Frontier AirlinesCustomer Service

I dropped my niece and her friend off at Orlando International Airport at 0900 more than 2 hours before their flight was to leave they waited in line for more than an hour with 3 agents on duty. Not that this is a surprise but the way these two young adults were treated is. Over the intercom they were all told that if you are leaving for Denver please step forward to get you on the plane. As they did they waited behind another couple and a women behind them. After the agents let the couple go on they looked over my niece and friend (interracial couple) and the agent said that they would have to step aside and let the women behind them go first. My niece questioned this of course like anyone would and the agent was rude in a demeaning tone “MOVE ASIDE”. The young women left and went on to the plane the agent continued to ignore my niece and pretended to tend to something on the desk. After several minutes my niece said to the agent our flight is leaving the agent stated YOU ALREADY MISSED IT SORRY YOU WILL HAVE TO COME BACK TOMORROW. My niece was upset stating why would you ignore us and not let us on and then tell me we missed the flight you made us miss the flight to her amazement the agent stated oh well there is always another one. My niece said no I am not leaving tomorrow I am meeting friends in Denver and I have all our plans hotel and car already paid for. The agent took her time being rude and ignoring them and after an hour got them on a flight at 740pm. Now they have missed a whole day of a vacation they planned and saved for over a year.
I would hate to think that this agent discriminated against my niece and her friend because of the color of his skin, but it seems to be the general consensus of what had happened here. I would hate to believe in this day and age that your employees are not taught tolerance and humanity before they begin to work with such diversified people. This county has all types, it is a melting pot of unique beautiful people that no more need to be judged by society for whom they choose to date as what skin color they have. I would have hoped better for a company that greets so many in a days-time. I would hate to think of what would come of this when I send a letter out to every media outlet I can find to tell the story of blatant discrimination. I am sure your company would suffer as my niece and her companion did. How belittling it is that your company would allow for such disgrace of other human beings.
Not only do you owe my niece and her friend an apology you owe them for a trip they lost a day on and the humiliation that everyone else got on that plane except the interracial couple that was told to step aside.

Lisa Gangitano