Having problems with AMResorts?

AMResorts Customer Service Contacts

+1 610 359 8130 (Head Office)
+1 888 496 3879 (Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts)
+1 866 467 3273 (Secrets Resorts & Spas)
+1 855 652 7328 (Breatheless Resorts & Spas)
+1 866 237 3267 (Dreams Resorts & Spas)
+1 877 669 9953 (Now Resorts & Spas)
+1 855 473 3532 (Reflect Resorts & Spas)
+1 866 786 7227 (Sunscape Resorts & Spas)
7 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
United States - 19073

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AMResorts Customer Service. Initial AMResorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AMResorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AMResorts. Discuss the issues you have had with AMResorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 09, 2020

AMResorts — Optional all inclusive

Hello my name is Robert Pollizze. I just left the Now Jade I am very angry and sad confused I came here...

Apr 01, 2020

AMResorts — Dreams Resort Los Cabos

Res #KR00A0DP 4/22/20-4/26/20 Due to COVID-19. I want a full refund of $2956.79 On 3/24/2020, I have talked...

Jan 23, 2020

AMResorts — Overall terrible experience

Eric Poole res number c52000dp we stayed at dreams curacao from 01/09/20-01/15/20. From the beginning thi...

AMResortsFood

I wish to access the email address whereby I can submit a complaint regarding severe food poisoning and being hospitalised and a claim for full compensation.
The food was the only meal eaten that day and was delivered to the room from room service
Due to the severity an ambulance was called and time spent in hospital. The illness lasted for 6 days and medication and a drip was administered by specialists at the hospital.
Our entire holiday was ruined from 25 December- January 6.
We were due to return home on 1 January but the severity of the intestinal issues from the food poisoning kept us from returning home until a week later.
Full doctors reports and photos can be provided
I await information on the next steps for this claim
Ms J Maskell

Jan 10, 2020

AMResorts — The resort in general and our time there

To Whom It May Concern: Hello, my name is Dennis and I've been trying to reach out to several location...

Jan 10, 2020

AMResorts — Illness

Hello - My husband and I stayed at the Sunscape Sabor (2nd time) with our two teenage children recently. Our...

Jan 06, 2020

Am Resorts — Dangerous lobby

To AMResorts: RE: Secrets Puerto Vallarta My wife (Andrea Sabada) and I recently returned from a 13-day...

Jan 04, 2020

AMResorts — Secrets vallarta bay

I am writing to you to raise an issue about our recent holiday in Mexico. It occurred on: 4/12/2019 The...

Dec 12, 2019

AMResorts — refund of overcharged nights

I checked out of Breathless Riviera Cancun on November 16, 2019. During my checkout in the Xhale club, it wa...

Nov 13, 2019

AMResorts — delayed opening/ comparable resort

On Oct 11, it was announced that Now Natura would have a delayed opening. I alerted the travel company to the...

Oct 31, 2019

Zoetry Resort — hospitality industry

On 10/22/19 I checked in to zoetry 5 Star all inclusive resort and that is when it all started, First it took...

AMResortsdestination wedding travel agency

I started Planning my wedding in March 2019. My wedding was originally set to be at Dreams Dominicus La Romana in the DR. Due to the many "mysterious" deaths we decided to switch locations Which was a headache in itself. I knew It wasn't going to be easy or convenient for me, my guest, or Kelsey, but seeing that this is what I wanted In order to feel safe. After transferring resorts I had More problems because I now Had to get my money back from Dreams Dominicus La Romana so that I could Pay Dreams Los Cabo. I originally paid Dreams Dominicus La Romana a $500 deposit and sent $3000 for the Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package. Since we were staying in another Dreams Resort they said we would get full refund. They sent the $500 refund but it is now 10/3/19 and we have yet to receive the $3000 refund. I've been going back and fourth with my bank and the merchant (Dreams Dominicus La Romana) for over 3 months now. My bank has no proof of them ever returning the $3000 but they insist that they have returned it. I've sent them my bank statements and all other sorts of documentation from my bank and there is no trace of the money going to my account. My bank is telling me that it is probably stuck somewhere between the merchant and their bank so it's nothing they can do about it.

The communication between both resorts have been a nightmare. Since I switched over to Dreams Los Cabo, I have had 3 different coordinators. My wedding is set for 10/27/19, we are only a few weeks out and I have NOTHING planned. I've been in complete stress for the last 6 months. An experience that is suppose to be the most happiest of my life has turned into a living nightmare. I refuse to give Destify or Dreams another dime of my money so we are forced to go with the Complimentary Package that is offered if you meet certain criteria. And since we have 14 rooms booked with a total of 53 room nights we qualify for the complimentary wedding. I've asked about switching my wedding over to the complimentary wedding several times but the Ultimate package is steady forced on me and neither Destify nor Dreams have helped me with this matter. Neither seem to care about the stress that this experience has caused me. Neither have offered me any sorts of perks or discounts. I now see that this was all a scam to get you to book with them. They get your money and then you are trapped. So here we are a few weeks away from my wedding and I have not had one positive experience since the start of planning. If I could do it all again, I would not book through Destify travel agency or Dreams Resort.

Kendra A. Johnson

Sep 30, 2019

AMResorts — now larimer closure

AMResorts  —  Now Larimer Closure Add a Comment This is a copy of my complaint of 25th September 2019. Can...

AMResortsnow larimer closure

On the 19th May 2019 our friends Mr and Mrs Urquhart, my wife and I had booked to stay at the Now Larimer on 1st September for 14 nights in the Preferred Master Suite Ocean View. We were really looking forward to returning to the Now Larimer as we had previously stayed there 5 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

On the 11 July 2019 we received an e-mail from our Travel Agent informing us of renovation work at the Now Larimer but it would not have any impact on our stay. My wife had some concerns and wrote to Now Larimer and received a reply from the Preferred Club Manager:
      From: Gte Preferred
      Date: 16 July 2019 at 17:38:51 BST
      To: "[protected]@hotmail.co.uk"
      Cc: Chief Concierge Now Larimar
      Subject: Re: Updating rooms and restaurants
      Good Afternoon Mrs. and Mrs. Barclay,
      Greetings from Now® Larimar Punta Cana and specially fom our Preferred Club Team. Regarding the renovation, we will be investing to boost the customer experience. This will include remodeling 145 rooms along with the addition of an all new private pool. The project will take place starting today till November the 8th, 2019.
      Please note, this remodel will be contained and isolated within the resort, therefore not impacting or inconveniencing guests on the property.
      Enhancements of two à la carte restaurants at Now® Larimar Punta Cana are for Mercure French cuisine and Spice Asian Cuisine. This project will take place starting August 17 - November 8, 2019. But both menus will be served in the other a la carte restaurants.
      Please for further information, do not hesitate in contacting us,
      Best Regards,
      Darling Toro
      Preferred Club Manager

We were all reassured and looking forward to our forthcoming holiday.

Our friends had been looking by chance on line at Trip Advisor where they learned that the Now Larimer was to close on the 28th August 2019. We contacted our Travel Agent who had only received details of this the same day on 11th July 2019. We were told that we would be transferred to either Now Onyx, Secrets or Breathless. Eventually after a lot of correspondence we were told it would be Secrets. Again for re-assurance my wife contacted Secrets and received the following reply:
      From: gte concierge Serpc
      Date: 29 August 2019 at 00:10:40 BST
      To: Sheila Barclay
      Subject: RE: Concerns
      Dear Sheila,
      Thank you so much for having contacted us. We hope this mail finds you very well.
      Concerning your question, there are some enhancements taking place in our Hotel. These enhancements will bring an even better product offering to our customers to further elevate your experience. Please note, this work will be contained and isolated within the resort, in order to cause the less impacting or inconveniencing guests on the property as possible.
      Unfortunately the Preferred Club will not be available for a short period but we are not able to confirm when it is going to be done completely as it will be available by stages. However, Preferred Club guests will have the possibility to enjoy all the facilities and services included in their Holiday package, since the exclusive services have been temporarily relocated.
      Please do not hesitate on contacting us for any other comment or question. It will be a pleasure to assist you.
      Sunny regards,
      Raquel Torres
      Concierge Assistant

We were not at all happy as we had booked the Preferred Club and clearly this was not going to be available. It was not until the evening of Friday 30th August 2019 it was confirmed that we would be transferred to the Now Onyx and we were travelling the very next day.

We had only been there 2 years previously and although happy with the hotel we would have preferred to have been given plenty of warning enabling us to book another Now Hotel somewhere else. These works must have been planned well in advance and the Management must have been fully aware of the impact it was going to have months in advance. We enjoy staying at the Now Hotels and have done so for many years, so much so we are looking to booking again next year possibly at the Now Larimer or one of your new Now Hotels in Mexico. I feel that some compensation should be given to us all for the great inconvenience and unnecessary stress of being transferred to another Hotel which was clearly out of our control! At the end of the day we did not get the holiday we chose months in advance which we were really looking forward to.

Yours sincerely
      Alexander (Sandy) Barclay
      [protected]@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2019

Now Emerald Cancun — horrible experience member nsx000602

My wife & I just spent a week at Now Emerald in Cancun, which was the worst vacation resort we've...

Sep 06, 2019

AMResorts — am rewards promotion

Was called in April 2019 by a Quality Assurance Promotion Manager Edgar Bruno and a Verification Legal...

AMResortsall inclusive vacation overcharge

May 4, 2019 I booked Secrets Silver Sands confirmation #B920A0S3. On the day before the trip I accidentally discovered the resort was closed! No one contacted me to rebook. I called and was eventually given a suite at Secrets Akumal. As this was all inclusive, the airline tickets were included. When I arrived at BWI to check in a Spirit Airlines, I was told my flight was booked but not paid for and I owed $340.00. I paid the money and attempted to sort this out at the resort. I provided a copy of the confirmed reservation and the receipt for the flight. To date nothing has been to done rectify the overcharge. Your program will not allow me to attach the photo of the reciept, says it is too large. I tried calling you today and was on hold 38 minutes. I foolishly joined your unlimited vacation club sax000734 and now am wondering if I need a lawyer.

Aug 02, 2019

AMResorts — service, food, cleanliness, etc.

I am writing you today to make you aware of a recent vacation stay I organized for my brother, Gerard Mule'...

Aug 02, 2019

AMResorts — hotel

Good Morning, As per our conversation earlier I am writing in regards to the incident that my family and I...

AMResortsnow larimer punta can

I have been at the Now Larimer resort in Punta Canadian for the last 14 days. Upon arrival we found half the hotel closed for renovation and for the last four days have been bombarded with construction noise from 8.30until 17.00 Over half of the restaurants have been closed on alternate nights meaning a queue and wait averaging over an hour and half to enter the restaurants. No mention of any building work or restaurant closures where mentioned at the time of booking or at check in nor has any apology or explanation been provided by the local management. I have raised these concerns with my tour operators British Airways as neglecting to inform guests of impending renovations and the withdrawal of facilities is a serious breach of tour groups code of conduct. I am aware of at least one family who arrived on Friday being moved to a different resort as the tour operator found the conditions unsuitable. I tried to raise my concerns with the staff in the privilege members lounge but was met with a shrug of the shoulders and told the manager wouldn't be able to help. I wonder if you are able to provide an explanation as to why you believe it is acceptable to bombard paying guests with construction noise withdraw half the facilities and not provide them with any prior notice explanation or apology