General Motors Corporationformal complaint about customer service

A Aug 01, 2018

I as a customer would like to express my dissatisfaction with Chevrolt in Doha, Qatar. First of all I would like to introduce myself and explain the issue that I am having with the car and the dealership. I am a very unhappy customer and never expected to be treated in this way. My name is Abdul Ghani Mazloum, on August 25th 2016 I have gone to the dealership of Chevrolet and took it in for a sercive check 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. On August 25th 2016, I started having problem with the heat indicator of the car. The level of heat keeps raising. Therefore, I went back to the Al Jaidha dealership of Chevrolet. They recommended to take the car for a check. Nonetheless, I have paid QAR 840.0-/ which equals to $ 230.71-/. After the car has been checked, everything is okay. On September 21st 2016 less than a month, the heat indicator started to rise again which effected the radiator. I found out that there's a leak from the radiator, but it is not any ordinary leakage, it was leaking hot liquid. It was nice of them to take the car in and fix without any charges.
In addition, on October 24th 2016 once again the heat indicator raise and hot leaking from the radiator. Therefore, the staff at the dealership has suggested either to take out the engine and clean or place a brand new engine. Which will cost me around QAR 10, 000.00-/ which equals to $ 27646.50-/. I as a customer had objected to what they have suggested. I took in the car for inspection to see if everything is okay. Therefore, I paid for the service. It is not my responsibility to pay for the two times that I have taken my car in. This shows their car service is really not good and therein for the money. The reason I am mentioning this because the same issue had appeared more than once. I ended up taking this issue through the court. After one year and few months, the court came to the conclusion of the service at the Chevrolet was not being professional and the service should have taken into consideration to look into the car and made sure everything is good. Nonetheless, the court amended for Chevrolt to pay me QAR 25, 000.00-/ which equals to $ 6, 886.25-/ and other chargers for the car.
To finalize the court decision, The car was taken into a service check under supervision of the court's technication. This shows, if the dealership is doing the right thing to the car. This being said, the technication took the engine out and checked if the problem was from the engine. Upon picking up the car from the dealership, they told me that there is still service bill aren't paid and I must pay it. I as a customer should not be responsible to pay for the service fees as the court demanded the company to take it in and made sure everything is good and write up a report.
In the month of May 2018, I have received a phone call from the dealership. A man with an Arabic Lebanese accent. The staff was so rude and very impolite. His exact words were, what you have done won't effect the Al Jaidha dealership. Also, the fund that was given to you by the dealership won't affect the company. The number was an office number +974-[protected]. At the end, I have called the number that is provided for any customer service and complaints which was an Egyptation number. I called and filed for a complaint and no one has taken any action.
To conclude all this, This is the worst customer service that I have received from the company. The staff at the Chevrolt are not professional and have no experience in how to deal with situations. I was and still furious mad with what's going on. I was involuntary to take this issue to the court and to get my rights from them. As they have treated me very rude and unprofessional. Also, how the staff had called me out in inappropriate ways. Nonetheless, I hope you take letter into consideration and take time to think of the issue that I had with the Chevrolt.
I understand that you are required to respond formally to my complaint. I shall follow up this letter if I do not hear back from you by one month forward. In the meantime, if you need any further information from me, please +974-[protected]/ [protected]@icloud.com

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.