GDex / GD Express Logo

GDex / GD Express

Having problems with GDex / GD Express?

+60 377 872 222 (Customer Service)
+60 364 195 003 (CS Hotline)
№ 19 Jalan Tandang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Petaling Jaya
Malaysia - 46050

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GDex / GD Express.

Complaints & Reviews

GDex / GD Expressservice

Tracking no : GAC510074042. I didnt received my parcel since gdex jerteh call me and ask to self pick up at other place. If you re not going to deliver at my house, why do this service! Stated there attempt delivery failed but didnt even call or come to my house. I doubt gdex here didnt even deliver and just update the wrong update & ask customer to pickup by themselves. Certain area didnt cover and so on. [censored]

service

GDex / GD Expressparcel delivery

I bought something on Lazada. And it's not the first time. And I doubt it will be the last. I stay at the apartment, the delivery guy refused send the parcel to the door. I applied and the guard permit him and even asked him to deliver to the door. And still refuses, while my mum with difficulty walking, have to go down and take the parcel from him. And there are many times including this, there is no calls received, no show, nothing, but parcel was stated undelivered. No notice also.

parcel delivery
    parcel delivery

GDex / GD Expressunethical behaviour

17 may 2019
      1557lt

dear gdex,
      i would like to complaint about you delivery staff behaviour. I do not get his name but his phone number is [protected]. Hopefully you could trace with that number if not then take my shipment number:my40165450088 delivery is in nilai. He ask me to go down and take the parcel and not willing to send up to my door step. My mom is aged 63, do you expect she can go down in 5min? the delivery guy called me 3times ask me to hurry up. The 3rd call he is being so rude and said" you go office and collect your stuff la, your mom is not here yet, another 2 min if she still not here ask her to go office and collect. " excuse me, where is your manners? i cant tolerate this kind of person. Please train them well.

Thank you.

May 17, 2019

GDex — fail to deliver package / parcel.

I bought health on line through Lazada. The parcel was shipped by the vendor from Ipoh on 10/5/19 n received...

GDex / GD Expressservices

Status update stated "Undelivered due to Refuse to Accept - Consignee Not In, " but I haven't see any delivery personnel. I'm waiting all day. No one is calling me to pick up my parcel.

I'm almost sure their guys simply update the status for their own reason. I am very unsatisfied with the service provided.

MY40153720191

GDex / GD Expressdelivery

I'm so unsatisfied on your delivery service handle by pasir gudang branch. Stated in tracking, "out for delivery" since 1100hrs. After waited until 1730hrs, I called +[protected] and there is an indian guys answered, he told me delivery until 1800hrs. Then I told my wife to wait until 1800hrs. After 15mins I called again and the same person answered and told me he will launch a report. At 1930hrs, I was asking my wife if there is any delivery done.. She said no delivery. Then she said someone call her but she doesnt understand any word.
          I really need an explaination and a good reason why the delivery cannot be done by today, 13may 2019? We waisted our day just to wait for the shipment and there is no call by the driver telling cant do any delivery. Courier service must call customer if they cannot reach/customer not at home/before performing any delivery. There is also no.. Call card/missed card/left card. This is a very serious matter. We waisted our day just to wait for this. We really dont have time to wait and wait and wait. This is not the first time happen.

Really need an answer, asap.

Detail of shipment:
          No.: gam004157531
          Receiver: roliza

GDex / GD Expressproduct from china

Please GDEX, how many times clients had complaint to you regarding the Lordy driver behavior. How gdex handle the situation and how gdex update the client. Please take it seriously on the potty driver problem. They don't do calling to customer but they claim they did it. This seriously spoil gdex reputation and the trust from customer. Gdex had to be very serious on this matter

May 05, 2019

GDex / GD Express — gdex delivery_belian barang dari lazada (gdex cawangan paka, dungun, terengganu)

Berkenaan penghantaran barang dari GDEX CAWANGAN PAKA ke tempat saya di KETENGAH JAYA, PAKA. Pada...

May 04, 2019

GDex / GD Express — unethical behaviour

Pls I learnt this company behaviour is bad, parcel was sent to them since 30th of April nd it's to be...

GDex / GD Expresspurchase item from lazada

Saya Noor wan massuti nak buat aduan berkenaan pemandu lori GDEX EXPRESS. Barang pesanan dari LAZADA sepatutnya sampai kepada saya hari ni 04 MAY 2019...Tapi malangnya barang tak sampai dan penghantar barang iaitu GDEX EXPRESS telah memberitahu LAZADA yang mereka telah datang ke rumah saya serta call saya tapi tiada jawaban. Apa yg mereka katakan adalag TIPU. Tiada sesiapa dr GDEX call atau datang ke rumah saya. Perkara begini dah banyak kali berlaku. Penghantar barang GDEX EXPRESS kawasan puchong memang kurang ajar. Sangat2 kurang ajar. Sila ambil tindakan terhadap mereka. Terima kasih.
              Bersama2 ini saya sertakan order saya dari LAZADA.

purchase item from lazada

• Na
                  nazir hamzah May 15, 2019

tumpang tanya. apa tindakan yg GDEX buat?

May 04, 2019

GDex / GD Express — delivery service

CN: GAM004031981 I received SMS about delivery for today. Since I'm not at home, so I called Gdex for...

GDex / GD Expressthe courier man

The courier is so rude. When i was going to took the parcel at his hand, he just throwed it at me. Luckily i manage to catch my parcel. I was shook. He should learn some manners. Then, he should learn how to speak nicely. I even said thank you despite his rude attitude but he said "I've got no time" with annoyed tones while rolling his eyes. He should stop being a courier guy if he doesnt know patience. I dont ever wish to use gdex again if this happened again to me. Please do something.

