Ge Money LocPayment not credited

R

I made a payment to GE Money LOC, PO Box 530913, Atlanta, Ga [protected] with telephone no. [protected] on 7/2/2008 in the amount of $369.61 to my acct. no. [protected], online through my bank account Chase. After a few days, GE called me that my account is past due and that there is no payment made. I told them I already made my payment on 7/2/2008 but GE told me that they did not receive my payment. I called my bank, Chase told me that they already remitted my payment to GE and that I have to call GE. I called GE but they could not track my payment. To maintain my credit name, I agreed to make another payment for the same amount on 7/7/2008, with the thought that they might find the first one later. Until now, after almost 4 years, that first payment was never credited. I have other accounts with GE that were all fully paid. Can you help me, in the name of consumer protection, if they might have credited those accounts in error and must have produced a credit balance that is suppose to be returned to me. Those accts. are the following, GE Capital Financial, Inc, address PO Box 79110, Phoenix, AZ [protected], Telephone no. [protected], acct. no. [protected] and GE Money Bank, address PO Box 960061, Orlando, Fl [protected], telephone no. [protected], Acct. No. [protected]. $369.61 is a big hard earned money for me and until now I still hope to recover it. Thank you very much.

• Sv
    s valentine Sep 24, 2009

I requested a lower monthly payment from Ge Money twice April of 2008 and September 2009 both times over the phone I was told that payment would lower both time they continue to bill me the amount prior to lower payment approval. they are not getting the point if my payments are not lower I will not be able to continue making payments.