Having problems with Seventh Avenue?

Seventh Avenue reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 9, 2008. The latest review Table for my chair. was posted on Aug 20, 2021. The latest complaint False credit report was resolved on Dec 04, 2014. Seventh Avenue has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 29 reviews. Seventh Avenue has resolved 7 complaints.

Seventh Avenue Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Customer Returns
2000 Harrison Dr. Suite 100, Clinton, IA 52732-6676

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Seventh Avenue Customer Service. Initial Seventh Avenue complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Seventh Avenue above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Seventh Avenue. Discuss the issues you have had with Seventh Avenue and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Seventh Avenue Complaints & Reviews

Seventh AvenueTable for my chair.

I ordered this cute table in black. I get it an hire a professional man and woman to assemble they showed me little scratches befor they started . As they were putting together, the wood split on a couple pieces. They managed to kind of repair it. . There was nothing to put over metal screws. It is a real cheap piece of furniture. I guess I should have ordered white. Everything wouldn't have shown so much
Joy Jennings
[protected]
Pekin, Illinois

Aug 09, 2021

Seventh Avenue — Unethical and unbusinesslike behavior

This letter (ehich I mailed on 8/4/2021) details my issues with seventh avenue. Today (8/9/2021) I received a...

Seventh AvenueLounger sofa bed

What a joke!!! It is nothing like the picture!!!
    Total junk!!!
    Waist of 400$... Putting it together, every nail ended up being stripped!!!
    Total garbage!!! & it was so much smaller then picture & the pillows are so flat!!!

Lounger sofa bed
    Lounger sofa bed

Respond

Seventh AvenueCal king cooling memory foam topper

I received it and we opened the box, we let it sit for a week allowed it to fully open up.i put it on my bed and it smells like mildew.and it has yellow marks on it.im in closing pictures.its the california king Cooling memory foam topper item number DT770136 on page 107..I had to remove it off my bed due to the mildew smell and the yellowing.My husband is very upset.. please try to correct this.we have not slept on it yet.

Seventh AvenueProduct/service that is what I am complaining about

I ordered 2 items on 10-24-2020 and they were 3 stock pots and a game console that had 360 games on it. The 3 stock pots came in already and the game console is 2 months late. Why!when I called yesterday it took 10 tries cause they kept hanging up on me. First I was told that it was in alanta ga waiting to be unloaded, and, then I was told it is on it's way to Indiana why?I got so frustrated so I canceled my order I have been dealing with this company for 5 years this the first time I am dealing with this. I really want the game console but not the lies or headaches this is wrong. Also you have people that love cussing the customers out and calling them every name in the book. So fix it now!

Seventh Avenue CatalogRefunds

I returned four items on 9/22/20. I sent a photo of the tracking number from the post office. I also sent photos of the four receipts. I emailed customer service and Facebook messenger several times with no response. I also emailed a photo of the lifetime guarantee. I sent as much information as possible. I've got no response. I've been shopping all of the companies catalogs for over 20 years now.

Aug 18, 2020

Seventh Avenue — Chenille bedspread

I purchased a red chenille bedspread and it looked beautiful. They stated it was 100% cotton. Yet now they...

Seventh AvenueFraud identity theft fake site

I went on to apply for credit and entered all my personal info and made shopping cart checked out and after checkout they said they will email me so I went on my account on site and it said something like my shipment wasnt sent and I didnt even get email saying if I was approved or not or anything then I tfied to contact them via phone email this is what I got

• Updated by caskingbb · May 23, 2020

I went on seventh ave webite to apply forcredit and its not a real site I entered all my info and social security number so I looked up the company pega with screenshot below and thats what the company made to do

May 01, 2020

Seventh Avenue — 12 drawer organizer

I ordered a 3 package of 12 Drawer heOrganizers. I recieved 2 pks of Organizers on 5-1-20. I am sceduled to...

Seventh AvenueDouble charge

I paid my bill of 53.36 but was paid 7 over for total of 60.36 they did not credit the account to 0 but they are wanting the 60.36 again I don't think I should have too pay twice if account is at 0 here is proof of payment
              Thank You for Your Payment!
              Thank you, your payment for $60.36
              made on 04-11-20 at 12:11pm
              has been received.*

*Payments are processed multiple times a day.
              *Payments received after 5:00pm Central Time will be processed the next business day. and here is after payment was cleared Credit Status as of 04/11/2020
              Available Limit
              $389.64
              Balance
              $60.36
              Credit Limit
              $450.00 what should I do

Feb 24, 2020

Seventh Avenue — Service & product

I ordered a stero from this godforsaken co. Big, big mistake. They had it listed in catalog for $177.99.. Not...

Jan 16, 2020

Seventh Avenue — No record of payment after sending proof

I ordered a set of cookware. Received in good condition and made a payment of 72.48. Keep getting calls of...

Jan 06, 2020

Seventh Avenue — Placing a hard inquiry on my credit for 2 years

I paid my bill for Seventh Avenue on line then placed an order for $27. I was then notified of a hard inquiry...

Seventh AvenuePlatinum ll sofa and loveseat (red)

I contacted your company in regard to a ripped sofa cushion. I purchased the set over 18 months ago. I spoke to a lovely customer service agent, Shianna, who was willing to help me get replacement cushions. When she batches me through to her supervisor, Nancy, I was told that they were unwilling to help me replace the cushions despite me letting her know I was willing to pay for them. She continued with one word answers and was not willing to assist me in trying to work out a solution. I enjoy this furniture and always complemented the company, however after dealing with Nancy and the brick wall of not getting replacement cushions, I will be shopping elsewhere. Please look into this issue and possibly help me find replacements.

Nov 01, 2019

Seventh Avenue — Supersonic sc-499 portable tv

Ordered a Portable TV a SuperSonic SC-499 Seventh Avenue price $149.99 + Shipping and Handling $22.95 for a...

Seventh AvenueNo delivery

This company gave me so much credit and after I paid my balance completely, they kept sending my email notices to spend 3500.00 during Christmas.  Now that I did and wanted to charge 1061.00 and I was supposed to receive my delivery today 10-18-2019 so I called and they said that I needed to pay 1000.00 deposit after being a loyal customer since 2012.  Seventh Avenue has never done this with me ever until today and I'm extremely disappointed with them, they said something on my credit report reflected this discussion.  But I've had an account since 2012 without any issues.  This is how you treat a trusted loyal customer!!!

Seventh AvenueCustomer service

I was a client for years. Easy credit, high interest and high shipping charges, some excellent products at higher markups than is usual in retail necessary because "easy credit" means high default rates among their core clientele. Many clients are like me, on a fixed income and don't want to or aren't able to obtain traditional credit cards. So I happily replaced my favorite Skecher's shoes 4 times using their online site. Little by little you buy more. So my balance kept rising and they happily kept increasing my credit line...S0 I achieved a balance of just under $1800.00 and decided to pay a thousand to reduce my indebtedness. After I paid my monthly payment did not reduce. Somewhere hidden in the fine print is apparently a notice that your monthly payment NEVER goes lower than your highest balance required. That is an interesting policy. I spent my life working in retail management and never have heard of such a policy before this instance.
                    They also operate under a large number of names that they have acquired over the years, Montgomery Ward, Swiss Chalet, Ginny's, etc. They send out legions of catalogs with pre-approved credit tied to your personal information completely unsolicited by you. This makes fraud really easy for the casual criminal. People find that they owe for a product they have never ordered or received from a company they have never heard of or done business with.
                    Not all of their products are shoddy, but many of them are. I still enjoy some of my purchases over the years. But this customer service issue regarding credit balances and never decreasing payments have me closing my account and paying off my balance today. BE WARNED!

Seventh Avenue — Billing

I've been so sick that I had to close my account out, then I called them and told them that I would be paying...

Seventh Avenue — Free credit

These guys gave away a TV! An identity thief gave my name and address, that's all. Seventh Avenue sent the...

Seventh Avenue — False credit report

They have a false claim on me that just happened to get paid off by insurance it says on my credit. These...