GDex / GD Expressaduan berkenaan pemandu lori gdex

Hi,

Saya Noor Diha Nordin nak buat aduan berkenaan pemandu lori GDEX EXPRESS. Pemandu tersebut memandu dalam keadaan yang sangat laju dan bahaya hampir melanggar kereta saya yang berada di hadapan. Kejadian berlaku sebelum tol juru dalam jarak 50 meter ke tol. Sekitar jam 6.30 am bertarikh 3/5/2019.

Saya mohon pihak pengurusan GDEX dapat menegur sikap pemandu syarikat anda.

Di sini saya sertakan gambar lori dan no plate lori yang saya sempat ambil.

Terima kasih.

aduan berkenaan pemandu lori gdex
                  aduan berkenaan pemandu lori gdex

GDex / GD Expressdelivery man/rider

You have the worst delivery guy ever. On 30/04/2019, your delivery guy simply put my parcel gam003967328 into the company mailbox without even bother to inform me that he left my purchased items there. This is not normal stamp post, this is my belonging. My address clearly showed level 2 of the building and he supposed to go up to level 2 to deliver this straight to me. I was there when I got the notification saying the delivery guy is attempting delivery that day, I was waiting for my parcel but never received any even though the web update was showing delivered! Now i've received my order late and cannot use it anymore! What's so difficult?? Please teach your delivery man to be responsible and have some respect to customers belongings!

- ms. Puteri nur fadilah
                    - [protected]@gmail.com
                    02/05/2019

GDex / GD Expressservice of tracking number my30087840267

I would like to launch a complain for 1 of your employer from Hq side PIC name Miss Mira for in charge tracking number: MY30087840267
                      This shipment had been redirect 2 times due to unable call receiver while in consignment note there stated 2 number for they reach receiver.
                      The last feedback Ms Mira say she will arrange and not by today. And say will update me feedback by JB Branch. The last phone call she and no news.
                      She insult ppl by you don't have proof to know what she is doing. This is the service quality done by your side. and she challenge client by asking did i say today did you have a proof ?
                      FYI, i did call to JB Branch at [protected] to arrange but they mention did not receive any instruction. Most probably by tmr.
                      Do you aware that this is bank document not others parcel things ?
                      You side are dealing with a corporate not a small business entity.
                      Kindly show efficiency and promptness to solve issue .
                      Not by excusing this and that.

GDex / GD Expressserves

GAM003924214..
                        1)Barang tidak dihantar dialamat yang diberikan...
                        2)Barang ditinggalkan Jauh daripada alamat yang diberikan.
                        3)Tidak menalifon pelanggan untuk meminta kebenaran meninggalkan barang..

Tolonglah... Bertanggungjawab dengan kerja yang diamanahkan. Pelanggan membayar duit utuk perkhidmatan yang diberikan.. kalau nak main letak je, baik pelanggan hantar sendiri..

Harap pengurusan dapat mengambil berat tentang aduan pelanggan kalau mahu maju dalam bidang Ni.

Sekian.

GDex / GD Expresscustomer service

Good afternoon, can I know what is ur company do service? In this afternoon I recieve the message know my place did ppl can reacive the parcel then I call to your Wangsa Maju Branch and check can rearrange the delivery time and I request next day after 3pm is better because after 3pm my place just have person can receive but she just reaply me cannot because they cannot follow my time to send. That mean current company just dutty to send the parcel only. How ever customer can receive the parcel or not just delivery the place if not person receive just send after that ask my self go to collet at branch in they office operation time. That mean GDEX world wide service is like that good? And I want know who is service int the line also dont want give her name just cut off the phone this is a good service employee From GDEX?

• Updated by Jimmy Yek NY · Apr 24, 2019

Can i know how your company Delivery the parcel? Is ist went the place like condor ask the owner came down to loby collet the parcel is not send door to door? I relly dont understand how came GDEX service is so bad! Then the delivery guy left also did call back me to comfirn just go and i call back did pick up the phone

GDex / GD Expressre: gdex lost our product / parcel since oct 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to follow up for the above case / issue, as GDEX has lost our product / parcel.

We had been follow up these issue since last OCT 2018, which is 6 months already, but still no reply from

your site at all.

We have to redo another set of standee for our customer, which may cause us losing profit.

Please help to settle this case urgently.

We hope that GDEX still value us as your customer at this moment.

And please settle the payment for the metal standee asap.

Looking forward to your reply urgently.

WNW Marketing Sdn Bhd
                            Pei Yi / Liza / Alicia / Wong Fook Chiew (CEO)

Apr 08, 2019

GDex / GD Express — send wrong parcel, staff without any apologize

Send wrong parcel (the parcel didnt not has any personal information, and the staff allocate the parcel in...

GDex / GD Expresstracking number my3007523984

I ordered from Shoppee - Intech Machinery. They hired Your company to sent my parcel. Your irresponsible courier man called me at 2:24pm, 2nd April 2019, using this number [protected]) saying that my kid at home and asking for my ic number. I had already stated at my address that the parcel to sent at Security Post to ensure that the item are in good condition. Very fortunate that your man just threw the item inside my gate. If you are saying that you are not throwing the parcel, then you climbed my gate? All the box and item totally get wet. I am so frustrated with your services. Please provide me the full report on this issue and this irresponsible man need to give a lessons learnt! Sha-[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com

tracking number my3007523984

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices