Geicoauto claim issues

Claim # [protected]

GEICO refuses to accept responsibility for the frame damage on my truck. I hit a massive pothole which cause my truck to veer off the road & into the bushes. GEICO has agreed to fixing the front end damage (hood/bumper), & also agreed to paying for a wheel alignment. All of that is pointless because the truck cannot be driven. Due to the impact of hitting the pot hold, frame was cracked. Geico claims that because the frame already had some rust to begin with, the accident did not cause the frame to crack. Chris (claims adjuster [protected]) did not return any of my calls. Went to his Supervisor Bill Harwood([protected]) who DID return my call & states that GEICO is not responsible for the cracked frame & that Geico will only pay for the front end damage & a wheel alignment. Went to the manager Brian Wright [protected]) who was out of office for the week - I was touted to the covering manager Victor [protected]) who says that there's nothing more that can be done unless I'm able to provide evidence that frame cracked due me hitting that pot hole. I've spoken to the owner of the body shop who's been in this business for a VERY long time. In his PROFESSIONAL opinion, hitting the pot hold could absolutely have caused the cracked frame. He states that the claims adjuster kept disagreeing with him & wouldn't budge. He also mentioned that he works with tons of other insurance carriers & he is in disbelief that Geico is refusing to accept responsibility. Why am I paying full coverage premiums on all of my vehicles if GEICO will find every way out of covering a legitimate claim??? I will be switching insurance carriers ASAP & do not ever want to do business with Geico again. I've been a loyal customer for years & this is the thanks I get. I am so disappointed with Geico & can say that this was a horrible customer experience. My entire family is with Geico (parents, grandparents, siblings, etc). After discussing this with everyone in my family, we will ALL be changing to a different insurance company.