Having problems with GearBubble?

6440 Sky Pointe Drive № 140-361
Las Vegas, Nevada
United States - 89131-4047

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GearBubble.

Complaints & Reviews

GearBubblenecklaces

I ordered 2 necklaces one for granddaughter and one for daughter in law these were for Christmas I ordered them on Dec. 4 2018 they took money from account on Dec, 5 2018 I didn't receive the necklaces for Christmas I apologized to my granddaughter and daughter in law for them not being there I replaced the order with another company and they arrived in 2 days with free shipping I got my bank involved and disputed the charges on Dec.21 2018 I just today (Dec.30, 2018) got 1 of the necklaces I will be returning it as well as the other if I ever get it then we will see just how long it takes to get the refund I am certain my bank will get it for me in a timely matter I will never order again from them and DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE AND HOPE THIS KEEPS ANYONE ELSE FROM GOING THROUGH THE DISAPPOINTED THEY HAVE CAUSED ME.

Dec 28, 2018

GearBubble — silver necklace order # gb287f051cdec17146

I have sent 3 complaints without any results What a SCAM never again I called your so called Customer Service...

Sharon

GearBubbledaughter in law pendant

Not happy with the the necklace due to very small print. can not read. Need to return it for a full refund. Also didn't get a conformation or item number with the product. Believe i was suppose to get an email but never received it. I also call customer service left my name and phone number but as of today no reply. My phone number is [protected].

Carmen Carnell

Dec 26, 2018

GearBubble — faulty merchandise

I ordered the engraved men's watch from Great Family Gifts as a gift for Christmas for my husband. In order...

Dec 25, 2018

GearBubble — not receiving order.

I ordered the father-daughter pendant #gb_03313f526e4a57df and the to my wife-us pendant #gb_201ccae55e7eba97...

GearBubblebonus dad mug

I ordered this because it said it would arrive BEFORE Christmas. That's not true. It says it it wont be here till the 27th. If you can't send your product as promised, than you shouldn't be ADVERTISING that you can send it BEFORE Christmas. Now my kids are upset because the gift we purchased from yall wont be here for them to give to their stepdad. VERY disappointed.

Dec 24, 2018

GearBubble — necklace ordered on 12/17/18

How in the world can you; as a retailer, find it acceptable to tell a customer you have NO IDEA when my order...

Dec 23, 2018

GearBubble — mugs with pic on it

I have been waiting for these mugs for maybe over a month I checked and it said delivered on the 20 ate 7:54...

GearBubblependant necklace

December 4&5 ordered wife necklesses order no #GB-4553890e9ed544af #GB82f46c9332036786 and GB-94d70c60ee9b3d5 and as of 12/23/2018 the order says order being made evidently they have no instock product If they have the same message on them surely they should have seed stock on hand these were ordered for Christmas gift for my wife and 2 days before Christmas they are still being made? I am asking to cancel my order as surely they cannot produce their product in a timely matter and request a full refund. If called for I will dispute the credit card payment and contact the Indiana attorney general

GearBubbledelivery

I ordered 2 customized products and the delivery said between 12/19 - 12/21. Ot is now 12/22 & there have been ZERO updates in days. The gifts WILL MOT get here in time. Now I musr buy replacement (NOT CUSTOMIZED ) gifts. Then I will get these sometime after Christmas and have to pay to ship them somewhere else. No response from e mail to customer service.
          I plan to tell everyone I know, and put my experience on social media. Everyone else delivered on time...Amazon, Ebay, Kohl's, Lowe's, Wal Mart. I will NEVER get burned by Gearbubble again.

GearBubblecoffee mug with picture of dog

First I placed my order on 12/6/18 and on 12/9/18 I received an email stating that my mug was being made. According to the email it was suppose to take a couple of days to make under a week the longest but for more customized 10 to 14 days. I already sent an email to inquire about the status and received a response two days later stating the same thing. No information on what is taking my order so long to make. After reading all of the other complaints I can see that I am not going to receive my order for christmas or probably at all and I want my money refunded! I do plan to take action if I do not receive satisfaction. I will definitely let everyone know about gearbubble and not to trust them.

Dec 20, 2018

GearBubble — picture of cat on a coffee mug

I place my order with a picture of the cat on the 7th of December with a promise of an Xmas delivery. Took...

Dec 18, 2018

GearBubble — no tracking and order information

I placed a order for a blue and grey fleece Fox Racing jacket on 11/20/2018. I still have not received a...

Scottdale
              Dec 11, 2018

Gear Bubble — ordered a necklace and have not received it.

I ordered a necklace for my daughter for a Christmas present on November 29th the payment was taken out of my...

Dec 11, 2018

GearBubble — (1) 18k gold neckless paid $45.94 on sept 22,2018 receipt#[protected]) 18k gold neckless paid $27.93 on sept22,2018 against receipt#[protected]

Dear Sir/Madame, Hi, I ordered Above mentioned item(1)one 18k Gold Neckless &paid US$45.94 by my Debit card...

GearBubbledaughter/father necklace

I just received the necklace I ordered, for like $29.95 I have to say I'm very disappointed in what I got. Its the cheapest looking thing I've seen for this amount of money and I'm sure it will break the minute its put on. I can hardly read the writing on it. I will never again purchase anything from this company, and I make sure other people see this. this was purchased for a present, and it will be real embarrassing sending, I would request my money back, but it cost to much to return the item, I lose either way. Bad for business.

• GearBubble's response · Dec 03, 2018

Hello Paul,
                  Thank you for your message. Please email me a picture at [protected]@gearbubble.com put in the subject line "Attention: Nicole". We will refund you under our 100% Satisfaction guarantee which requires only a picture of the item and no physical return. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Nov 24, 2018

GearBubble — daughter in law pendant

Like others, the writing on this is so small it can't be read. It was perfect on facebook but when I received...

GearBubblegb_9cef6ace1cb81a06

I ordered a mug with a cat on it and cats name. Was sent email where package was charged to my account. Another email saying my package had been shipped by USPS
                on Nov 17th, 2018. Also furnished tracking number. Have tried to track my package many times and USPS says they have NO PACKAGE with the tracking number you furnished. Would like to know where my package is and when it will arrive? Would you check on this package and get back with me on the answers. Thank you.Hope you

• GearBubble's response · Nov 21, 2018

Hello Helen,
                    Thanks for the message. Upon checking, we see an agent actually responded to you this morning, as shown here:
                    http://prntscr.com/lld6ta . He furnished you with a valid tracking number so that you may track your package, as it's currently in transit to you with DHL. This also shows the expected delivery date is estimated to be on Tuesday, November 28th.

Team GearBubble

Comments

• GearBubble's response · Nov 21, 2018

Correction: he furnished you the correct link to track your package.

GearBubblesent me an angel pendant

you sent me an email to say you shipped my pendant but you sent it to wrong address my post code is sa6 7bh which is parc y duc terrace not parc avenue its your responsibilty to ship to correct adress i expect this to be corrected or will register a complaint against you on all revelent sites. having read all the complaints against your company is anybody capable of doing their job correctly.

• GearBubble's response · Nov 13, 2018

Hello Keith,
                      Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I could not locate any orders in our system using your name or address you provided here. Please email me at [protected]@gearbubble.com and put Attention Nicole in the subject line with more of your order details and we'll take care of this for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Team GearBubble

GearBubble11 oz. mugs (2)

I ORDERED 2 MUGS, 11 OZ., OF A LAKELAND TERRIER ON THE MUGS AND RECEIVED 2 MUGS WITH GIRLS NAMES ON THEM, BRITTANY & BETH, ABOUT FRIENDS.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT; [protected] or email me @ [protected]@hotmail.com

DATE RECEIVED: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7TH.

I WANT A REFUND OR SEND ME THE CORRECT MUGS AND RETURN THE WRONG MUGS TO YOU!!!

KATHY THEIS
                    [protected]

• GearBubble's response · Nov 12, 2018

Hello Kathy,
                        Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see you are currently being handled by one of our agents via email to get this corrected.

Warm Regards,