The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fwm Labs/acai Berry Detox — Unable to Cancel
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I've attempted to cancel my 'membership' for the Acai Berry Detox numerous times via email as stated in the 'Terms & Conditions' on the webpage. I have never received a reply notification. I am going to send a letter via US Mail to see what happens. I've been returning the latest shipments 'return to sender' and have just received 2 email notifications that state: "8/13/2009
This is an automatic notification – do not reply to this e-mail This confirms that a transaction for the amount of $83.18 has been refunded and should appear on your bank statement in 5 to 7 business days.
Should you have any further concerns
Pelase contact [protected]@fwmlabs.com
Or call us at [protected]".
I see on various complaints that this number they provide is very unhelpful/non-existent. I'll try this number also. In the meantime I'm going to wait and see if a refund really DOES appear on my statement.
More Fwm Labs/acai Berry Detox Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry&life Cleansing - LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd UK.
- Lipaphen - Acai Berry Cleanse & Life Cleanse - Accounting discrepencies and lies about free trials
- acai berry and life cleanse - fraud
- Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse - False advertising
- Fwm Laboratories Acai Berry Detox - Acai Berry &Free Trial& Scam
- Help Your Health - Acai Berry Detox & Life Cleanser - Credit Card Charged without permission
- acai berry tropic - Scam, Fraud, Bad Faith
- Gns Acai Berry Pills - Scam
- Nature's Best ACAI Berry and Bromalite - Advertised FREE Sample's for JUST Shipping and Handling
- Life Cleanse And Acai Berry Detox - Life Cleanse and Acai Berry returned to Trading Planet Ltd and no Refund