Complaints & Reviews

Dad and mom to daughter necklace.

Ordered 3 of these necklace on the 2020-03-28 still not received them, a several emails to say they were on there way? Tracking number could not be found? Will not be buying from them again? It must e a scam?

Mug

Order# gb9fdfcef80590534b ordered on 04/29/2020 was promised on may 09 they do not answer emails or their phone. They have very poor customer service im giving three days then I will have my credit card company back charge the amount and they can keep it

Coffee mug

I have ordered a mug in April. For my daughter in-law . Keep getting emails. No mug keep getting tracking number .Should of been delivered yesterday only to find out that UPS sends to local post office. And they cant even release because they don't have the info. Pretty quick to take my money from my checking account . It is a shame I have to write more for it to be considered but I guess all I can say is your service in regard to complaints is horrible

Finger monitor

I never received this and I paid $17.99 for it. Please sent money back or monitor. E-mail address is [protected]@aol.com. This has been since April 21, 2020. I am very unhappy about this. How many more customers have you taken money from. I do believe they went under 2 names, I ordered from target deal and Gear bubble took the money

Arlene

Tigger - Quarantined
1 Women's Tee - SKU #8 (Royal, xxl)
Order #: gb_7a6c1338dae56442
Transaction ID #: m38y708v
Order Placed On: [protected]:35:34 -0400
Total: $34.94

I purchased this t-shirt and when it arrived it was too small. The t-shirt was more the size of a medium. I contacted GearBubble the same day it arrive. The incident number is: #448325.

I was told: Unfortunately, we cannot grant a return/refund for orders like this.
Did you manage to refer to the size chart?
As you may know, sizing charts are available on the product order page. With this information available, customers order at their own risk.

Their terms say this: Your terms said 100% refund within 30 days of campaign. I went back to their site to see where I missed this information about buying at my own risk. I found it nowhere. I even asked if they could replace it with a unisex one and was told they do provide it in unisex. Seriously! Besides it showing on their website I am get email from them with the default size of Unisex.

Support has elevated it to management. Nothing. 30 days will be passed before anyone gets back to me. I just want them to honor their policy of 100% refund if I am not happy.

Necklace I ordered

I ordered a necklace from your website, but never was given a shipping date. I have e-mailed your site several times, but never have gotten a proper response. My name is Jerry Perry. My order number is gb_fab195b754585e6b. My phone number is [protected]. please either ship my merchandise, credit my debit card, or at least give me a shipping date. I don't want to go to the Better Business Bureau to report this, but if I have to I will. Please respond.

Coffee mug

On april 23rd I ordered a mug it is may 6th and it has not been delivered. I have been sent this tracking #92748902477148553010067940 and order number
#gb_796e413871a699c7 I was told they cannot find any info about my order.
At this time I would prefer a refund.

• GearBubble's response · May 07, 2020

Hello Joseph,
    Thanks for the message. Upon checking on this, we see you had communications with one of our agents who did find your order in our system. The USPS website was down at the time he was answering you but he still did give you a tracking link for your package, which is out for delivery today May 7th: http://prntscr.com/scsbte / https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=92748902477148553010067940%2C

• He
    Helen Griffiths May 13, 2020

I have ordered a mug in april. for my daughter in-law. keep getting emails. no mug keep getting tracking number. should of been delivered yesterday only to find out that ups sends to local post office. and they cant even release because they don't have the info. pretty quick to take my money from my checking account. it is a shame I have to write more for it to be considered but I guess all I can say is your service in regard to complaints is horrible

Good day, I want to stumble across where my store is? Tems in order: name quantity price unified projector and phone case 1 $14.99

I want to stumble across where my store is?

Hi Valdas Mockevičius, Thank you for placing your recent order.
Please find the summary of your order below. Order
Number: 204A842E19
Order date: 02/13 5:10am
Shipping Address: Mizaru 1-5 Druskininkai, AL LT66101 US Billing
Address: Mizaru 1-5 Druskininkai, AL LT66101 LT
Phone Number: [protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Items in Order: Name Quantity Price Unified Projector And Phone Case 1 $14.99
Gold Membership 1 --- Totals: Sub Total: $14.99 Shipping: --- Grand Total: $14.99

Hi Customer, It seems like you left some items in your cart. Make sure to complete your purchase before you miss on a valuable opportunity.
Here's what you showed interest in

Products Quantity
Unified Projector And Phone Case - iPhone 7 PLUS 1
Allow us to take you back to your cart. Click the button below

• GearBubble's response · May 07, 2020

Hello Valdas,
    Thanks for the message. We do not sell that here nor memberships. This is a knockoff/scam store using our name. We are GearBubble, LLC. They are Gear Bubble Store and not affiliated with us whatsoever. Please dispute those charges with your bank! We wish we could help you further.

Good day,

I want to stumble across where my store is?

Hi Valdas Mockevičius, Thank you for placing your recent order.
Please find the summary of your order below. Order
Items in Order: Name Quantity Price Unified Projector And Phone Case 1 $14.99

• GearBubble's response · May 01, 2020

Hello Valdas,

Gold Membership

Hello I recently was subscribed to the Gear Bubble Gold Membership without me knowing and would like to cancel. I have tried to contact several times with no response. I have been charged at least twice for the monthly payment $12.47. Please cancel my subscription immediately, my name is Ashley Hebebrand. I have reached out several times with no response and would just like to figure this out.

• Updated by Mike Shannon · Mar 02, 2020

Order Number: 5B480046BD
    Order date: 01/25 11:10pm

• GearBubble's response · Mar 05, 2020

Hello Ashley,

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. Please send an email to [email protected] with more information so we could check on the subscription issue and have it resolved for you. Thank you and best regards,

Daisy

picture mug

I ordered 2 picture mugs from your company that was guaranteed to be delivered by the 14th of the month; however, this was not the case because I received them a day late and broken. These gifts were to be presented to him presenting them to him as a part of our history together. One picture was taken in our first month together, and the second, 39 years later, this was to b. E extra special because february is our anniversary month as well and this would be like a then and now gift to celebrate almost 40 years of marriage. Valentines day which was a lie. I am so very disappointed that my surprise gift was ruined, and although it won't be the same, I hope that you will stand by your guarantee and make this right. (653544 patricia diaz is one of the tags, the other was unreadable.) I await your response and hope that this will be fixed. My number is, [protected]

• GearBubble's response · Feb 18, 2020

Hello Patricia,
    Thanks for the message. We're sorry they arrived late and broken. We have refunded the shipping back to you on both orders. Please allow 4-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. Please send us a picture of the received mugs to [email protected] and we'll gladly replace these for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[Resolved] customized cup

The website advertised 5-8 business day shipping. I received a "your order has shipped email 5 days after ordering, but the "tracking" said awaiting item for the next 6 days. The website has no contact numbers. This was order #gb_c63b899612fcd5fe, and the tracking currently shows an estimated receive date of the 31st, 16 days after they took the funds.

• GearBubble's response · Dec 28, 2019

Hello Larry,
    Thanks for the message. . Upon checking on your order, we see this has shipped and is currently in transit to you: https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9374869903504383032086

This should be arriving in a few days. We apologize for the wait and inconvenience.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] the coffee mug ordered,

I am really pissed off and very disappointed with this piece of crap youn sent me. You did NOT print the pets name (Barney) at the bottom of the mug, you only printed Br. This was going to be a Christmas gift, I can't give this piece of crap as a gift like this. This was my fisrt purchase from Gearbubble (and probably my last), I am not very impressed with this company. I'm sure you will blame me saying I didn't type the name in properly, or blame it on some technical issuse. I had several famly members and friends waiting to see the mug and they were going to order something. I'm embarrassed to show this piece of crap to any of them, but I will. I doubt they will place any orders.

A really pissed off customer: Jeff Beard #641924

• GearBubble's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hello Jeff,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry the mug came that way. We have refunded your order in full. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[Resolved] watch I ordered on dec 6 2019

I ordered a watch on Dec6 and my account was debited on Dec 19 but I have not recieved the watch or an email explaining any details. It was my understanding it would only take a week at the most to recieve the product and the fact that it is a Christmas present makes it even more important that we recieve it. If we someone would supply an email address so we can find out when we may recieve it because again it was paid for 13 days ago.

• GearBubble's response · Dec 23, 2019

Hello Greg,
    Unfortunately, we do not sell watches on our site, but some of our sellers sell them privately. Please check the charge to see the company name on it so you can contact the correct seller of this item. If the charge seems unclear, the bank can give you details on the charge along with contact details. We apologize for the confusion.

[Resolved] necklace

I just recieved the "my wife necklace" I ordered fom you. I want to return it. I was utterly disappointed with this pendant! Do I need a return label or can you send me the address to return it to for a refund? It is alot smaller than I imagined it to be, as you need a magnifying glass to read it and there is incorrect spelling of the words. It was pictured as a heart pendant and came as a round pendant without color.

Allan Sabel
2648 Erie Ave
Sheboygan, WI

necklace

• GearBubble's response · Dec 17, 2019

Hello Allan,
    We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace received. Upon checking, no, there are absolutely no spelling errors on this. Please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[Resolved] necklace

I just recieved the "my daughter necklace" I ordered fom you. I want to return it. Do I need a return label or can you send me the address to return it to for a refund? It is alot smaller than I imagined it to be, you need a magnifying glass to read it.

Dorothy M Howell
200 Kristen Drive
Irrigon, Oregon 97844

E-mail [protected]@msn.com

• GearBubble's response · Dec 11, 2019

Hello Dorothy,
    Thanks for the message. We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. Please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We have refunded your order in full as a one-time courtesy. Please allow 4-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] a cat heat mug

I ordered a mug which is black but when it holds hot water a cat appears with the words... Life is better with my Cat.
I waited a long time for this to arrive and it was delivered by Yodel.
As soon as I picked up the polothene box it rattked.

When I opened the box the handle was smashed.
This may have been Yodel as they threw it over my garden fence or in Transit from U.S.

I would like a replacement or a refund and a safer way of delivering.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

a cat heat mug

• GearBubble's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hello Mark,
    We're so sorry this came broken. We have processed a replacement to be shipped to you asap. You'll receive an email notification of your new tracking number once it ships. Please discard the broken one you received.

[Resolved] necklace

I have just received my necklace from gearbubble an the chain is broken and has been botched with a peace of wire and the end's of the wire are sticking out and will scratch the neck and cannot give as gift very disappointing as her birthday is next month an now I have to go and buy a new chain which will cost me more money wonsagain am disappointed

necklace

• GearBubble's response · Nov 13, 2019

Hello John,
    Thank you for your message. Please send me an email at [email protected], attention: Nicole with this picture and we'll process a refund for you under our 100% Satisfaction guarantee. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Nicole

[Resolved] heart pendant necklace

This product was ordered Sept 8/19 and debited on my Visa account. The service used is USPS and the tracking number is LZ620544762US. It was to be shipped to 439B Linwell Road St Catharines Ontario Canada L2M 2P5. I never received the product and the tracking says it is in transit for over a month, but has not left the US yet. I even went to Canada Post and they have not received the item yet...Can you please track or resend or refund me thanks.

• GearBubble's response · Oct 22, 2019

Hello Roy,
    Thank you for your message. This order seems to be stuck or lost in transit as it hasn't moved since end of September. We have refunded this order in full. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[Resolved] credit card

Ordered 2 on 10/15/19 on10/16/19 you sent me a email that said the one order for 44.90 was incomplete, I clicked on it, there was nothing wrong and I received d2. Please cancel second necklace. Jeffrey Winkler 669 Coolidge ave, Rhinelander Wi. 54501 Credit card# ending in 5236. If any questions please contact me at this email or call me @ [protected]

• Updated by Jeffrey F Winkler · Oct 17, 2019

You billed me twice 44.90 on 10/15/2019 + 10/162019 for necklaces for my wife. Please refund one of the44.90. I still want the outher two necklaces. Jeffrey F Winkler 669 Coolidge ave Rhinelander Wi. 54501 card ending in 5236. Transaction ID#4DR93713UK179961F. Transaction ID#2L417905U8303073A . Any questions either call#715-362-5724 or email me back

• GearBubble's response · Oct 17, 2019

Hello Jeffrey,
    Thank you for your message. We just received your email a few moments ago, actually, and have refunded the duplicate/extra order for $44.90 so you should be all set. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.