Worx / RW Direct Logo

Worx / RW Direct

Having problems with Worx / RW Direct?

Worx / RW Direct reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 26, 2009. The latest review worx tool bag was posted on Dec 9, 2019. The latest complaint Product reliability was resolved on Jul 16, 2014. Worx / RW Direct has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 28 reviews. Worx / RW Direct has resolved 11 complaints.

Worx / RW Direct Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 279 0505 (United States)
+44 345 202 9679 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 088 9028 (Australia)
+31 235 628 173 (Benelux)
+45 76 621 110 (Denmark)
+372 620 1111 (Estonia)
+370 837 310 959 (Lithuania)
PO Box 681298

Fabrikkveien 40, 4323 Sandnes

Sweden
Åsvägen 2E, 28137 Hässleholm

China
№ 18 Dongwang Road, Industrial Park, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, 215123, China

Worx / RW Direct Complaints & Reviews

[protected]
Purchase details
Purchase amount$20.97
Total$20.97

I placed this order and have emailed to check on it and still I have had no response!

Workx — Want to cancel

Saw this on the web site, tried to order. Kept getting PUSHED to order other parts. finally said cancel my...

Hales Corners

Worx 2 in 1 cordless li-ion grass trimmer/edgerBattery gives no power to tool

I own a 2 in 1 cordless li-ion grass trimmer/edger. I charged the battery to begin using it this year and after charging the green light appeared on the charger and when I put the battery in to the tool and tried to use it I had very little power to trim the grass and it even quit on me. I called the company hep number and was given a number to us on my cell phone. I tried it and got the message that the number could not be connected as dialed. I think that I need a new battery or charger but I cannot reach the company.

Worx / RW Direct — Battery doesn't hold charge, fraudulent claims

Very cheap tools. I'm on my 2nd battery replacement. Battery fails to hold charge constantly!!! Thi...

Worx 36V, 19 inch cutProduct reliability

I first bought one of these mowers 5 years ago. It worked fine for one mowing season. By the end of the second mowing season, it would not completely cut my 5, 000 square-foot yard on a single battery charge. I tried for almost the entire third mowing season to buy a new battery, but they were not available. Finally, the company shipped me a new lawnmower with a new battery in it free of cost, around the end of the third mowing season (approximately August of 2012). The new mower worked fine for the 2013 mowing season, but now will not completely mow my small yard on a single charge! I called the Worx Customer Service Hot Line, but hung up after waiting for over an hour with no answer. I sent an email detailing my problem and asking for help - no reply after more than a week of waiting! I finally got through on Live Chat with a Customer Service Representative today, and was told that the company only warrants their batteries for one year and that I would have to buy a new battery for $222.24 minus a $45 discount for my inconvenience! I paid about $450 to purchase the original mower. It seems unrealistic for a company to ask a customer to pay that much for a mower only to have to pay $200 every two years for a new battery to keep it mowing!!! This seems to be a poorly designed, over-priced and unreliable product that I cannot recommend anyone purchase. I will be junking mine!!

Worxfalse advertising

I bought the 5 piece kit that states you get a free battery when you redgister online. You do not get a free battery. This is just so you buy the kit. The custumer services are aragant and have the attitude, (im alright, f*k you) was told on the phone. Avoid at all costs couse by the time you have bought another battery the makita 6 piece kit is cheaper and better quality a customer service that will actually help rather than fob you off with lies. This is a cowboy company selling cheap chinese crap with a customer service that is the worst I have had to deal with (as good as not having one). Will tell you a load of lies to get you to purchase their s*t. And will leave you feeling ripped off and wont even care. Got your money. Find someone who cares to complain to couse there customer services dont care and will tell you on the phone (avoid this company at all costs is the only advice I can give you.)

WORX batterycustomer service

I'm on my 2nd Worx battery and now trying to purchase a 3rd from the company. I ordered online, but after nearly a month I still don't have the replacement. I've sent several emails to their contact site with NO responses & finally called them. I was on hold for 28 minutes when I finally gave up listening to the recording - so I gave my phone number (which the machine repeated back to me) & it was stated that I would hear back from WORX within 24 hours...now 30 hours later, I am STILL waiting to hear from them! This business is the worst I've ever tried to deal with. They should be banned & shut down. I will tell any & all: DO NOT BUY anything WORX...it should be named WORST!

• Go
              Gone for Aug 17, 2019

Free replacement spools bunk! Free with a $20.00 mailing fee. They aren't free. I've gone through 4 batteries in a couple of weeks and none hold a charge. Crappie batteries at a outrageously expensive price. I've concluded this is not the company to do business with. Not me ever again.

Worx PositecFaulty Batteries

I purchased a WORX 2 in 1 cordless LI-ON grass trimmer edger. Advertised as a trimmer with a battery that would last 45mins after charged.The trimmer is very good, but the batteries are completely useless. I have had numerous batteries and chargers replaced, The last two batteries lasted 3 months, now they are fobbing me off with the excuse that the machine is out of warranty.That maybe but the batteries are only 3 months old. They knowingly sent me dud batteries, because in all of the telephone conversations the customer services admitted to having a bad consignment of batteries and have still sent them out to customers. I had to save very hard for this trimmer, now i'm left with a trimmer i can't use. Idon't reccommend tis company at all'

WorxWorx Lithium battery

Do not buy Worx Products

The Worx Lithium battery is the pits. It worked for two weeks, then quit. The Charger red light flashed while the battery was on the charger. Was told by tech that battery was defective. I bought a new battery, again worked for two weeks, then same thing happened again. Cant get in touch with customer service..I'm # 106 in line on hold. The Chat functionality does not work. They do not respond. I'm very disappointed, and will never purchase another product from Worx. I cant get a response from anyone. very disappointed customer

• Ri
                  Richard Huffman Jun 01, 2012

this company needs to hire some people can never reach anyone for service, received a replacement battery over a month ago
                  that won't hold a charge and I want another one!
                  Richard Huffman, shipped April 2 2012 to me, would appreciate someone contacting me about this matter, [protected]

MARIE NELSON Jun 02, 2011

I have tried for several days to call to order a new part and was always a response of you are number 69, 81, 54 etc in line. This is redicious!! Finally, I got someone and I was told: who I was calling, my account information and ended up with 6 spools for my worx trimmer. I do not need any spools and I was not given the opportunity to state so. I do not want to spools and I want my account credited for $6 plus dollars and I would like to have them call (Worx) me with an explanation of this salesperson. I am very upset and have spent a great deal of time on the phone and was never able to talk with someone who would listen to my concerns. I spent over 10 plus minutes at a time waiting for someone to talk to. THE IS VERY POOR CUSTOMER REALATIONS. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT TO ANYONE BECAUSE OF THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE ENCOUNTER WITH THEM.

• Th
                  The Turtle Jun 01, 2011

Can't get through to Customer Sevice for hours...Also, used the option for a call back and so far 3 days and no
                  call back...Tried to use the online customer service..But there is a minumum $30. charge to ask a question.
                  Would never recommend this trimmer to anyone...It is not as easy to use as it shows. and the battery does
                  not work as long as they say...

Worx Yard Tools/weed eaterweed eater/trimmer

We purchase the weed eater last year. we were gone to Alabama for 10 months, we started to use the weed eater and will not stay charge, although the chargers says it (green) ready for use. They have sent us 3 new batteries and the problem consists with each one. They give a phone number to call, and says we are experiencing several calls at this time. You may be anywhere from 47 to 53 in line for your call to be recieved. It also tells you to go on line and I did that too. Supposed to e-mail you a response.--Never happened!
                We think, Worxs does not want to stand behind their product. Or the would respond with a problem with the tool itself. Very unhappy customer.

• Lm
                    L_mac May 01, 2012

I also bought a Worx's weed eater, hedge trimmer and leaf blower.. I used it for one month and the battery died..The green light is on but the battery is not charging.. I have tried to call Worx's numerous times and have left emails and told them the probloem.. I am angry these people do not stand behind their product... I am left with useless equiptment..I will never buy from them again, !

• Ks
                    K Simm Jul 31, 2011

We purchased a Yard Worx weed eater last year. We live in Canada we made sure we took the battery in for the winter. When we started to use it this year 2011 it worked only 2x and has never done our full front, so the claim that it cuts a football field is not true. We have a very small back yard and with a full charge I can only get 4 swipes with it. It is a piece of junk... If we had bought it here in Canadian Tire we would of been able to return it without any problems...It did not come into the store until after we had ours...Don't buy this product. We will never purchase from this company again...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

My Profile
                    Logout

• Ks
                    K Simm Jul 31, 2011

We purchased a Yard Worx weed eater last year. We live in Canada we made sure we took the battery in for the winter. When we started to use it this it worked only 2x and has never done our full front, so the claim that it cuts a football field is not true. We have a very small back yard and with a full charge I can only get 4 swipes with it. It is a piece of junk... If we had bought it here in Canadian Tire we would of been able to return it without any problems...It did not come into the store until after we had ours...Don't buy this product. We will never purchase from this company again...

WorxDo not buy

The Worx Lithium battery is the pits. It worked for two weeks, then quit. The red light flashed while the battery was on the charger. Was told by tech that battery was defective. Called customer service, was on hold for an hour; finally recieved replacement battery, and I'm now having the same problem. Canty get in touch with customer service..I'm # 106 in line on hold. The Chat functionality does not work. They do not respond. I'm very disappointed, and will never purchase another product from Worx. I cant get a response from anyone. very disappointed customer!

WORX GT Trimmer/EdgerTerrible Service/Terrible Product

I purchased an L24WG165X1P-24V WORX GT TRIMMERon June 30, 2010. I have used it for about a total of 30 minutes. The battery will not stay charged. It works for about 5 minutes, then needs recharging. This happens even though I fully followed instructions that came with it. When trying to complain over the telephone, I am put on hold for hours. This company is a fraud. I am writing the Attorney General of Missouri, who has asked us to report companies who operate like this. I am also writing Menards who handle their products in this area. I am also writing Handyman Magazine who has endorsed their product. We will not try to get our $175.97 which we paid for the product, as we do not believe this company can be trusted to honor their warranty or refund our costs.

Worx GT Trimmerbad product, false advertising

Bought product online first of august last year. I used it a few times before the season was over, and stored it indoors, following all precautions to avoid killing the batteries. Come spring, one battery wouldn't chage at all, called and getting another one sent to me via warranty. In the meantime, it's well past the date they said they'd have it out to me by, and now the other battery takes a crap on me. WTF? This is a LITIUM ION battery. These things last for years, or are supposed to, at least. Reading online here I see I am far from the only person experiencing battery issues. I've placed a call to have another one sent out to me...had to leave a message as I was 90th in line. Hopefully the next set will work, whenever they get here. If it breaks again, I'll rebuild the battery packs myself, but I think I'd recommend you stay away from this product. Way too many similar complaints for it to be a mere coincidence.

Worx grass trimmer — battery

As advertised, the Worx grass trimmer was supposed to go around a football field twice without charging it...

Browns Summit

worx cordless weed trimmerfaulty equip

i purchased a worx weed trimmer almost a year ago the first 5 uses it only worked for 30 minutes now it only works for 4 minutes i have tried to contact the company numerous times but they dont answer the phones i have 11 hours waiting on hold i would like them to honor the warranty .i am not sure if its the battery or a faulty machine

• Gl
                            Gloria Watson May 31, 2011

purchased mine in Aug 2010 battery never stayed charged like they claimed used mine 6 times put away in Oct 2010 got it out to use in May 2011 will not run at all. battery shows charged but trimmer wont work, i'm out $175.00 and no trimmer and company wont respond to phone calls been left on hold several times and even line has gone dead while im on hold and now will have to purchase another trimmer. think this trimmer deal is a big scam and i will make people aware of this product.

WORX YARD tOOLS — Lithium battery/charger

I purchase this worx GT trimmer, edger last june, 2010. I only use this..trimmer 3 times. After the first...

Browns Summit

Worx GT — Buyer beware

I Purchased a Worx Gt in March. Battery does not last to go around 1 foodball fields 2 times as advertised...

WORX TrimmerJunk-false advertising

Wasted good money on this product. The first battery stayed charged for 15 minutes and went bad after just two weeks. They did send me a new battery which again held a charge for 15 minutes. Now they are playing games with me. They claimed they would send me a new charger because now they are saying that the charger must be a problem but they never did and when I call back to question them they disconnect me. They advertise that you can trim around three or four football fields on one charge...baloney...15 minutes...can you run around four football fields in fifteen minutes...can you trim while running...These people need to be shut down and made to return the money they stole...I for one am tired of scams and ripoffs.

• Bu
                              buck brossman Aug 15, 2011

I bought a Worx wg165 24 volt trimmer. 200.00 MISTAKE! Trimmerhead sucks-breaks string too often. Had to replace the 24 volt battery and it still won't run for more than 15 minutes. Strong DON'T BUY! My 12 volt Ryobi was just as good.

WORX Trimmer EdgerGood Service

Great Service no complaint! WORX by Positecusa now has GREAT SERVICE! I just wanted to let you all know that PositecUSA company, the distributors of the WORX Edger/trimmer is now doing a great job of handling customer complaints. I was able to get through via email to a customer service rep and he emailed me right away and is not only taking care of the problem of the faulty battery but also following up to be sure I am satisfied. His name is Michael Rivera at Michael.[protected]@positecusa.com
                            Rockwell Customer Service [protected]
                            www.rockwelltoolsdirect.com

- track your Rockwell order online at www.trackorderstatus.com/rockwell
                            Worx Customer Service [protected]
                            www.worxyardtools.com

- track your Worx order online at www.trackorderstatus.com/worx

Worx GT — Battery/Charger (Poor customer service)

I purchased a Worx GT approx. two months ago. I have only used this product twice. After the second time...