Having problems with GearBubble?

6440 Sky Pointe Drive № 140-361
Las Vegas, Nevada
United States - 89131-4047

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GearBubble.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 20, 2018

GearBubble.com — daughter in law pendant

I ordered a daughter in law pendant from Gear Bubble on 4th June. It was just what my husband and I were...

Mulvane
Jun 17, 2018

GearBubble — stamped bracelet

I sent a payment of $24.90 on May 28th. My name is Diana York and the order number is #gb_84718afafe15c3f9. I...

Jun 16, 2018

GearBubble — cat/dog mug

I just received the mug I ordered for my husband for Father's Day. When I ordered it I inscribed it perfectly...

Jun 16, 2018

GearBubble — cat dad mug

I just received the Cat Dad mug I ordered and you clearly don't care about your customers. I inscribed the...

GearBubblecustomer service

I ordered a mug for Father's Day on June 4th via Paypal. They took my money immediately but didn't show it enroute to DHL until June 8th. It then arrived at a DHL facility on June 11th and FINALLY departed Elkridge, MD on June 12th with expected delivery date of June 18th and Father's Day is June 17th!!! Never, ever will I buy anything from this company again!! I'm just hoping that I actually do receive this item some day!! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

• GearBubble's response · Jun 15, 2018

Hello Karla,
      Thanks for your review. Upon checking on the order, yes, it shipped on June 8th and did arrive on the 11th. However, if you've been paying attention to the tracking from DHL when they handed it over to USPS here: https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/tracking/tracking-ecommerce.html?tracking-id=9374869903502895025084

Thursday June, 14 2018 05:07 CT
      TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER
      Grand Prairie, TX, US

You'll see it's arriving tomorrow, on Saturday June 16th, for Father's Day:

On Time Expected Delivery on
      SATURDAY 16 JUNE 2018 by 8:00pm

So, not to worry, it'll be there tomorrow for your gift.

Nicole, GearBubble

GearBubblepersonalized mug

good morning,

my name is Donna Kampf and I placed an order on June 6 for a Dog Daddy mug.
    I saw it posted on Facebook and thought what a cute idea to send for a give for Fathers day.

It is now June 14th and I have yet to received it. This was a Fathers Day gift and everytime I track my shipment it says it is still being made.

How long does it take to make a mug? I don't understand why this would be such a production!

I guess you guys just screwed me out of my money.

Thanks for nothing!

• GearBubble's response · Jun 14, 2018

Hello Donna,
        We have messaged you for information to locate the order in question so we can look into it.

Nicole, GearBubble

Jun 11, 2018

GearBubble — requested info on how to set up marketing

I set up 4 campaigns and have not sold one thing and I am not sure how to setup marketing. I emailed support...

Jun 07, 2018

GearBubble — 3 grandson 11oz mugs - sku #16 (white, 11oz)

Transaction ID #: ch_1CUZqxEri5J6h4cwaO474tYO Order placed on :[protected]:44:38 -0400 Dear Sir or Madam...

GearBubblemug

Ordered a mug on May 4, 2018 and still have not received it (May 22). When you call DHL, they tell you to call gear bubble who then tells you to call DHL. It was ordered as a Mother's Day gift and that time has come and passed. It is a good thing I used PayPal to order it because I am going to have to call them to get my money back. I will never order anything from them again. Extremely poor company with even worse customer service.

• Updated by Rth3 · May 31, 2018

I need to change my 1 star rating to a 4 star rating because of Josephine at gear bubble. She responded to my emails and offered a full refund on my purchase. After thinking about it, I can't lay all the blame on the seller, you have to look at the delivery service too. In reality, the delivery service is the one who did not deliver the product, not the seller. I would consider doing business with them again.

GearBubblenot receiving item

I purchased a God necklace on May 8th and have not received anything yet. My tracking number is 634340. I would like to know when I will receive my purchase, and I would like to be able to track my purchase. If not I would like a refund asap. I have received no notifications regarding my order which is unacceptable. Shipping was listed as 4-11 days. I would like to now receive updates on my order via email. [protected]@gmail.com

GearBubblemugs: fulfillment and customer service

Just in the course of a few months I've also had three problems with GearBubble.
          A few months ago one of my customers received the wrong mug. When I emailed Gearbubble's Customer Service they wrote back basically saying they were too backlogged with Christmas orders to resolve their mistake or to give me any special notice.
          Now I have another issue: My customer never received his mug and the USPS has no record of having ever gotten the package from Gearbubble. I emailed them two days ago and was told they would email me an update on the tracking. Obviously it's not a tracking issue if there's no record of the post office having received it. It's a lost or unfulfilled order. So I feel like once again I'm getting the run-around.
          Pretty spotty service and a polite but 'who care' attitude.

May 14, 2018

GearBubble — regarding order #gb_fa4b8f6a9aa9e3a9

This order was placed & paid for by PayPal on 5/5/18. I received notification that it was shipped by USPS on...

GearBubbletwo necklaces

son necklace gb_e640c6f9d7af6138
            daughter necklace gb_412cb1c23a5e0fd8
            both orders placed on April 1 2018
            tracked both orders till they said they were delivered but did not receive anything in the mailbox.
            Now what do I do?
            Tried calling Gear bubble no answer.
            Emailed Gearbubble no response.
            don, t now how to copy and past info for you.
            Maybe I have to suffer the loss.
            Thks for any help.
            you can give.

• Updated by rschulz · Apr 21, 2018

Want a refund, no neck laces.

• Updated by rschulz · Apr 22, 2018

ordered two necklaces, took 22 days to get them and the quality is very bad, tried to contact on phone no response
                sent email still no reply, how does one solve the problem. MY OPINION DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GEAR BUBBLE.

GearBubbleI ordered a coffee mug, "to my wife" where is it?

I received an E-Mail today asking me to give a review of the coffee mug I ordered. One big problem with that request, I HAVE NOT received that mug. I'm beginning to think I'm involved in a scam situation. I have paid for an item but have not received it. Yet I am being asked to give a review of the item I did not receive.

I ordered the coffee mug on April 12, 2018 from Gearbubble LLC on my computer. I was issued receipt #[protected]. I paid $27.90 with my credit card. As stated earlier, they are asking for review/feedback for something I have not received?

GearBubbleordering site

I ordered two coffee mugs for my wife... However I ended up with Three coffee mugs... need to cancel the one below as I do not want a duplicate... You might set up your site with an app that lets you order multiple items... instead of one at a time... Thanks for listening and Thank you in advance for addressing this problem... Mark

TO MY WIFE!
                1 15oz Mug - SKU #17 (White, 15oz)
                Order #: gb_ffbfd590df3cc909
                Transaction ID #: PAY-8SR799600M9508443LLBJYTI
                Order Placed On: [protected]:11:03 -0400

Hello Mark,
                    Upon checking, we see you haven't contacted GearBubble support. However, we have cancelled the duplicate order for you. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated.

GearBubblejewelry

I ordered a necklace which stated it would ship within 7 days, it took forever to get. The necklace was very light weight, cheap looking and flimsy. I contacted customer service, via email, as you can't reach a human, only to get a sarcastic reply from them. I will never do business with them again and want to warn everyone to stay away from this rip off company.

Hello Bray,
                      We see your location is listed as "Overseas", depending on the item, this could take up to 15 business days (does not include weekends or holidays) to be shipped and received due first making the order (everything is made to order), then the shipping distance it'll take to get to you, then we've seen customs hold packages up to 15 days before going for final delivery. Email me at [protected]@gearbubble.com with a picture of the item and I'll refund this for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubblesweater

I have written in many emails regarding my late delivery package, but every time the customer service dodges my question and my product is still not on my doorstep. I ordered my product on the 8th of March and was only shipped on the 27th of March and still nothing till now! Plus the website promise that the delivery days would only take 7-14 business days but ????

Hello Sean,
                        Unfortunately, we are not able to look into this for you as you didn't leave an actual name or email on here for us to check. We apologize for this.

GearBubbledelivery services

I have ordered a heart pendant necklace on the 07/02/2018 and it was only shipped out on the 27/02/2018
                      It is the 12/03/2018 and still i did not receive the pendant
                      My order no is gab-9b6ae7df8e1ab945
                      I am dissapointed because according to your advertisment the order should have been done within 7 days
                      Track no UA420545952US
                      e mail gerrit.[protected]@sasol.com

Hello Gerrit,
                          Upon checking on this, we see it has shipped but looks to be stuck in transit, unfortunately. The shipping times listed on the campaign for International is 7-12 business days and that time does not include weekends or holidays. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubbleblue wolf lovers mug 2018 with moon

We received the mug in good condition 02/01/18 and all looked well. It was a Birthday gift for my son later that month. He only used it once and loved it that is until we hand washed it. Parts of the paint rubbed off next to the handle now it has two chips on it and is ruined. We loved the mug if we send it back can we get a replacement? [protected]@aol.com
                        order # gb-03fe4e9326317d70

Hello Daniel,
                            First, we wanted to ask, have you contacted GearBubble support because we do not see any communications from you. We will send you a replacement, but you need to send us a picture of the item to [protected]@gearbubble.com for documentation purposes before we can do so. We apologize for this inconvenience.

GearBubblemy daughter mug

I ordered this mug to give to my daughter for her birthday which is the middle of March. I was so excited when I received it on the 2nd, it was here in plenty of time. But then I opened it and read it again, because I love what it said so much, my chin hit the floor when I got to the end and it said LOVE DAD!!! I am her MOM and the one that raised her by myself! I looked back on my order and sure enough it says LOVE MOM on my order! What now? :( I ordered this on 2/24/2018 My order # is gb_de76dc66b33e5e71

Hello Cheri,
                              We're sorry you received the wrong item. Upon checking, we see that you contacted us via email and a free replacement was sent and delivered, thus resolving this.