Menu
FreeShipping.com
reviews & complaints

FreeShipping.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

197 complaints
85 resolved 112 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FreeShipping.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
10:27 am EDT

FreeShipping.com - freeshipping.com fee???

I have no idea why money was taken out of my account. My rent is going to be late now that you took money out of my account. I cancelled my membership, now I really need my money back ASAP! I recall signing up thinking it was something for coupons, if I knew i would be charged I would have never signed up. Should be more clear. I canceled as soon as that money was taken out of my account, I don't care what the membership rules are. I need my money refunded back to me NOW!

V
6:24 am EDT
FreeShipping.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

FreeShipping.com - unfair cashback cancellation.

They will find every little reason, be it ridiculous, to take away all the cashbacks. Someone lived in this address had an account, so when I signed up for my own and accrued $300 in cashback, they suddenly took it away because of the same address. What - no one has ever lived in the same address after someone else? Bunch of scam artists! They took the cashbacks from the customers and the shares from the stores too. For every purchase made through their site, they'd get a share from that store.

W
2:09 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized debits

On 2/2/2017, some purchase was made from ROKT. I have no knowledge of what the transaction. On the following dated, $12.97 was deducted from my checking as an automatic charge:
2/10, 3/13, 4/11, 5/11, 6/12/ I discovered this today, 7, 10/2017. I cancelled at once. I am retired since 2010, and have no use for any marketing.
My FREESHIPPING ID # 3144952.

I WAS TOLD THAT i CONFIRMED A :MEMBERSHIP" ON 2/2/2017, AND RECEIVED AN E-MAIL TO CONFIRM. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THERE WAS NO CLEAR INDICATION THAT I WAS AUTHORIZING CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT. i HAVE NO RECORD AF ANY PURCHASE FROM ROKT

C
4:30 am EDT

FreeShipping.com - charged $12.97 for no reason

Hello,
I was billed $12.97 for no reason on 06/28/2017 from "IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT, " and I do not have an account with FreeShipping.com or bought anything from them. The most recent online purchase I have had was from ordering SAT and AP scores from their websites. Then I was randomly billed $12.97 for no reason on 06/28/2017 from my credit card. I do not know what happened and why I am billed this amount of money. Please refund me my amount without any delay. My email is [email protected] Thank you.

A
9:21 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today, 6/30/2017, have received a debit to my checking account for something that I don't know what is suppose to be shipped for free. Haven't ordered anything from or through any company by the name of "Freeshipping.com" The number given on my bank statement for customer service is 1-800-515-9185. When called spoke to "Jane (no last name given) and wa...

A
3:13 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized charges

My credit card is being charged $12.97 monthly. From my statements, I have only verified two charges so far (see below). I have not purchased products nor used services from this company. I did NOT knowingly authorize these charges. I am requesting a full refund to my credit card AND to cancel any further transactions with this company. Below is the information from my credit card statement. I will also dispute these transactions with my credit card company. Please advise ASAP.

Amber Nelson

Merchant information: 800-515-9185, CT
Reference number: 2474

8:00 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently made an online purchase with Loot Lion and was involuntarily signed up for your guys website, as I see it has happened to many others that have purchased things online. I am not sure if you guys are scam or what, but I am a college student and every dollar counts for me. I believe I canceled my subscription and I would appreciate a full refund.

C
1:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FreeShipping.com - "free shipping"

This is a rip off. They're obviously not going to pay the full costs of your shipping, or else they wouldn't make any money, but they make it look like they are a service offered by Amazon so people fall for it. At no point did they mention anything about a sign up or monthly fee but both were taken from my credit csrd this month. Thats over $100 and i havent received any free shipping since I signed up. These people are cheats and swindlers, they should be shut down immediately.

T
12:36 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a pre-paid bank card through King Soopers/ Kroger. I never gave anyone to take this money out of my account, and my bank is the ones who called me about this, cause they know I am a fix income due to I am receiving chemo treatments right now for my Lupus and I can not have this taken . I want my $12.97 back, in my account. Again, I have a pre-paid...

N
9:06 am EDT

FreeShipping.com - I was promised free shipping but got charged

This site is nothing but a huge scam, do not believe Freeshipping, they are cheaters and not to be trusted. They'll make you believe you'll get free shipping but later they'll apply charges.
When I asked for a refund they said that I agreed to their terms of use and agreed to pay for shipping. The problem was that shipping was supposed to be free, even the name of their company says FREE!
Look at all the reviews online, there are tons of them, people are complaining about Freeshipping and nobody does anything. This shady business a threat to all of us! Please don't use Freeshipping, they have hidden fees and there is no way to get a refund!

K
8:42 am EDT
FreeShipping.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

FreeShipping.com - took money out of my account without authorization

I was entering debits in my husbands bank account and I saw a charge for 12.95. I called my husband and he said he didn't authorize that, and he had no idea what that was for. I called them and told them they better send my money back. I don't know how they got my husbands bank account number. icfreeshipping.com has fraudulently took money without my consent.

T
10:25 am EDT

FreeShipping.com - subscription scam

I found a charge of $12.97 for Books/Magazines/Newspapers that I did not recognize. The charge was made by IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT on 04/07/17. I contacted Freeshipping.com and was told that I registered on their site for a $20 off offer on a item I was looking to buy on Sears Parts Direct which is true. They also said that it was made clear that this was free TRIAL of thier service and that there would be a monthly charge after 7 days which is NOT true. I would never, ever, ever knowingly sing up for a paid subscription service to shop online. The did send a long email describing the program (which I did not read). Freeshipping.com did cancel my "membership" but refused to refund the $12.97.

Do NOT trust these scammers. They are out to make a buck by being deceptive and running an unethical customer acquisition program.

M
12:01 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - stolen money

I was looking to order a custom pacifier for my niece but i was able to order it because i did not want to put my credit card in since i had a gift card but then i realized the gift card doesn't pay for shipping so i just canceled the order. I did some looking around on the internet and found this is a scam and it has happened to many people i want my $12.95 back. My email is [email protected]

1 comment
M
Jun 25, 2017 2:25 am EDT

I have belonged to freeshipping for years. If you had a gift card most people know shipping cannot be paid with a gift card. You simply had to place your order, the item purchased would have been deducted from your gift card and you would have had to pay shipping. Then you merely go back into free shipping, pull up the store you went to thru the freeshipping site, make a copy of your receipt, paste it into your freeshipping form, put total paid for your order, put in your shipping charge and continue so as to get an automatic confirmation number which you include with your email with the copy of your receipt. You would have received usually 10% back on your order, sent to you quarterly, and a check would have been sent to you for whatever your shipping charges were within usually 5 weeks. I have received thousands of dollars thruout the years I have been a member. Freeshipping usually approves your claims for the month and you receive a check for your total monthly claims. Many people have claimed freeshipping to be a scam. They simply don't know how to use it. I have NEVER had a problem getting and cashing their checks. Freeshipping has given me great payouts and many a free dinner when I get my checks, Don't knock a service if you do not know how to use it. There seem to be quite a few people who don't know what they're doing and blame the freeshipping site for their own stupidity.

7:09 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On March 08, 2017, an unauthorized charge of $12.97 was withdrawn from my credit card. I have never authorized anyone to deduct any amount of money from my credit card; I want a full refund immediately. My email address is mcpepemilenium.com transaction number IC*FREESHIPPING.C 800 515 9185 CTUS Please consider this claim as soon as possible Thanks

B
6:45 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

From march 15, 2016 to feb 08, 2017 unauthorized charge $12.97 with my credit cards. I want to refund my immediately. my email is [email protected] transaction number is ic*freeshipping. com8005159185ct. posted date feb 08, 2017. category merchandise-direct marketing-continuity subscription. reference no. 6zcyv511. so refund my money as soon as possible without any reason.

F
5:42 pm EST

FreeShipping.com - freeshipping.com

I was suckered. Do Not try a FREE trial. You will be charged every month, even if you do not want it. The ad that appears at the end of any order you make lets you believe you will get savings. The initial shipping charge might be refunded, but unless you plan on ordering tons of stuff with shipping fees, the monthly fee of $12.97 will automatically be charged to your account.

1 comment
D
Feb 04, 2019 7:47 pm EST

Would like to stop my freeshipping.com service before it starts.Signed up today 1/04 /2019 on Pro Flower order, and never got the shipping taken off. I had to call Pro Flower, reorder and they gave me free shipping.. Dwight Stanaway

5:28 pm EST
FreeShipping.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized credit card charges

these site took money out of my credit card without my permission on 12/23/2016-1/23/2017- in the amount of 12.97 each month for subscriptions and category- other services. Never heard of them and did not subscribe to this. Never came them my permission to touch none of my accounts. This is a scam company and I want my money back now. I live on a fixed income and I need my money.

G
1:15 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am registering complaints about an online ordering service of Zulily and fraudulent billing of IC FREESHIPPING.com On 9/21/16 I placed an order (#939646250) for an item and was offered free shipping with 10% rebate on future purchases. I agreed to that and set up my account with my VISA number and password to use for this purchase. I have been charged...

B
6:28 pm EST

FreeShipping.com - charges I am receiving on my credit card

Did not sign up for this service and been charge for it for 2 months and have been unable to cancel. I do not want to pay to cancel this as i never signed up for it. Please remove my name immediately and refund my 2 months charges. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Betty reedy
80 grove st., apt 113
Melrose, ma 02176

[email protected]

K
11:52 am EST

FreeShipping.com - freeshipping.com online service

I am writing this in regards to the online service called Freeshipping.com. Upon checking my online bank account I noticed that I had a reoccurring charge of $12.97. I have no idea how where what or why this is going on. I have never created a account for this site. So how is possible for them to attach them selves to something I purchased from online and not even have PERMISSION! This site is Fraudulently taken money out of people's accounts on a regular basis. I am furious at the thought of how this could even be possibly legal! Please Be Aware of this if you do any kind of shopping online!

FreeShipping.com contacts