Menu
FreeShipping.com company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

197 complaints
85 resolved 112 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FreeShipping.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
11:15 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

READ their user agreement VERY CLOSELY. There are so many stipulations, you have to walk a very fine line to make sure you stay within their guidelines. And THEY WILL will use whatever reason they can to end your membership with no notice after you've paid them monthly and made purchases and submitted evidence for rewards/shipping refunds. They won't answer...

X
3:59 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Now all of a sudden $12.97 every month was withheld from my debit card from the above named website. I paid complete amount using my debit card when I purchased cosmetics online. This is the only way they could have got my debit card number. I am not sure why the amount been deducted by "IC *FREESHIPPING.com [protected] CT" since March. I didn't subscribe...

W
2:30 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - everything

These pimps are getting our credit information from merchants! I've had 3 bad experiences with this company and yet the merchants keep on wanting to sell this poop keep taking bribes from free shipping to keep them going! Don't fall for it! My bank was kind enough to get my money back, but I know that there are other folks who have bad banks. Please don't get sucked in!
Ward

May 21, 2018 10:02 am EDT

Hi Ward,

I apologize for any confusion you have regarding our program. FreeShipping.com is a money saving membership program that offers 10% cash back, free shipping rebates, return labels and so much more! It sounds like you've already been given a refund, however if you have not received all the charges back to your account, please let me know and I would be more than happy to issue that refund. You can contact me directly at [email protected] and reference Customer Loyalty #C521

Mike
Customer Service Manager

F
6:58 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized credit card charges

This so called company is charging my debit card for no reason. I am calling bbb to see what they can do. After all I see by your complaints that this scam has been continued since 2011. This is garbage... How can this be happening. I'm to call my congressman also... I am very teed off. As a veteran serving my country for 23 years I truly feel that something should be corrected in this situation...

A
5:58 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was checking my credit card statement and saw this company. I've never heard of them before. I spoke with Andrew. He told me that I purchased this subscription through Early Moments. I said I've never of them or Freeshipping.com. I told him that Early Moments sounds like a company about children, and I dont even have any. He said they would cancel my...

V
12:01 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Well two or three months ago I saw this on my account and didn't know how or what to do. I didnt sign up for this and im on disability and really dont have the money for what ever this is. I want my money back and for this not to happen agin. [email protected] my name is Virginia Kyrish and im really need tbis taken off and not charged anymore and I want my money back. Please.

E
5:37 pm EST

FreeShipping.com - charge

FreeShipping.com charged me $12.97 after I clicked on its ad after making a purchase through Kohls.com just a few weeks ago.
There is no reason this amount should have been deducted from my account on 2/15/18. I would appreciate the amount to be refunded to me as soon as possible. My email is [email protected]

Emma Grushkin

Feb 22, 2018 8:52 am EST

Hello Ms. Grushkin,

I see that your account has been cancelled and refunded. Please let me know if you have any other questions about your account and I would be more than happy to help.

Thank you!

G
9:57 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First of all I'm a 77 yr.old widow living on a very fixed income. I just checked my checking account going down through every transaction. All at once I noticed a recurring charge to FreeShipping.com. Kept looking back at my account and sure enough it's been coming off since July, 2017. Don't know anything about it and certainly don't remember signing up...

W
2:38 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I began noticing a fee of 12.97 showing up on my statements. I realized that it's not something i paid for or approved of. I have been charged three or four times for 12.97 each time. I have not used these services before, and I would like a refund. Please and thank you. Otherwise I'm going to report this to someone higher up. Please resolve this issue ASAP and cancel a memebership.

M
8:35 am EST

FreeShipping.com - they stole from my checking account

Part of this may be my fault for not meticulously checking my account every month. It was never a huge expense stolen from my checking account, so it got missed. Every month for months on end they were stealing from me. I went to my bank and they eventually got 2 months worth back for me. I got a new credit card, a new debit card and thought that would be the end of it. NO, it's not. Now they are back again stealing from my checking account. How is this possible. I never signed up for this disaster and have sure never used their services. I want them to cease and desist. But apparently they can get away with it. I'm beyond angry. I'm livid.

Z
4:32 pm EST

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized charge

I don't know how this company got my credit card number. But when I check my card statement, I found that I was charged $12.97 for this website and I have never signed up, which is displayed like IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT 11/29. I would appreciate a full refund for the money and a cancellation of my account. Thanks so much. I can be reached at [email protected]

2 comments
D
Mar 19, 2018 2:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just realized that your company has been charging my credit card account since at least November, 2017. This is an unauthorized charge occuring monthly. Please cancel this membership and issue me a refund for the five months you have been charging me. If I don't hear from you within a week of your receipt of this message, I will report your company to the FBI.

My name is Dorothy Leach. Each charge was made on my Chase Amazon credit card. Let me know about any other information you might need.

Dec 04, 2017 8:43 am EST

Hi Zeling,

We have cancelled and issued a full refund back to your account. That refund should post back within 2-5 business days. If you have any further questions about your account, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Mike

B
10:28 pm EST

FreeShipping.com - I am being charged for services that I did not sign up for

You took out of my account in the month of November $12.97, $1.97, $2.99, $4.00 and $19.99 for services I did not sign up for and do not want. Please cancel and stop taking out of my bank account immediately. It is the account in the name of Donald King at PNC Bank in Goldsboro NC. It happened on November 6 when my son was trying to renew his drivers license on line. Do not know how it happened from that. But please cancel so no more money is taken out of my account with PNC Bank. Thank You Donald King or account could be under Todd Johnson but money is coming out of Donald Kings account.

Nov 20, 2017 9:00 am EST

Hi,

I would be more than happy to assist you with your membership. Unfortunately, I'm unable to locate an account using the information given above. Once I locate your account I can certainly cancel and refund that for you. Please contact me directly at [email protected]

R
10:07 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I do not understand why I am being billed for a service I don't recall requesting. Please contact me back so we can cancel this service immediately! Additionally I would like to request that the service that was charged to my account be refunded for services not rendered. Again, I have no idea what service is supposed to be supplied but I'm not receiving it either way. Ross Hickey 256-698-2545 [email protected]

N
10:36 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized credit card charges

I frequently shop online, so I don't know how they got my credit card number. All I know is that for the months of September (8/17) and October (10/17), I was charged $12.97 for a website that I know I did not intentionally sign up for. I would appreciate a full refund for those months and a cancellation of my account. Thanks so much. I can be reached at [email protected]

C
3:00 am EDT

FreeShipping.com - be careful

Of course, everybody can see that this is a membership service and everybody understands that the membership is not free. But I have just one question: how are people supposed to find out how much they should pay for it?
I haven't found anything on the main page, there's simply no information about it. So it means people are not aware of that. And it turns out that Freeshipping charges people without notifications, you just have no idea when exactly you have subscribed and why they haven't warned you.
Unfortunately, many people fall for their service and regret it later.
You have to know, that once you try something on the website, you will be charged soon. Be careful.

E
12:17 am EDT

FreeShipping.com - monthly charges

Please cancel, I have never authorized these charges, to come out of my checking acct thru the Schools Federal Credit Union.
Please cancel ASAP.
Please cancel these account.
Please cancel this account
Please cancel this account ASAP
This so much crap, do you understand cancel this acvount ASAP
ASAP
ASAP
THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY.

S
1:00 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - charged 12.97$ without any reason

I ordered two books online from Valorebooks.com on 09/03/2017 and now $12.97 was withheld from my debit card. I paid the amount using my debit card when I purchased these books. I don know why the amount has been deducted by "IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-515-9185 CT". Please refund my amount as early as possible. My email id is [email protected]

D
Oct 14, 2017 3:59 pm EDT

Oh my hell! they did this two times to my mother in law and I just got off the phone with them again after only 4 months since the last time and I got all kinds of excuses and run around when asking direct questions on where exactly at the checkouts of these online stores does it state 10 dollar rebate? I also stated to both of the girls that I spoke to on both calls that they are misleading consumers, especially ones like my mother in law who are not all the good with computers. I told them they need to be more clear and direct with people to this last girl. I said "if you work for a legit non scamming company" then wouldn't you have the answers to the website navigation and more answers to questions and concerns from consumers? I called them both out on several lies and they just stumbled on their words and couldn't get off the phone fast enough! they are liars who do not know their a$ from a hole in the ground. beware at checkout for anything freeshipping.com or save now on $10 rebate! icshopsmarter.com 12.97 some 7 day trial states welcome email comes same day from free shipping.com no no no all lies # [protected]

K
12:55 pm EDT

FreeShipping.com - unauthorized charge/information stolen

I recently checked my bank account and noticed a charge from freeshipping.com. I called and explained that I have not authorized or signed up for any service from them. They informed me that they got my info( including my name, address, password, and bank account info from kohls.com. I asked for a refund and they said yes but it would be about 2-5 business days. I contcted Kohl's and they were totally unconcerned that my info was taken from a 3rd party from their website.

L
6:41 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I frequently shop online, so I don't know for sure how they got my credit card number. All I know is that for the months of June (6/12/17), July (7/10/17) and August (8/9/17), I was charged $12.97 for a website that I Know I did not intentionally sign up for. I would appreciate a full refund for those months and a cancellation of my account. Thanks so much. I can be reached at [email protected]

L
3:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Charged my card for a free shipping membership that I never signed up for, called to make a complaint and request my money be put back in my account, and he's ask me so are u cancelling your membership, I said I never signed up for a membership nor have I ever ordered anything from wish.com, and I told him, if my money's not back in my bank account, I'm filing charges for fraud!

FreeShipping.com contacts