GDex / GD Expressdid not receive parcel

A Jun 18, 2019

worse experience. 12th June, delivery person drop the collect parcel card in my mailbox because I were working not at home to collect it. so next day (13th June), I rush to GDEX subang jaya to collect my parcel before I outstation, GDEX office person told me my parcel is out for delivery = fine, I ask them to call the delivery person inform him to drop my parcel at my home's guardhouse so they can sign and collect for me instead. after few days, I back from outstation, I receive a call from my sender informed me that my parcel has been return to the sender!!! WTF?! what service is this GDEX???

• Co
    Connie Loh Nov 07, 2019

I didn’t receive the parcel,

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices