Complaints & Reviews

not deliver and missing documents

Hello
I booked a parcel through madhur courier documents from 03-02-2020 chhindwara m. p to Jalandhar Panjab but my documents tracking 4-2-2020 to Delhi but my documents Delhi missing and not deliver C/no.[protected] My parcel reference number is p[protected]. Up to 06 feb 2020 he parcel not yet delivered. I have many calls to your New Delhi documents branch but your person did not properly answer. and I am you new Delhi documents branch going but my documents enquiry you person not allow me and not responsible. regret to say that I am literally disenchanted by the service provided by your company I hope you will take a serious notice of this complaint immediately me you company is complaint consumer forum and legal process. so please my documents return me home address and Mgs me is govt documents
The copy of the packer's receipt is attached to this letter for your convenience.
Sandeep
[protected]

not deliver and missing documents

Madhur Courier Services

shipment of a parcel from khan electricals, pune

Prof. Y. V. Venkatesh
521, 5th Cross, 8th 'A' Main
Tatanagar (Kodigehalli)
Bangalore 560092
Tel [protected]

Dear Madhur Courier Service,
This morning I received an email from Mr Vahid Khan of Khan Electricals, Pune, stating that he had sent the parcel containing a water level indicator through your office (in Pune, I suppose), with the docket number
P300654942.

But when I tried to track it through your website, the message is

"no record found".

Please let me know what has happened. Will you please check with your Pune office and confirm the arrival of shipment in Bangalore today/tomorrow?

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.
Y. V. Venkateh

goods delivery at wrong place and taken sign, mobile no of wrong person

Dear Sir, I have send a courier From Radhaballabh Healthcare (Ranchi)to Davey agency(Kolkata )Consignment...

Delivery of consignment

Dear Concern

My brother send a courier from gorakhpur to lucknow (CN [protected]) on 28/03/17. Now when today i called to your lucknow office [protected]) for delivery of my packet he tolde me that "we retrun the packet" when i ask about reason the person told me "Hamari sushant golf city me service nahi hai". Than i ask him if u r not providing service in destination place than why u book the packet and why not u called me becuase my offcie is in hajaratganj lucknow. He told me "aap gorakhpur offcie me bat karo usne kyo book kiya"

Is this type of service provied by you gui?

Very shame to this type of reply of a reputed courier company.

Wedding cards

My dad has couriered my wedding cards form M.P through Madhur Courier service before 1 month of my wedding and after 15 days of my wedding I am getting those cards. I mean this is the worst courier service I have ever seen. Please do not use this service at all. When enquirer they are talking in a rubbish manner. Initially they say that they have amazing courier facility into the place where they need to place courier but later when I called them to give me my order so they said we do not deliver order to the area you reside so come and collect your order by your own. I mean who does that.

Highly disappointing service, worst staff members, No clarify of their own service, not at all trust worthy.

Do not use this service at all. They does not have the importance of once urgency.

Courier not delivered yet

[protected] is my Docket No. I have couriered my things to Bhatapara, Ambuja Cement on 19/07/2015. Before...

Madhur Courier Services

Parcel missing by madhur courier

Dear sir, We booked a parcel from Delhi to Indore by your service with docket no. [protected] on...

Undelivered / Missing

My Broker Mr Maneyesh Delwar Send Me Some doccuments through Madhur Courier docket no. [protected] date 29-09-2012
From M.P.nagar Bhopal M.p. to Kathiwada Alirajpur M.P.,
But the docket is not delivered yet
Please help the parcel contains some Very valuble doccuments for me.
my mail id. [protected]@1708ymail.com

Irresponsible and rude behavior, sloppy service standards

Hi All,

This is with regard to a courier that i was to receive from Moneylife magazine (www.moneylife.in). After waiting for sometime, i called up their office to enquire whether the subscribers copy had been mailed, to which the receiver of the call replied affirmatively. She followed up and called back to mention the courier name and the phone number of a contact person in Pune. When i called up the number and enquired about the same, he promised delivery in a couple of hours, but no delivery was made even after 5 hours. Annoyed by the service levels, i called Mr. Rajesh from Madhur Courier again and he started being arrogant, irresponsible and rude. When i asked him when the delivery would happen, he replied back saying, " Mujhe aap ko safai dene ki zaroorat nahi hai-jisne mujhe courier ka order diya, mei usi ko safai dunga, theek hai?" and banged the phone.

