Having problems with GearBubble?

GearBubble reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2015. The latest review 44.90 has been taken off my card.I haven’t ordered anything from this company please refund my money back to my card was posted on Dec 13, 2020. The latest complaint Coffee mug was resolved on May 06, 2020. GearBubble has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 214 reviews. GearBubble has resolved 76 complaints.

GearBubble Customer Service Contacts

6440 Sky Pointe Drive № 140-361
Las Vegas, Nevada
United States - 89131-4047

GearBubble Complaints & Reviews

GearBubble44.90 has been taken off my card.I haven’t ordered anything from this company please refund my money back to my card

I was charged 44.90 and it took it off my card I didn't order anything don't know what this is .Please refund my money back and cancel what ever this is out I don't want it

GearBubbleGranddaughter pillow case

Shipping
    $4.95

Total
    $27.90
    Here are the details I recieved on my order on July 8th. To date, I have not recieved the order. I put in a complaint through Paypal, I called number and recording tries to connect call and get recording that says not taking call at this time. directs you to website. Hope you can resolve this issue and get me a refund if this is a scam.

Granddaughter pillow case

GearBubbleUnprocessed order

Order # gb_e82682c758091142 was made and paid for on June 16, 2020. I was informed 11 days max for process and delivery. According to your "tracking website", my order hasent been processed and I've now been charged twice for this product (which was supposed to have been a gift, now late). I would like a FULL refund of the price for the 2nd charge and this item processed and shipped immediately. This is ridiculous!! All of the comments I've seen so far are negative! I wish I'd looked into your company sooner. The BBB will hear from me if i dont soon hear from you.
      Sincerely and Irrevocably Pissed,
      Lisa Hodge
      [protected]

GearBubbleService

On June 9th I ordered two Coffee Mugs with Saying on them . One for my Daughter and one for my Sons for there [email protected] $24.90 per cup. On my Banking Statement it shows they took four payments out of my Checking Account. they canceled my order without me knowing about it and refunded one payment of $24.90. They owe me a refund of Three Payments of $24.90. I never received either Cup.I'm a senior and on S.S. And I can use my money returned to me.

Jun 13, 2020

GearBubble — Inability to deliver a product

Order# gb_7dac72c70a21e2ed Ordered April 17, 2020 (website said "Maximum 14 days") Emailed several...

GearBubbleDad and mom to daughter necklace.

Ordered 3 of these necklace on the 2020-03-28 still not received them, a several emails to say they were on there way? Tracking number could not be found? Will not be buying from them again? It must e a scam?

GearBubbleMug

Order# gb9fdfcef80590534b ordered on 04/29/2020 was promised on may 09 they do not answer emails or their phone. They have very poor customer service im giving three days then I will have my credit card company back charge the amount and they can keep it

GearBubbleCoffee mug

I have ordered a mug in April. For my daughter in-law . Keep getting emails. No mug keep getting tracking number .Should of been delivered yesterday only to find out that UPS sends to local post office. And they cant even release because they don't have the info. Pretty quick to take my money from my checking account . It is a shame I have to write more for it to be considered but I guess all I can say is your service in regard to complaints is horrible

GearBubbleFinger monitor

I never received this and I paid $17.99 for it. Please sent money back or monitor. E-mail address is [protected]@aol.com. This has been since April 21, 2020. I am very unhappy about this. How many more customers have you taken money from. I do believe they went under 2 names, I ordered from target deal and Gear bubble took the money

Arlene

May 12, 2020

GearBubble — Order #: gb_7a6c1338dae56442 tigger - quarantined t-shirt

Tigger - Quarantined 1 Women's Tee - SKU #8 (Royal, xxl) Order #: gb_7a6c1338dae56442 Transaction ID #...

GearBubbleNecklace I ordered

I ordered a necklace from your website, but never was given a shipping date. I have e-mailed your site several times, but never have gotten a proper response. My name is Jerry Perry. My order number is gb_fab195b754585e6b. My phone number is [protected]. please either ship my merchandise, credit my debit card, or at least give me a shipping date. I don't want to go to the Better Business Bureau to report this, but if I have to I will. Please respond.

GearBubbleCoffee mug

On april 23rd I ordered a mug it is may 6th and it has not been delivered. I have been sent this tracking #92748902477148553010067940 and order number
                    #gb_796e413871a699c7 I was told they cannot find any info about my order.
                    At this time I would prefer a refund.

• GearBubble's response · May 07, 2020

Hello Joseph,
                        Thanks for the message. Upon checking on this, we see you had communications with one of our agents who did find your order in our system. The USPS website was down at the time he was answering you but he still did give you a tracking link for your package, which is out for delivery today May 7th: http://prntscr.com/scsbte / https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=92748902477148553010067940%2C

• He
                        Helen Griffiths May 13, 2020

I have ordered a mug in april. for my daughter in-law. keep getting emails. no mug keep getting tracking number. should of been delivered yesterday only to find out that ups sends to local post office. and they cant even release because they don't have the info. pretty quick to take my money from my checking account. it is a shame I have to write more for it to be considered but I guess all I can say is your service in regard to complaints is horrible

Gear BubbleGood day, I want to stumble across where my store is? Tems in order: name quantity price unified projector and phone case 1 $14.99

I want to stumble across where my store is?

Hi Valdas Mockevičius, Thank you for placing your recent order.
                      Please find the summary of your order below. Order
                      Number: 204A842E19
                      Order date: 02/13 5:10am
                      Shipping Address: Mizaru 1-5 Druskininkai, AL LT66101 US Billing
                      Address: Mizaru 1-5 Druskininkai, AL LT66101 LT
                      Phone Number: [protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Items in Order: Name Quantity Price Unified Projector And Phone Case 1 $14.99
                      Gold Membership 1 --- Totals: Sub Total: $14.99 Shipping: --- Grand Total: $14.99

Hi Customer, It seems like you left some items in your cart. Make sure to complete your purchase before you miss on a valuable opportunity.
                      Here's what you showed interest in

Products Quantity
                      Unified Projector And Phone Case - iPhone 7 PLUS 1
                      Allow us to take you back to your cart. Click the button below

• GearBubble's response · May 07, 2020

Hello Valdas,
                          Thanks for the message. We do not sell that here nor memberships. This is a knockoff/scam store using our name. We are GearBubble, LLC. They are Gear Bubble Store and not affiliated with us whatsoever. Please dispute those charges with your bank! We wish we could help you further.

Team GearBubble

GearBubbleGood day, I want to stumble across where my store is?

Good day,

I want to stumble across where my store is?

Hi Valdas Mockevičius, Thank you for placing your recent order.
                        Please find the summary of your order below. Order
                        Number: 204A842E19
                        Order date: 02/13 5:10am
                        Shipping Address: Mizaru 1-5 Druskininkai, AL LT66101 US Billing
                        Address: Mizaru 1-5 Druskininkai, AL LT66101 LT
                        Phone Number: [protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Items in Order: Name Quantity Price Unified Projector And Phone Case 1 $14.99

Good day, I want to stumble across where my store is?
                        Good day, I want to stumble across where my store is?

• GearBubble's response · May 01, 2020

Hello Valdas,

GearBubbleGold Membership

Hello I recently was subscribed to the Gear Bubble Gold Membership without me knowing and would like to cancel. I have tried to contact several times with no response. I have been charged at least twice for the monthly payment $12.47. Please cancel my subscription immediately, my name is Ashley Hebebrand. I have reached out several times with no response and would just like to figure this out.

• Updated by Mike Shannon · Mar 02, 2020

Order Number: 5B480046BD
                              Order date: 01/25 11:10pm

• GearBubble's response · Mar 05, 2020

Hello Ashley,

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. Please send an email to [email protected] with more information so we could check on the subscription issue and have it resolved for you. Thank you and best regards,

Daisy

GearBubblepicture mug

I ordered 2 picture mugs from your company that was guaranteed to be delivered by the 14th of the month; however, this was not the case because I received them a day late and broken. These gifts were to be presented to him presenting them to him as a part of our history together. One picture was taken in our first month together, and the second, 39 years later, this was to b. E extra special because february is our anniversary month as well and this would be like a then and now gift to celebrate almost 40 years of marriage. Valentines day which was a lie. I am so very disappointed that my surprise gift was ruined, and although it won't be the same, I hope that you will stand by your guarantee and make this right. (653544 patricia diaz is one of the tags, the other was unreadable.) I await your response and hope that this will be fixed. My number is, [protected]

• GearBubble's response · Feb 18, 2020

Hello Patricia,
                                Thanks for the message. We're sorry they arrived late and broken. We have refunded the shipping back to you on both orders. Please allow 4-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. Please send us a picture of the received mugs to [email protected] and we'll gladly replace these for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubblecustomized cup

The website advertised 5-8 business day shipping. I received a "your order has shipped email 5 days after ordering, but the "tracking" said awaiting item for the next 6 days. The website has no contact numbers. This was order #gb_c63b899612fcd5fe, and the tracking currently shows an estimated receive date of the 31st, 16 days after they took the funds.

• GearBubble's response · Dec 28, 2019

Hello Larry,
                                  Thanks for the message. . Upon checking on your order, we see this has shipped and is currently in transit to you: https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9374869903504383032086

This should be arriving in a few days. We apologize for the wait and inconvenience.

GearBubblethe coffee mug ordered,

I am really pissed off and very disappointed with this piece of crap youn sent me. You did NOT print the pets name (Barney) at the bottom of the mug, you only printed Br. This was going to be a Christmas gift, I can't give this piece of crap as a gift like this. This was my fisrt purchase from Gearbubble (and probably my last), I am not very impressed with this company. I'm sure you will blame me saying I didn't type the name in properly, or blame it on some technical issuse. I had several famly members and friends waiting to see the mug and they were going to order something. I'm embarrassed to show this piece of crap to any of them, but I will. I doubt they will place any orders.

A really pissed off customer: Jeff Beard #641924

• GearBubble's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hello Jeff,
                                    Thanks for your message. We're sorry the mug came that way. We have refunded your order in full. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubblewatch I ordered on dec 6 2019

I ordered a watch on Dec6 and my account was debited on Dec 19 but I have not recieved the watch or an email explaining any details. It was my understanding it would only take a week at the most to recieve the product and the fact that it is a Christmas present makes it even more important that we recieve it. If we someone would supply an email address so we can find out when we may recieve it because again it was paid for 13 days ago.

• GearBubble's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hello Greg,
                                      Unfortunately, we do not sell watches on our site, but some of our sellers sell them privately. Please check the charge to see the company name on it so you can contact the correct seller of this item. If the charge seems unclear, the bank can give you details on the charge along with contact details. We apologize for the confusion.

Dec 17, 2019

GearBubble — necklace

I just recieved the "my wife necklace" I ordered fom you. I want to return it. I was utterly disappointed...