GE Appliances — washer/dryer stackable
Purchased this unit 9/14, very little usage and the dryer has failed already.
no one in your company can help in trouble shoot the problem.
my previous whirlpool that I had lasted 22 years before the dryer failed.
this one from GE, only 3 years and the dryer does not work. very disappointed in your product and more frustrating that no one can assist
when I call for support. I will reach out to as many as possible to let others
know of this failed product that you designed. your website states
you stand by your products and that is the best out there but it's not.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information