I believe companies like Madhur Courier should take some lessons on customer service standards. Utterly irresponsible, rude behavior-unfit to be in the services sector

Goods not recived

Still i m not getting my goods from madhur courier. The courier boy say come at courier point and collect the goods.I m not able to give you that because. It is heavy.
My colleges get that goods at their home.
So please do some thing this is not first time.in month of dec 09 same things happen.
Consignor- mankind pharma
Meerut
Consignee- nandan rai jaidka
60a, sachidanand nagar
J.K.Road bhopal m.P
[protected]

Non delivery

I am atul pandey,
I was sended my courier on 31/12/2009 by madhur courier services, hamidia, bhopal
My docet no was [protected]
But receiver could not received yet.
While they promised for delivery within 4 days.
Let me 2 know what should i do...?
My contact no is [protected]

Non delievery of parcel

Sir one parcel have been booked from your courier from gohana dt. 03/08/2009. I.E.Monday they have not delievered to the destination till now today ...I have call your branch at gohana they said me to call delhi but the delhi branch said me to call back to gohana"s branch .Mujhe koi sahi se jawab nahi de raha hai...

• Bh
    Bhyri Subrahmanyam Rao May 09, 2008

I have sended Cheques to my vendors in both MPCG Region from Indore itself through Madhur Courier on 1st May 2008 and still 3 vendors didn't got the courier. Each cheque is not less than of Rs. 10, 000. So please check and revert back soon.
    The details of 3 cheques are:

Converge Communications,
    Operation Executive(MPCG),
    INDORE(MP)

Non delivery of Courier

I had sent five couriers to different locations on 02.11.2007 through Madhur Courier Service, 451/455...

Irresponsible service

Sent a courier from Ahmedabad in Gujarat to Banaswadi in Bangalore. The company situted at richmond road refused to deliver the package saying that Banswadi was too far. There was no intimation made regarding the same. They demanded that we reach their office and take delivery personally.

We would advise everyone to stay away from this company.

• Updated by Omprakash Gurjar · Nov 30, 2019

I booked a parcel from bhawanimandi to sikandra (Dausa) but till now it not delivered
    C. No. Is 5219723555

• Updated by Omprakash Gurjar · Dec 01, 2019

Till now it not delivered

• Nm
    N. M .Shah Nov 05, 2007

Very poor Service Mrs Shapria...

Only one phone in Ghantkarn office -ahmedabad , always engage, many cutomer are doing Fighting in there office... always nonsense type behave... take care next time.. do not send material or document to other via this courier.. pls send them donation to improve there behave & Business!

• Bp

®0761-2801412 (M) 9300901963
    Date- / /
    The courier service is
    Dear Sir,
    I am a retired officer from central government .My most of the important correspondence has been transmitted by your courier service.
    Here, I am very sad to say that your office agent at Jabalpur in Ranjhi branch doesn’t delivered the courier properly and he always attempt to press me on telephone to collect the courier from Ranjhi branch office.*
    This is for your information and take necessary action at your and please.

You’re sincerely
    B.P. jharia

* (On 29th August 08 at 12 hrs he phoned me and requested to collect the courier from the office .Although in normal practice my phone No. is always mentioned in my address. Because He couldn’t find my address(As his excuses).When I show my inability to collect the same because this is your duty not mine then he assure he’ll handed over tomorrow on 30/8/08.As same has not been received yet so far. If my any courier or post is late or misplaced/lost the company will be responsible for that .And such type of activities comes under section 2 (a).If my Address area is not in your service area so please clear your favour and reply me.)

• Na
    Najmuddin Hakimuddin Najmee Jun 17, 2011

I have sent vide receipt No.2310716366 for Pune to Shri R.P. Nair.

• Ab
    Abhishek Kushwaha Oct 15, 2018

Worst courier I have ever seen, My courier has been sent on 18th Sept'18 from Ghazipur(UP) to Noida(UP), therefore up to 8days, they have not delivered my courier after 9days finally I went there and picked-up my courier from Madhur Courier Office.

I would suggest you all guys that, don't go for Madhur Courier.

• Om
    Omprakash Gurjar Dec 08, 2019

I booked a parcel from bhawanimandi to sikandra (Dausa) till now it not reached to destination.
    C. No. Is 5219723555
    My address is
    Raghurai gurjar
    Near sant ashram village girdharpura post kailai ( sikandra) tehsil sikrai district dausa
    Rajasthan

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices