Acai Berry company logo
reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

501 complaints
408 resolved 93 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Acai Berry reviews & complaints 441 - 480

Acai Berry complaints 501

Acai Berry - Charged for product not received; no refund

I ordered two products in January, 2009 for $3.95/each s/h. I received one product only. In February, I was charged for shipment of the two products ($87.13 each). I contacted SWM Lab and cancelled further shipments and asked for a refund. I wasn't shipped or charged for any more products, but I have yet to receive my refund. I called in April, May (twice), June (twice), sent an e-mail to the address they have on their website (it was returned), and finally was able to get a fax number and I faxed a request in July. As of this writing, I still do not have my money. I have now contacted an attorney. My second phone call in May was to tell them that I had a different debit card and that the refund should be a check mailed to me. Their response was for me to contact my bank and tell them to "watch" for my refund and make sure I received it - like my bank has nothing better to do than watch my account!

LIFE CLEANSE, HEATH SCIENCE, HEALTH TIME, FACE FACTOR, FEELWELL, AND CTT SINGAPORE ARE ALL SCAMS! THEY USED MY CREDIT CARD INFO FRAUDULENTLY. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS PRODUCT OR GIVE ANY AUTHORIZATION FOR 6 CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS OF $130. SCAM ALERT! DO NOT EVEN SIGN UP FOR THE FREE SAMPLE! 5 DIFFERENT COMPANIES HAVE MY INFORMATION SOME HOW! AND THE BILLING CAME IN A NAME THAT IS NOT MINE NOR A PERSON THAT HAS AUTHORIZATION TO USE MY CREDIT CARD! ...AND I CAN'T GET THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY! SCAM, FRAUD! BE WARNED!

Acai Berry - Fraud

Signed up for free trail. Had to pay 3.75 for P&P. Then billed 4 times for aprox 75GBP in under 30 days because of hidden self perpetuating contract. Money to LabsSupport.com and Viv3. Returned good...

Acai Berry - Scam / Fraud

I agree with everyone, they take forever to answer the phone and claim you never called to cancel. They also don't give e-mail confirmation nor do they give you a cancellation number. They go by other names such as Detox Trial [protected]) and Berry Trials [protected]). When you're placing the order or canceling during your free trial period, they should really nice and considerate but when you call to dispute, they are nasty and state that you didn't call and didn't read the policy - it states very clearly. They also are under another website - www.acaiberrybreeze.net. They argue that they aren't responsible for what name appears on your credit card statement. It's annoying and frustrating but I suggest everybody who had issues to file a complaint with BBB, I believe the more complaints they get, this company will be bad listed and hopefully they can assist us.

D

Adding to my last post: Do not bother threating them with the BBB or a lawyer, or calling a news station as none of this will work, all they will say is "that is your right as a consumer" just stick with the FTC that will get their attention, also possibly drop the real name of their company IOS Marketing and tell them the address that their operating out of...let them know you have done your homework on them...they do not want anyone to know that info simply because they know what they are doing is wrong, maybe they have found some loop hole but people, we need to bring this place down!

D

i worked at the acai beery breeze call center after 4 hours on my first day i walked out because i couldnt believe what a scam the company actually is...im going to give everyone who is reading this some very valuable information on the company and how to possibly get a refund from them...first of all they do business under the name IOS Marketing, and their real address is 1505 N. Hayden Rd. STE 101 Scottsdale AZ...Everyone who is reading this needs to report them to the FTC (Federeal Trade Commision), and when you call them all you have to say is I need you to refund my money or i will be forced to get the FTC involved...believe me for some reason they really do not want to be reported to the FTC...this works and if enough people actually call the FTC to complain we will bring this company down!

i called there today after seeing the charge on my debit card - i talked to a rep then a supervisor. Agreed, both just said it was the policy and dismissed my misunderstanding at seeing the charge. Even after i admitted that i hadn't obviousley read the terms and conditions properly. I also explained i hadn't even opened the product and would be willing to send it back. They said it was too late. My order was placed 21 days ago
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!

Acai Berry - unauthorized withdrawal from account

june 30, 2009 i agreed to a s&h charge of 3.95 for bio tech acai berry hybrid 7 to be sent on a trail basis. I never received the supplement. Now my bank account reflects a $79.99 charge which WAS NOT AUTHORIZED! Please correct this . I have been on hold for 110minutes ! Please notify my bank of this error and send mr a e-mail of confirmation that this issue has been resolved.
Carla M. Rattini
White [protected]@yahoo.com

After checking my checking account on line today, I found that I also have been charged for this product that just recently arrived...a full two weeks after I spoke with the person on the phone about trying Hybrid 7 out for 21 days for FREE. They called me on my cell phone trying to sell me on the offer. I was reluctant, but after being told repeatedly that I would NOT be charged any extra money (other than $3.95) for shipping/handling UNLESS I DID NOT CANCEL with in the Free Trial time frame. I was told 21 days ( I took notes)...when actually it is 14 days on the letter that I received when the product finally arrived. I have only used it 1o days and because the time was different in which I could cancel, I tried 3 separate times over the course of a few days to try and reach someone. I was put on hold and was not able to reach anyone so I could clarify the 21 days vs. 14 days for the trial period and let them know that I had just received it, so I WOULD NOT be charged too early! I called BEFORE I received the product as well, because so much time had passed by and I had still not received it. Again, I was not able to speak to anyone in person as I was put on hold. I should have known better and I will not be doing anything like this again. I can't say that this product even works...I'm a fairly thin person just needing to drop a few pounds and can't see any changes. I will be calling my bank to dispute this as this whole thing appears to be another ridiculous scam! BEWARE !
Cheryl
Mpls, MN

I also agreed to a 3.95 shipping and handling fee for a test trail for Hybrid-7
Diet product, I received 2 jars, but changed my mind so I sent them back first class mail with a signature confirmation request that was on 7/19/09, a A.wagner signed for it 7/20/09.on 7/28/09 I checked online my checking account and there was a charge of 79.99. My bank will be disputing this charge I am also writing to the better business bureau. beware of anything coming from.
421 Leroy Dr. corona, ca. 92879. thats where the Hybrid-7 order came from.
Lucy.

Acai Berry - Scam - cant cancel

Beware of Acai Berry Boom scam. https://www.freeboomacai.com/
They say 14 day risk free trial but it starts from the date you place your order. In my case it took 13 days for delivery! So where is the free trial? May be its a 14 day free of billing…? Because on the 15th day I sure was billed $79.95 for the trial bottle when on delivery envelope declared value was only $18.
Representative, named Carole, employee ID 1883 was first one I talk to on 7/9/09who guaranteed cancelation!
Since that I sent several email with request to cancel, called back [protected] to cancel 4 times (so far) to check on my RMA number. But every time I called no notes were on my acct from previous call and they say “I will place it on your acct now and forward it to cancelation dept.”
I think the only way to cancel this ### is only by getting a lawyer. Hope this so called business can be shut down for good!
Also company that does billing calls Weight Secrets [protected]

M
Jun 02, 2009

ive called the company more than six times... no answer by the way. ive e-mailed the about 3 or 4 time... no answer.. i am corrently in the 14 trial period. and they have tilled not called me back. i am veryy disapointed in this company but if i find out that they charged me. i will get a lawyer to handle this.

S
Feb 25, 2010

Dear sir/madam,
I bought the following product from http://www.weightlossguide.com/.
I was very much satisfied by the product.It is an trustworthey product. Hope you would use it and get the benifits.Personally i feel that information that is available on particular drug in http://www.weightlossguide.com/ is precise content.. i.e it also contains the uses of that drug that any other site has.
Thanking you .

Acai Berry - SCAM

i ordered free trail of Acia Berry in April and cancelled my membership by calling the number after 4pm GMT as they are in Canada or California the number for them is [protected]- although i cancelled for no further pills to be sent I did not and was not advised by the operator to cancel the on line weight loss help advice which they continued to bill me for at £5.33 per month $8.51 on my credit card. what a scam ! and its not just me they are doing it to .
called my credit card today MBNA who called the company for me again it had to be after 4pm and cancelled my second membership the one i didn't even know i had agreed to the terms & conditions of and the one that gave me NOTHING FOR THE MONEY THEY TOOK. BUT i am not going to let this lie they took over £40.00 from my account in total and I am going to get it back - will update you when i do

Me too. I was looking at a bill for a credit card I no longer use and found 2 scam charges on it, one of which is this one. I have probably been charged the $8.51 for the last 6 months without even realizing it. I had great difficulty trying to cancel it today with a person in India who a) couldn't hear me properly and b) couldn't understand my English. This entire Acai Berry thing is such a scam. Be warned, NEVER buy this stuff online. And please do update us on whether or not you can get your money back.
Monica

I have just found out I am in exactly the same situation. About to ring my bank now ... they have taken money out for the past 8 months and I have only just realised what's going on after researching the net. They have changed their names too ...
I hope you have success.
Good Luck.

Acai Berry - Fraudulant Charges

In March 2009 I ordered, over the internet what was advertised as a FREE TRIAL of Acai berry edge. I paid $4.99 on my Visa card or shipping. Today I received a call from Laurie at GNS that I owed $79.90. I have neither received any more product nor have I received a statement. I was told that I could send the bottle back but only for additional product which I do not want! Also, that she was making a note on our file that I had refused to pay and was sending my account to collections. I don't want the product, I don't even care about the $4.99, I just want the$79.90 off of my account. I will be telling everyone I know that this company is a scam!

G
Jul 20, 2009

To: Sandra Nolker

It appears your issue has been resolved. An email has been sent to your email address on file with the status of your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at [protected] if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.

Sincerely,
Supervisor
GNS

S
Jul 16, 2009

Acai Berry - Unauthorized Charges to Credit Cards

Okay. You ordered Acai Berry Pills online. You may still be receiving them, you may not, but whatever, your Credit Card continues to be charged $8.51USD a month for a "service" that you know nothing about. It should be called a disservice.

I only noticed this insidious little amount being applied to my credit card when it was the only item on the statement. It had been charged to me for a number of months, even though I had called the number provided with my first shipment of Acai Berry pills to cancel. I was peeved that this was a kind of subscription to Acai Berry pills, which wasn't made clear in the original ad.

As it turns out, you have also "agreed" (you know where you click on "I Have Read and Agree to Terms and Conditions", even though you haven't) to this monthly charge for some kind of service you will never have benefit of.

I called my bank, which is Scotiabank, with whom I've dealt for over 25 years. My hero today is Nick, their customer service rep., who went above and beyond for me. He called E Savings Club and we conferrenced. Apparently, there is another cancellation required. My first cancellation was just for the pills. I needed to also cancel my subscription to this "service".

Folks, we have got to be more careful. Get a PayPal account if you plan to purchase stuff online. That's an easy fix. People out there are brainstorming on how to get your money without much effort. Okay. I've read ten messages from ten different people, all being charged the equivalent of $10. a month C$. How many others? Big dollars are funneled into hands that haven't earned it. Let's foil them by being a little more careful in future.

Cancel the card you used for this transaction. Call your banking institution. If they're worth their salt at all, like mine (YAY NICK!), they can help you.

Mine got a refund for me (Again, YAY NICK - YOU'RE MY HERO). Not for all of it, but way better than a kick in the pants, let me tell you.

I too need a number to cancel this. I have been able to get some (not all) of the charges back however my bank will only cancel the subcription once i do with with E-Savings Club and i have no idea how to go about it!

I have tried to cancel the credit card but the bank tells me this is pointless as the charges will be added to my new credit card if i chose to get one. Please help as am at a lost.

J
Aug 10, 2009

Can someone please give me a contact number for e savings club so i can start to follow up on my credit card charges.

Acai Berry - charges on my credit card

I ordered a free bottle of Aci Berry and only paied for shipping. I got my credit card bill and saw a charge for $80 some dollars. When I called them to dispute the charge, they told me because I didn't return the bottle in 15 days they charged me for the whole amount. They sent no indication that that was what needed to be done nor was it on the web site. All they sent was the bottle and a pamphlet about aciberry. There customer severvice is very bad and not helpful. DO NOT ORDER ACIBERRY FOR A FREE PRODUCT BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE.

Acai Berry - facebook scan

J'ai cliké sur un lien de facebook et je me suis fait arnaqué pour un essais de produit gratuit! il débite de l'argent sur ma carte de crédit! JE VEUX QUIL ARRETTE CAR JE N'AI PAS DEMANDER D'ABBONEMENT!!!

Acai Berry - Scam - Wont refund money

Cancelled subscription on 5/27/09 and was told my money would be refunded within 3 - 5 days. It is now 7/10/09 and I still have not recieved any monies back to my account. I call these people every 3...

Acai Berry - Credit Card Scam

Ordered Premium Acai Berry under RISK FREE trial, just paid shipping. Reviewed credit card statement and see an $82.31 charge from "Pure Acai Help.com along with phone number [protected]. I keep looking down my statement and there's another charge a few days later for $82.31 but this time it's from "YourHerbalSource.com" phone number [protected]. So I called the first number and that's when I found out about the "15-Day trial", which is NOWHERE in a PROMINENT position during the ordering process. Okay, my bad. I'll bite the bullet on that one. So when I asked why there was a second charge (I hadn't received another shipment either), I was told that they made an error and would remove the second charge and it would take up to 20 days for that to happen (more BS). I'm already in the process of filing a claim through my bank to dispute the charge on day 21. Also, when I tried to call the second phone number, nothing happens. It doesn't ring, it doesn't go to a voice mail - nothing. After a few seconds, it just disconnects the call. Sure sign of a scam!

C
Jul 18, 2009

Yes I did the same thing. I ordered the acai berry for a free trial. When i recieved the supplement there was no paperwork with it .SO no way to call and cancel anything. MY credit card bill came with two charges on it in one month with a phone number to a customer service place. They wouldn't give me the name of the company. I think that is a red flag.! I had no email confirmation even after the order was placed. So there was no way to cancel it without a phone number to call.The only way I got a phone number was with my credit card statement.They said my next order of supplement was it the mail. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM! I am going to dispute the charges that is for sure! arizona

Acai Berry - AcaiBerryDetox from Hollywood, FL

I am suspicious about Health Products, 3007 Greene St., Hollywood, FL 33020...if in fact that is a legitimate address. I'm at the beginning of my investigation and am presently waiting for a call...

Acai Berry - Free Trial scam

Ok, so I wish I found this website before I ordered. I was in need of an enery boost and weight loss product, so I stumbled on thie website where the lady lost 30 pounds by using 2 different...

Acai Berry - Unauthorized charges

I ordered a free trial sample of Acai Berry Breeze & Colon Cleanse as per your offer. The offer stated that these items were free, but I would have to pay the S&H of $4.95 each.
My credit card was charged on June 8, 2009 and again June 9, 2009 the $4.95 shipping & handling charges for Acai Berry Breeze & Colon Cleanse as per the offer and I received my free trial samples. Today I received a new statement with additional charges posted June 24, 2009 of $83.95 for www.MY-BERRY-TRIAL.Com [protected] KN reference #74278525Goooo1F2K, AND, a charge posted on June 23, 2009 of $83.95 for www.CLEANSING TRIAL.COM [protected] KN reference #74278525F00000J3J

I AM TOTALLY SHOCKED -- WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PRACTICE IS THIS?!
Please refund my 2 charges of $83.95 promptly or I will have to contact the local TV Station to contact you and explain your scam on the TV News Hour! I don't think you want that kind of recognition! WHAT A SCAM YOU ARE!

Karen E. Haifley, 2138 S. Lindenwood, Mesa, AZ [protected]

Free Trial was offered with hidden terms and conditions. Unauthorized credit card billing practices are used. No valid cancellation procedures are available. No valid customer sevice available. Fraudulent claims under advetising are being used.

yeah i figure they would charge the card immediated, thats why i bought a prepaid card, and charge it to that, so if there anyone out there that haven't done it yet, thats what you should do, and for the rest of you, i really feel bad for you, and the only thing i can tell you is never charge any promotional item to your card, get a prepaid and if it don't accept the payment from that, don't do it.

The same thing happened to me. I noticed the charge of $83.95 on my account yesterday and immediately called my bank. I called Acai Breeze/Colon Cleanse 3000 and spoke to a cust svc rep. I tried to dispute the charges, but felt really stupid after I went back to the site and read the Terms/Conditions at the very bottom of the page. I will never, ever order anything online again without fully investigating and reading every inch of the site. I blame myself, BUT I do feel Acai Breeze is mis-informative in their advertising. The terms/Conditions are as follows:

Member User Agreement

You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing your order for the Trial of Acai Berry Breeze at www.acaiberrybreeze.com. By placing your order for Acai Berry Breeze on www.acaiberrybreeze.com you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:

Product Disclaimer

I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.

I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that Acai Berry Breeze is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition.

WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.

Acai Berry Breeze Healthy Diet Plan:
Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you purchase the Acai Berry Breeze Trial you automatically accept the following terms and conditions.

Try Acai Berry Breeze Risk Free! When you order the Trial of Acai Berry Breeze your credit card will be charged $4.95 for shipping and handling of a 1 Month Supply of Acai Berry Breeze. You will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if Acai Berry Breeze is right for you. If you are enjoying Acai Berry Breeze do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged the low rate of only $83.95 for the bottle you received. If you find Acai Berry Breeze is not right for you, simply cancel within 14 days of your original purchase date and return the unused portion within 30 days of original order date and you will not be charged.

Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 1 month supply of Acai Berry Breeze and your credit card on file will be billed the Member's Only price of $83.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling for a total of $88.90. That's 28% off the regular price for a 1 month supply of Acai Berry Breeze. You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. Please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using Acai Berry Breeze consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via postal mail, email, or by using our toll free phone number.

Toll Free Customer Service phone: [protected]

By being an exclusive member of the Acai Berry Breeze Healthy Diet Plan you will be entitled to discounted offers and promotions that only member's receive. There is no obligation to remain in the Acai Berry Breeze Healthy Diet Plan and you may cancel your membership at anytime by contacting Customer Care.

Limit one Trial of Acai Berry Breeze per household.

Acai Berry Breeze 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

I understand that if I am not fully satisfied with Acai Berry Breeze that I may cancel my Acai Berry Breeze membership at any time.

Return Address:

Acai Berry Breeze
3370 N. Hayden Rd.
Ste. 123-180
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Returns cannot be accepted after the trial period.

yah, I had this, same thing happen to me. I just looked at my online banking, and its in the holding on my bank account. I am going to call my bank first thing in the morning, and tell them this is a fraud. and decline this charge of 83.95 Hopefully I won't have to cancel my debit card again. but if I have to then I will. But this charge is not fair. I"ve had this done before, when I ordered a book online, they then charged me a membership fee. that i didn't even sign up for, needless to say, I did get the charge reversed. Thank goodness, but I had to cancel my debit card. This is Fraud! Something definitely needs to be done about this. This is Plain WRONG! They pull you in, to get you to try something, and then WAM charge, whatever they want. to your credit card. and pull out Money, how ever they want . Without your Consent, and letting you know. That they are going to charge you more money for something you just wanted to try. This FRAUD. You can email them, and i will, I just called their number, its after hours, and you can email them, is
[email protected] I'm going to slam with an email they'll never forget. I"m going to send this to the Better business bureau. This is plain WRONG, . You can't order anything anymore, without, some other charge getting on your card. LIke they have the right to go ahead and charge another charge. Something has to be done about this.

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.. ANYBODY GOT THEIR MONEY BACK?

M
Aug 11, 2009

I noticed all of your complains but how can we warn people before they also get it. I want to make their name MUD! What they are doing is a scam and someone needs to stop them.

I just talked to the company. I argued with the guy on the phone who said the charge was shipped on the 15th, and then he changed his story and said the bottle was shipped on the 12th. I called him on his lie and he said he talked to his supervisor and they would refund me $44. It would take 4 to 5 business days to hit my account. The original deal on the internet said it was a thirty day free trial, now he says it is a 14 free trial. This company is listed out of the Caribbean. Their calling center is in Scottsdale, Arizona. Lets spread the message, don't anyone buy this stuff. It made me sick and now they don't want to give me any of my money back. Will wait to see if I get any money.

I have only ordered the sample and now A BILLING OF 83.95
I will cancel my card if this is not recended and credited back to my card.

Charles Haddix
921 Espinosa Road
Woodside, Calif 94062

D

EXACTLY THE SAME. VERY UPSET!

My complaint is EXACTLY like the one above. This was not authorized - and it just showed up on my statement.
I'm verrry angry.

Acai Berry - Charges to Credit Card

Ordered on June 12, 2009 Acai Berry detox & Colon Cleanse. On the 15th received a phone call from customer service that the free trial would be shipping out. That I had 15 days to cancel on Acai Berry and 30 days on Colon Cleanse, otherwise account would be charged and I could keep trial size. On the 19th My aacount was charged for$39.95 and then again on the 29th my account was charged for $ 87.13. I have been trying to call them and when someone finally answers the phone I get disconnected or they can't even communicate with me or undertand what I am trying to ask them. On Saturday, 27th I received another package this time I have a bottle of Life Cleanse. What a joke this Company is, talking about scam. I will check with my bank to see if they will not honored these charges that were on my credit card.

G
May 25, 2011

Signed up for the free trial for both products at cost of £2.95 each. Was horrified to find two debits for £126 each for company called Ageless Skin. Have tried contacting them to no avail but bank have put a stop on it and are looking into fraudulent way this company is operating under. I have had automated email reply when tried to contact them. Something needs to be done to stop them now.

I ordered a FREE trial offer of Acai Berry and also Colon Cleanse for a surposed postal fee of $2.99 ea
I received the FREE trials but got my credit card stat thru and found they have also hit me with $130.38 charge for each of these items (60 caps each bottle)
total of $260.76. I have received nothing else barr these surposed free trial size bottles.
Ripped off badly... NOT HAPPY JAN ... SLIME BALLS

I recently saw an add on msn and clicked on the link. It offer a free sample of Acai Berry Detox and Colon Cleanse. All you had to pay was the shipping. It came in one week just after I had left for a 2 week vacation. When I returned I found that not only was I charged for the shipping on the free samples but also 2 weeks after the purchase I was charged $112.39USD for each of the 2 orders. I made numerous threatening calls about it and finally a month later I was able to get my money refunds in USD. Because I am Canadian and with exchange converstions rates and extra charges I ended up paying approx $30.00 CAD for my free samples.

Please be aware of the fine print in the terms and conditions link because the documents that are sent for confirmation of the order do not mention that they will be charging you extra in 2 weeks. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
Disatisfied customer.

Acai Berry - trial product

I ordered the "free trial bottle" of Acai Berry Breeze as it was advertised on the web site. I received the product within a few short days with few instructions, but a 1-800# and email address. No...

Acai Berry - Unauthorized charges to credit card

I paid $3.95 for a 21-day sample of Natra Pure and Acai Berry Breeze vitamins. Along with the product, came a small piece of paper which provided the phone number to cancel the order prior to the trial period end date. The trail period hadn't even ended when they charged my account $82.91 for one and $92.31 for the other! I was outraged so after numerous phone calls, I discovered that I was signed up for a health program (never discussed at the time of purchase for the sample/trial amount). I got the run around, was given different toll-free numbers to call, etc. I wouldn't mess with these folks ... they don't even allow the trial period to end before committing you, financially! Now my checking account is messed up and will be overdrawn. I'll never do this again.

H

Acai Berry - Unauthorized transactions on cc, failure to cancel on THEIR part!

WOW! What a scam. The product sucks, and then when calling to cancel, you can't hear them because it is so loud, then, what you do hear, you can't understand. They refuse to let you cancel, even when told "DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE PRODUCT" and "DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT!" I sure wish that the government could close them down. I am out $500-this has been going on so long! Don't bother sending the product back for a refund...that ain't happening either! Everyone needs to register this with their Better Business Bureau so that we can get this crappy business closed down!

Message on facebook from me to my friends, stating that I lost 11 lbs. in 4 weeks, is a lie. Please remove that message at once. Lucy Piccinino

All my friends on facebook received a false message stating I lost 11 and 1/2 lbs. in 4 wks. while taking your product. I am 80 yrs. old and I am going to follow through to find out what can be done to stop your scam. I have notified my friends of your company's lie. Take that message off of my facebook space. Lucy Piccinino leonardpiccininoatt.net

I would like to say that I totally agree- first I didn't even order anything from them not even the free trial - I can't even find a number to call them - I have found 3 numbers and not one of them works - what can be done? I have called my bank and have cancelled all my cards and check cards - hopefully this won't happen again. I have never had anything like this happen to me before - I just can't believe that they can just go into your account an withdraw monies. How has your charges gotten up to $500.00 - why don't you cancel you bank account and start with a new one - I know that it will be a hassel but I think it might be your best option. I may get stuck with paying the $89.31 but they won't get anymore out of me! Good luck and hope you can get out of this mess!

H

Gee, look who's advertising on top of this page! UHHHHGGGGGG!

Acai Berry - Beware of the overcharge when you are only paying S&H.

I was searching some diet stuff and found a blog site from a young lady named Jess, (http://my-stomach-fat-story.com/?t202kw=calorie%20diet&site=mydietbuddy.com&cfid=6431&gclid=CLyx-4ORmZsCFQENDQodthuXnA)
On here site she gives credit to the Aciberry Detox pills. She also links you to the free trial offer of this detox that claims to be only $0.99 (S&H only)
BUT when you do place your order, BEWARE! YOu get charged the full amount. Well actually based on the invoice after you place your order, they make it look like you are only paying $0.99, and that the orginal price of the product is $87.13, but they show a line item discount of that amount, so truely your total price should be $0.99.
WELL I then log on to my online banking, and low and behold there is a charge from this company for the $0.99 PLUS a seperate charge of $83.31. (looks like they gave me a discount! how nice of them)
BUT this is crap! I was only suppose to be charged $0.99
I called the 866# that they provide, and have been on the phone with them for 20 minutes ON HOLD!
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from these sites! They are not honest.
Not even fine print to make you aware of what you are going to be charged.
When I finally got someone on the line, they tell me that they do not see the charge of $83.31 (which is crap) So the rep wants me to fax her a copy of my bank statement! This whole process was so annoying!
I called my bank and put a complaint in.
THIS IS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!

I couldn't get through anybody for me to try cancellation of the products named above and even tried their phone number which is just a fake...what a scam I got my seldf so now what I would like to know is I did into and would love to get out of...now what I would like to know is I did phone Total Planet Ltd. and they did cancel everything for me and I would like to know how accurate is Total Planet Ltd. are they for real that they will cancel my subscription to Acai Berry etc...
they even gave reference numbers for both article ordered...did anybody else went through Total Planet.Ltd...
asking to make sure it is not also a scam and yet why a Toronto address when we placed our order it was in the Ukraine a scam site...am really want to make sure it is for real that they unsubscribed and that they will reimburse me.
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME TO RE_ASSURE ME THAT everything will go as I was told my Total Planet.Ltd.
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW A.S.A.P. i WANT THAT PERSON TO TELL ME THAT TOTAL PLANET IS NOT A SCAM, PLEASE AND THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED ANOTHER SHIPMENT...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION.

I placed an order I did not cancel my order til after the 30 days . I was sent another order then I relized I was being charged several charges plus a 87 $ fee I called and cancelled my order they still shipped another order out and took payment from my account, I had to argue to get a rma # to ship back the product. which I shipped back both unopened bottles plus the used bottle. I was told that i would get 1 refund because it was shipped in one item w/ one rma # . I just asked about the refund for the other product. I was given the 30 day agreement cancellation term . which is fine. I still cancelled my order and return all of thier product I would like refund for both bottles not just for one bottle.if you could help me in this problem I would greatly apprieciate it. any other item I have recieved would send you your money back for any unused portion. thank you, Georgeann
you may contact me at [email protected]

i had order a free trial of their product and like so many other complaint's i am now going through the same visicious cycle of getting nowhere with this company. they charge my account twice for a product i did not authorised. causing my account too be overdrawn. i have tried too comunicate with their so called none engish speaking customer reps but got nowhere their supervisor( if that what u want to call her could not explain too me why there company charge me twice. she would not even give me a pyshicle address of there company or where they where located i am sitting here with my bank statements showing proof of there ripp off scam that got going on, and all she would say is we deposit the money they in fact withdrew the money they have no higher up's in this company too talk too can any one please give info on the owner

I just got stiffed with the same .99 offer. I received the order and due to health reasons and Christmas I didn't open the box nor read the fine print about being billed after 14 day trial period. Imagine my surprise when I received another box in the mail! I was able to get thru Customer Service and was told it was too late to get a refund for the first order but they would give me an RMA number to send back the second order. I hadn't received my Visa bill so I didn't know that I was charged $79.62 for my "trial" order. I did receive an email stating they were going to credit my Visa for $79.62 for the second order. When I called Customer Service to complain about the charges on my Visa bill, I was told that the website states that after 14 days you get charged for $79.62 and $3.95 shipping for each order. They would only credit me $79.62 and refused to take back the second order and now I'm stuck paying $79.62 + $3.95 shipping for my "trial" order that I thought I was paying $.99.

Stay away from this company or you will learn the hard way by paying way too much for a "trial" offer. When I threaten to stop payment on my Visa I was told they have it posted on the website so I would lose and owe the money. ;-(

I too placed an order for Acai Berry Deotx on July 8, 2009 and a S&H charge of $3.95. Today is July 14 and not only have I notg received my product but I have 4 charges on my bank account. There are $1.95, $2.00 and 2 mysterious charges for $.06. Not a big Deal but they are running up extra chares on my account for no reason. The costumer service person I spoke was extremely rude and said that since she did not see the charge over on her end there was nothing she or the superviser could do for me. I told her to put them on and I would wait. After 32 minutes on hold, I spoke to a supervisor who finally gave me a fax number of which to fax over my bank statement. He said it would be taken care of in 1-2 business days. BUT WAIT...Thats not the end of it.

When you place your oder for the free trial, in the FINE PRINT BELOW it states that on the 14th day following your order date you credit card will charged the full $83.31 for the next nomths supply. SO WHERE IS MY FREE TRIAL? I still have not rec'd my 1st bottle and the 14 days are up on July 22. The customer service rep said that my order had not yet been shipped and could not give me a delivery date. What kinda #$%2 is that?
The superviser then told me it HAD been shipped out on July 10th and it took 3-5 business days to arrive. He then extended my free trial time and added another 10 days to August 1, 2009.

An ABSOLUTE headache. I am glad my daughter was still napping at the time because I was definitely about to jump off my rocker (in so many words). DO NOT RECOMMEND this to anyone. MAJOR HASSEL :(

Stay away from these companies. They will hide behind other names and products. Be very, very careful. These companies are scams and cheats.

FWM Laboratories
2040 NE 163rd, Suite 305
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
[protected]

Acai Berry Detox (Same as FWM Labs)
3007 Greene Street