Friendly'sbad services from the manager

M Review updated:

My boyfriend and I always go there for Ice Creams during summer time and never had problem, but last night we went it was really horrible, horrible. I think the lady was the manager there, her name is Julie, but she didn't worn a name tag. she took our ice cream orders, we have specific needs for the banana split sundae for four of them, she took it, and then we politely ask for her, which she try to ignor our callings by the window, then we press the bell, she's like "what now", when we try to change one of the orders to different sundae, she said we already made everything, you can't change it. we forget about it, and it took her 5 more minutes to give us the ice cream when she said is ready. we check for the orders, it was widely mistake, and the portions were rather smaller than usual, and she insisted that we have order it wrong, rude, impatient. and she didn't even give us recipts.

• Lo
    Lonzie Hardy May 15, 2010

I had breakfast at Friendly's on May 13th. The eggs were scrambbled hard and they were brown. The waitress even said they were hard! So she said she would take them back and bring me some more. The pancakes were not even warm enough to melt that little piece of butter that was sitting on top of them. By the time she came back with the eggs, the pancakes were cold! I just lost my appetite and didn't eat anything. Also the eggs were made of "powdered eggs". They weren't even real eggs! I am very dissapointed.

• Ju
    just disgusted Nov 13, 2013

Where would you like me to begin, this place is a mess in every angle you look. The place is dirty, filthy, the decor is from the 70's its run down paint chipping, nasty wallpaper falling of the wall or food or drink splattered on it, the knick knacks are dusty, booths dirty and falling of the wall, chairs and seats dirty. The outside is just as bad, I've been coming to this location a long time but in the last 6 months this place has gone to hell, it used to be a corporate store but it isn't any longer and I think that's the problem. There never seems to be enough help, it seems the servers are doing more than there share, they sit you, take your order, wait on you, make your desserts, and cash you out, and when you leave you can see back in the dish area and the servers are back doing the dishes as well, how is that sanitary! The food is usually always good, the service is poor, not many servers who are descent anymore, working like that who would wanna work there. Obviously there is a huge problem with the mgmt staff at this store and ownership whoever owns this location, if I was friendlys corporate I would be embarressed to have my name on this restaurant.

• Da
    Darlabee Aug 20, 2018

When eating a bowl of the vanilla chocolate strawberry ice cream I felt something in my mouth. It was a nasty fingernail complete with clear polish! Disgusting! I have pictures!

• Ti
    Tiffany Cote Aug 21, 2018

I went to the raynham location and I was treated with disrespect and all of the team members there I came in contact with smelled of marijuana I spent a good amount of money for bad service

• Ka
    kayla silva Sep 05, 2018

just after finishing my breakfast i looked up to the ceiling to see mold, right above where i am eating! i was very disgusted and shocked that a restaurant would not takr care of somethung like that. i can only imagine what the kitchen looks like . i often eat there with my children, very disappointed.

• Bl
    blaaa Sep 05, 2018

Horrible service, employees that hide in the kitchen instead of working, "shorting" orders (the menu lists "three of these included, three of those", but only serve you two. When the employees are questioned, you get gruff and attitude.

Poor, poor quality. Get better quality, service, and attitude at McDonald's!

• Al
    alexaxo04 Sep 05, 2018

Just stopped by the Saugus Ma friendlys and got an m&m friend-z. While eating i discovered a fly in my ice cream. totally disgusted and disappointed with this find. I can assure you that i will not be going back.

• Ev
    Evancross Sep 05, 2018

Karen was a very rude waitress. She walked by our table 10 times with the server light flashing. Very rude sucky service. Won't be back here for a while. You should always check on your customer. Wrote down the wrong food. Asked for a water, waited 30 minuets and still didn't revive our water. Again very poor service

Anne1107 Sep 10, 2018

Hi,
    We love Friendly's ice cream however, today we bought the Sundae Xtreme Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough but just discovered there are no chocolate chips in it...none! It tastes okay, it's just not what we were expecting or hoping for. The chocolate chips definitely add some much needed flavor to the ice cream.

Thank you!
    The Mazzola Family

• Je
    JEOlson Sep 19, 2018

Every time my husband and I order our food to go from the Springfield st location in Agawam Ma we end up with about 8 fries with our meal. The container can clearly hold way more fries. For the amount of money we pay since prices have risen I would expect to have a decent amount of fries.

• Ci
    Cindy Marie Johnson Oct 15, 2018

Me and mydaughter went to friendlys we were not approached with friendly welcome we were not offer refills and other customers were the service was not friendly at all. Our watriess ignored us

• Mi
    Michelle Peffer Oct 21, 2018

I had bought 2 half gallons of the ice cream. And an ice cream cake the same day at our local price chopper grocery store and both containers had freezer burnt on the top. I always buy your products and I never had an issue. I am not asking for a refund i just want this to be known

• Ia
    IAF Oct 23, 2018

I bought a half gallon of friendlys mint chocolate chip ice cream and it had NO chips in it. Since it was July 4,
    The kids were disappointed.

• To
    Tonexxl Oct 31, 2018

All i found out was his name was ian and he was very rude he should be taught how to treat custermers especially a shift manager plz dicipline ian for lack of service skill we should try and start him from the start so he can learn to talk to people with respectnshould be a good idea

• Bh
    Bhumika k patel Nov 05, 2018

I walked in store it's nice and clean. I am waiting to place my order but no buddy come to take my order. One girl only working I don't blame on her because she working hard but 3 more employees just looking on my side and they too much busy in theirs personal conversation. After 3-4mints someone came and took my order..it's not good..

• Je
    Jesper Ryberg Nov 12, 2018

No chic chip in ice cream for third time three weeks in a row.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices