leak? and something that was loose with the air conditioning that was making noise. So just in this last Month or two we have had to pay over 3000 for repairs to a car that is only 4 years old!!
We bought American, Buick for the elegance and supposedly great car! We can't keep this up we are retiring and can't afford this kind of expense. We had a Nissan that never had anything herendous like this. It was an SUV 04 and didn't have to replace even the air until 2017! Now my son drives it! There is something serious wrong with this picture.
Tell us what we can do or if you can help we are very dissatified when we thought we had a great car!
David and Rose Green
520.253.[protected] W Antelope trail Buckeye Az bought cr at Yates GM Buick on Test Dr Goodyear Az 602.635.2562
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - front hub bearing on a 2015 silverado 4x4 lt
- General Motors Corporation - error code 0008 2008 pontiac gxp 3.6
- GM Motors - 2006 impala/power steering
- General Motors Corporation - recall 2025302
- General Motors Corporation - I have a 2018 chevrolet equinox premier, the vehicle is blowing the fuse for hvac..