Global Discovery Vacations Logo

Global Discovery Vacations

Having problems with Global Discovery Vacations?

Global Discovery Vacations Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Discovery Vacations Customer Service. Initial Global Discovery Vacations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Discovery Vacations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Discovery Vacations. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Discovery Vacations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Global Discovery Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Global Discovery VacationsMembership

It's a bait and switch. My wife and I attended one of their seminars, and asked two specific questions. The salesman lied to our faces. When I contacted my phone rep (a different, very polite young man) to discuss a vacation, he explained that if I had read the fine print on the contract I would realize the sale's rep was "inaccurate". He gave me a number to call at Global's HQ to get my money back. HQ refused to allow me to cancel, despite the fact that they hadn't provided a single service. Avoid these people like the plague.

Oct 28, 2020

Global Discovery Vacations — Scam alert - global discovery vacations

I can almost verbatim echo the following complaint. They sales pitch a "free" offer. A law suit wa...

Aug 25, 2020

Global Discovery Vacations — Customer service

Member since 2005, used their service 1 time. Upgraded this year hoping to take a much needed vacation. Then...

Global Discovery VacationsVacation membership

This company does not tell you that your credit will be affected if payment is not made. I never used their product. I have never gone on vacation but here I am wanted to cancel membership only to be told no by the operational manager Eric **. This place is dishonest. Lies and scammers. After speaking with rep I advise her I am unable to make monthly payment because I recently lost my job. I was told I would be granted a fresh start if I schedule a one payment and that would bring the account current.

That payment was set up for the 28th of February. I also got a confirmation email for the payment to be withdrawn at that time but what they did was submit the payment for the 2/25/20 and cause the account to go into a negative status and was told my credit would be affected again for the second time. I would like this membership to be cancel. I have never used their vacation or free vacation even though it's not free because I was told to pay $600 as a down payment. This Company has ruin my credit.

Global Discovery Vacationstravel company charging an annual renewal membership fee.

We purchased a four star a year plan from Global Discovery Vacations. We were promised that we were only charged a cleaning deposit if we used our stars. We were told there was not an annual charge. Well, the first year is up, and guess what we are being charged a $398 dollar annual renewal fee. We did not use any stars and take any sort of a vacation. We were busy using our vacation money paying off the $7, 000 membership. Now that we have it paid for they are charging a renewal fee we were told would never happen.

• Su
          Sue Mobley Jul 15, 2020

Us too! never used it! within two years of paying it off. we have called many times just to be told "sorry", "too bad" "good luck gettin' out of this...". we are too old to travel. any money we do have goes for dr. s, drug stores and food. even our car is on its very last legs. but we're still paying $170.00 for nothing. nothing, apsolutly nothing!!! really, death is looking sweeter and sweeter everyday. (I kid you not!!) they are sinful, evil, manipulative non-humans. all who work for these people, all who draw a paycheck from theses people have real blood on their hands. true, real american blood spilled because of their heartless, don't give a f — k polices. shame on them, the hotels, condos, airlines they use to pull off this scam.

Oct 21, 2019

Global Discovery Vacations — Scam vacation offer

After 3 prior phone calls, I was just called again. It seems that most, if not all of these cultures have...

Sep 05, 2019

Global Discovery Vacations — Travel scam

My story is the same as the others, they lie to you to get you to pay the "all inclusive vacation deals" that...

Global Discovery VacationsAvailability of vacations

We were conned into purchasing a global vacations membership and out if desperation fir travel we agreed. Now that were paying its nearly impossible to book a vacation in any realistic places. They offer a refund if you use the package and dont save money but no option to even use the package to begin with! They claim to be the cheapest andmost affordable but its a scam! Even costco is cheaper and actually has dates available for travel . they harrassed us into a membership andnow nobody answers the phone to resolve issues.
        We were promised one thing and then delivered another.

Global Discovery VacationsDo not use it enough to justify paying dues

they used to have the cheap vacations often but not any more. they hardly have them at all. they keep calling us about paying our dues when we don't have to pay until you use it. we do not use it enough to justify paying the dues. We have been getting cheaper places to stay without using Global.
          We would like to sell our vacation package. It includes 2 stars and 6 expressway weeks. $4000.00. If anyone is interested please contact us by email, as I will not be checking on this site for replies. a.[protected]@att.net

Jul 23, 2019

Global Discovery Vacations — Travel agency

We were repeatedly called by high pressure salesmen three times a week promising a free cruise or airfare...

Jul 08, 2019

Global Discovery Vacations — Harassing phone calls - vacation club

Global Discovery Vacations is a timeshare type of vacation club that we bought into 15 years ago. We stopped...

Global Discovery VacationsTrial vacation package we purchased

Things aren't what we were told or promised. We have tried and tried to book a vacation and can't. This after we told we could go anytime anywhere and would have someone that would even get everything booked for us. But all we get is the run around and can't book when we want or if there is something it is always extra fees because of peak times and we can't book when or where we want to go because of all the rules they said were told to us but weren't.
            We want our $ back we asked and no one responded. We have been so frustrated and just tired of this. It has caused us so much stress, we don't want to do this anymore. We were not told all the truths and lied to that they would accommodate us whenever and wherever we wanted to travel. That's why we told them how we travel, but they said oh no problem. Well it has been a big problem and we don't want to hassle anymore.
            HOW DO WE GET A FULL REFUND SINCE WE CANT BOOK A VACATION??
            Please respond.
            Thank you.

Global Discovery Vacations — Activity fee

I was just wondering if anyone else on here had or is having an issue with getting their reoccurring activity...

Global Discovery Vacations — It was great now it's awful

I purchased this 10 years ago it was great for years. Then I noticed the condominium availability had went to...

Global Discovery Vacations — Vacation club

It first started with something in the mail for a free airline flight, which was impossible to use, but we...

Global Discovery Vacations — Global discovery vacation

My husband and I went to this presentation today, because they said they were giving free vacation. I...

Global Discovery Vacations — Duped/lied to/fraud — global discovery vacation

Do not purchase from global discovery vacations. We never received the free airline tickets and hotel we were...

Global Discovery Vacations — Unethical

I want my money back and cancel my contract ASAP! I "purchased" a membership to this organization, and...

Global Discovery Vacations — Travel club

I seriously believe the people complaining about Global do not understand how the club works. We have been...

Global Discovery Vacations — Company sold bogus vacations and charged fees interest for non usable product

Should have been paid in full in 2014 Started 08/20/2011, never took any vacations, not even the free...