GEICOdisrespectful employee kyle short

D

I called on Friday Dec 23, 2016 at 1:11pm to look for my claim adjuster Brandon Baker. Supervisor Kyle short called me back at 1:24pm and said he will be assisting with Brandon's file. I ask if Kyle could provide me a letter stating the findings and liability of claim adjuster. He said "No" in a rude manner. As a supervisor and professionally speaking, Kyle must provide options and information to their customer. Therefore, I asked to speaker to upper management of Kyle Short and he again said "No" in a rude manner with no explanations. I am so shocked to hear a supervisor brush off their customer in a short statement. Please pull up the voice recorder on Geico's system during this date and time to investigate the conversation between me and Kyle. After my phone call with Kyle, I called Geico main line customer service and was able to obtain upper management name, Ryan Cottingham and phone number. I left Ryan two voicemail, one in friday 12/23 and one on Wednesday 12/28 and did not received a call back. I am extremely dissatisfied with Geico's lack of service, communication, and being informative to their customers especially Kyle Short. I need this complaint to be solved, a letter from my claim adjuster Brandon stating my liabilities and his findings, lastly an apology from Kyle Short or this will be a further pursuit to Geico.

Janine Stock Feb 09, 2017

Just had these two do something similar to my client. Will be reporting them to the Insurance board. I suggest you do as well.