Having problems with GearBubble?

6440 Sky Pointe Drive № 140-361
Las Vegas, Nevada
United States - 89131-4047

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GearBubble.

Complaints & Reviews

Gear Bubble LLCt-shirts

Every five to seven weeks I receive a T-shirt that I didn't order. Don't know who is authorizing this delivery or payment on my credit card. I want this automatic scam discontinued immediately. Otherwise I'll be forced to seek professional assistance in the compliance with this request. Any and all that you can do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• GearBubble's response · Nov 07, 2018

Hello LC,
      Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see you were subscribed to a monthly Army t-shirt. If you don't see the charges on any of your accounts, perhaps someone gifted these to you? We have cancelled the subscription for you, per your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Oct 27, 2018

GearBubble — round pendant necklace $ 34.95

Order for Clark Wayne Napier Florence KY Placed order Oct.11, 2018...received item in mail today Oct 27 with...

Oct 15, 2018

GearBubble — 18k necklace

Just received last week 18K necklace for my wife, its says To my beautiful wife I asked God to send me an...

GearBubblemug best friend sister by heart.

i ordered this personalized with the names Ally and Belinda. You spelled my name wrong. You spelled it Beli. It should be Belinda. I told you about this two times and gave you the correct spelling before it was printed but you printed it wrong anyway, this is a gift and I want it replaced.

Order number gb-9137378e92f1f8e5
    You say you have a hundred percent guarantee. So please redo my mug and print the correct spelling
    of my name. Belinda.

Please advise what action you are taking in resolving this problem.

GearBubblefriendship mugs

On 9/27/18 I ordered 2 friendship mugs. My order # is gb_9afe3b844344362d. I was told my order shipped on the same day. I have confirmation I paid for 2 mugs. I only received one and when I sent an email I received a response back that it was delivered. I then wrote back that on October 6th I did not receive the 2nd mug. No response as of yet. I would like the 2nd mug please. Please respond back, I await your response.

• GearBubble's response · Oct 17, 2018

Hello Debbie,
          Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

Team GearBubble

GearBubbleI am complaining about the wrong cup delivered

I ordered a mug for my wife with our dogs name on it for her birthday.
        The wrong mug has arrived with wolves on it!!!
        I ordered a mum mug with the name Delilah Piglet Bear on it.
        Her birthday has now been and gone and I am absolutely poised off the wrong mug was sent.
        Get your act together and get my correct mug sent out to me ASAP!!!
        Shocking service.

• GearBubble's response · Sep 12, 2018

Hello Alan,
            Thank you for your message. We're sorry you received the wrong mug. Please send us a picture of the mug received to [protected]@gearbubble.com and make sure you state you want a replacement. Once you send the picture, you may discard or donate it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sep 07, 2018

GearBubble — unauthorized credit card charges

Aug 15, 08:11 PDT I purchased a necklace off your site for $39.80 and my account has been charged $39.90 and...

GearBubbleI ordered a pendant for my wife on [protected] and paid with pay pal.

Payment was made on [protected].I have not received my order yet and I never received any tracking information. Please help me resolve this issue.The item number is 62. The transaction number is 7GG054786X649683C. I would like to be notified of how this issue will be resolved .I need some tracking information so that I make sure I get my order. Thank you Ken Berkshire

• GearBubble's response · Sep 11, 2018

Hello Ken,
              Thanks for your message. Upon checking on your order, we see this was shipped on September 6th and delivered on September 10th:
              September 10, 2018 at 12:44 pm
              Delivered, In/At Mailbox
              BLOOMFIELD, IN 47424

If you need any further assistance, please contact us at [protected]@gearbubble.com and we will gladly assist you.

GearBubblenecklace printing to small. [ husband to wife necklace ]

Necklace writing way to small to read. Unexceptionable even with magnifier glass. This product is completely unreadable .I would like a full refund to my credit card ASAP. Please notify ASAP .Thank you ahead of time, I word for a non profit organization with over 6 million people and would hate to put my complaint on our website.Ralph Celia 927 Birchwood Dr. Sycamore, Il [protected]
            Tracking number # [protected] 59

• GearBubble's response · Aug 27, 2018

Hello Ralph,
                Thanks for your message. We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. We normally require a picture be sent to us of the item for documentation, but we will give you a one time courtesy refund at this time. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the necklace, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubble Team

Aug 18, 2018

GearBubble — round daughter-in-law pendant necklace

I bought this necklace as a gift for my soon to be daughter-in-law. When I saw this necklace I thought it wa...

Aug 14, 2018

GearBubble — heart shaped pendant

I ordered a pendant for my wife for our anniversary, it still has not arrived and three weeks ago I told that...

GearBubble1 heart pendant necklace $29.95

This is the order number Order # gb_77deecabf75324c1
              And this is the tracking number LZ566662105US

I went to go track it and it says this is not the tracking number, I hope to hell this is not a rip off place where you take peoples money and not send the product... Please let me know what is going on. I have not recieved this as of yet and today is Aug 9/2018

Cheryl

• GearBubble's response · Aug 09, 2018

Hello Cheryl,
                  Thanks for your message. Do you mean this tracking? https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=LZ566662105US

This was actually shipped on August 2nd and is still in transit to you. It'll be arriving in a few days, so not to worry.

GearBubbleShort delivery

I ordered 2 Friend/sister mugs Item #16 with Pam and Phyllis on July 14, 2018. Order number is 56G025631N230323H. I only received one mug. Please advise when the second mug will arrive. Order was paid by PayPal.
                Notsure what other information is needed please advise or provide me with a phone number that I can call for additional assistance.

Phyllis Fistler
                [protected]@marshallnet.com

• Updated by Phyllis Fistler · Jul 30, 2018

Address
                    102 Harmony Drive
                    Marshalltown, Iowa 50158

Not sure what other information is needed

• GearBubble's response · Aug 02, 2018

Hello Phyllis,
                    Thank you for your message. We're sorry you only received 1/2 mugs and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We have requested a replacement with our production team for the mug you did not receive, to be shipped as soon as possible to you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubbleextra charge

I placed the order for a necklace for my daughter-in-law and was told it included postage. I was told the parcel was on its way and whilst I was out this morning Royal Mail put a card through the door to say they could not deliver as a customs charge of £13.01, including a royal mail handling charge of £8, had to be paid. There was no mention of a customs charge when I ordered and this puts and extra 50% on the cost of the necklace. I will have to pay this before I can get the package so will the company re-imburse me? This extra charge should be made clear and maybe people will not order from them if this is the case.
                  Mrs Lyn Sivyer
                  Order No.gb_690db57od9fa3eff

• GearBubble's response · Jul 24, 2018

Hello Lyn,
                      Thank you for your message. Custom fees are always responsibility of the buyer, as it is your government charging you this fee. Some companies will mark it as a gift which makes it free of customs charges, but that's highly illegal so we do not do that. We also have no way of knowing what the exact customs fee will be. We do not reimburse customs fees and/or VAT because it is not money collected by us. If you do not want to pay the fee, simply refuse the package, let us know, and we'll refund the order in full. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Marie07 Sep 04, 2018

If anyone is shopping online, they should check where the item is coming from. If you are ordering an item outside of your country, then you need to expect custom fees which are charged by the destination country and not the seller or supplier who has absolutely zero control over custom and duties fees. These fees are a governmental thing charged by your local government. It is never included in shipping charges which are a completely different thing from customs. Shipping is for shipping. Custom n duties is charged by your local government. Again, seller has absolutely no control over custom n duty charges.

Jul 20, 2018

GearBubble — coffee mug, incorrect name

Mug has a incorrect name on it! It was a Father's Day gift from Dog! The dogs name is Pebbles and the mug...

GearBubblepersonalized mug

Ordered white mug best friend/sister by heart names ordered Mona-long blonde hair Lindy=short brown hair when opened was personalized debbie-short brown hair linda-long brown hair totally disappointed want this fixed this is a birthday gift received 7/16/18 regular mail order placed 7/4 number in email gb.639ececc71dfe58e that was given want this fixed with the appropriate names. My email is [protected]@verizon.Net phone number 804=305 4216

• GearBubble's response · Jul 17, 2018

Hello Lindy,
                        Thank you for your message. Looking at the order, we're confused. The only name showing on the name portion is Lindy and it's for long blonde hair and short purple hair, not short brown. I will attach a picture of your order so you can see. Unfortunately, as this is customized, we cannot do a replacement on this. We will refund your order in full and when the funds are back in your account (in 3-10 business days, depending on your bank), you will have to reorder if you wish to do so at that time. As for the mug received, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubbledelivery of wrong product

date if delivery of wrong item 07/16/18
                      Receipt #[protected] the amount I paid was $26.90
                      This was a mug I purchased for my SON for his birthday and I received one for a girlfriend It was purchased as a birthday gift for him and as he is not my girlfriend the mug delivered is of no use to me I want the son mug delivered to me ASAP so that I will have the correct one for him . His birthday is 8/15 and I would really appreciate having this gift for him before that date
                      My e-mail is [protected]@cox.net
                      I would like a response to this matter to inform me how it will be solved
                      Thank-you

• GearBubble's response · Jul 17, 2018

Hello Madeline,
                          Thank you for your message. We're sorry you received the wrong mug. We have received the requested picture in our support email. Your replacement mug should be shipping within 48 hours. As for the mug received, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubbleReceived incorrect product

I ordered your "Husband" mug, order #: gb_c1a8e569db6e101a. It shipped on 7/8/18 and finally arrived today. BUT it wasn't the husband mug I ordered, instead when I opened it, it says "The Storm is Here Q Anon" with a flag and rabbit on it.

This was to be a birthday gift for my husband! This is the first thing I have ever ordered from your website and I can't express how disappointed I was to receive the wrong mug.

I am requesting a full refund of my purchase price.

• GearBubble's response · Jul 16, 2018

Hello Suzanne,
                            Thanks for your review. We apologize that you received the wrong mug. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the fund to reflect back in your account. As for the mug received, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

GearBubblebracelet

I purchased this bracelet (love is being)on line on May 31, 2018 and here it is July and still no bracelet, I have contacted the company on a few or occasions with only we will look into it for you. I think this so wrong in many ways I feel that they have used my money for 2 mo. Not make the custom pay before you ship. I will never use this company again or tell anyone about it. Facebook should not be advertising for this company.

appreciate any help
                          my order # gb-3bb68bbb177bf5c7

• GearBubble's response · Jul 06, 2018

Hello Marjorie,
                              Thanks for your message. We have been checking in on all of our bracelets periodically, including yours. We are hoping to have these shipped within a week. Did you want to proceed with the order?

Nicole, GearBubble

GearBubbledoggy dad cup

I ordered a cup for my fiancé for Father's Day. It was personalized with my dogs name and a cute saying. I waited to get it and it just came in. I opened up the box and was shocked to see it was the wrong cup. I got a cup with a unicorn on it saying shut the [censored] up just spelled differently. I am extremely upset as this was supposed to be special. I want my cup sent to me ASAP.

doggy dad cup
                            doggy dad cup

• GearBubble's response · Jun 20, 2018

Hello,
                                Thanks for your review. We're sorry you received the wrong mug. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate your order in the system as I don't have any information to look it up. Please provide me with the name and/or email on the order. Either you can PM me here or send an email to [protected]@gearbubble.com Subject: Attention Nicole and I'll take care of this for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Nicole, GearBubble