Gardening Express / pair of lavender trees
Ordered on 15th May, these turned up on 28th May half dead and in a completely destroyed box. The plants are not fit for purpose and don't look anything alike. I have tried to get them returned but I don't expect to have to pay for this and I can't get any sense out of their 'customer service' as it's all through email and there is no number. I really wish I'd read the reviews for this site before I purchased - as I basically wouldn't have done it. I am one in a long line of hacked off customers. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
More Gardening Express Complaints & Reviews
- Gardeningexpress.co.uk - quick to take your money, but try and complain or ask for refund - they will not answer you 
- www.gardeningexpress.co.uk - awful seller and he lies to much 
- Gardening Express - non delivery of plant 
- Gardening Express - plants not received but paid for 
- Gardening Express - plant received not as product description 
- Gardening Express - dead plants
- Gardening Express - dead plants. rude customer service. tries to remove reviews
- Gardening Express - order no.600090422 placed 15.4.18
- Gardening Express - lack of refund for cancelled goods
- Gardening Express - customer service and false advertising.