GE — front loading washer
We bought this machine 4 years ago from Whiteford Keagy appliance store in Monroe, N.Y. It has already died and there are only three of us in the house with an average amount of laundry. We could get it fixed to the tune of 400 dollars and at that price we might as well buy a new one. I am not unpleased with Whiteford Keagy but GE. It makes one not want to buy American products. I have tried to honor the American companies but this issue irritated me and it will make me look to European brands in the future. Tell America to start making a quality product. We had bought the matching dryer that has had to be fixed and a Hot Point stove that the inner heating element died the day before Thanksgiving. I am off to the Laundromat with some loads and would like to blow this steam of because I am truly disgusted with American products.
More GE Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information