FreeLotto.comemail

Delete this message
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show original
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/non-spam?
FreeLotto Prize Headquarters to chucklez28
show details 01:26 (40 minutes ago) Reply

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
Dear lee *******,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Tuesday September 30th, 2008, from IP Address *********. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

DATE: 10/23/08
MEMORANDUM
Office of Prize Administration
DATE: 10/23/08
TO: B. Sape, Customer Service Manager
FROM: S. Roman, Prize Administrator
RE: Paid & Pending Check Release Status Notification
Pursuant to our discussion, below please find a list of paid and pending winners as well as their respective winning status. Note that the winners who took advantage of the hassle-free F.A.S.T. offer had their winning package sent immediately following the win and status marked to PAID. This includes our most recent $10 Million Dollar winner - Eric Prevost from France.
FIRST NAMELAST NAMECITYCOUNTRYAMOUNTSTATUS
lee******douglasim$10, 000.00PENDING
ClairHeldSao Paulo Brazil$300.00PAID
EricPrevostCalvadosFrance$10, 000, 000.00PAID
JosephLyddaneWaldorfMD, USA $10, 000.00PAID

A number of the pending winners listed above may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service (or the free online entry method) guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.
Here is the URL for PIN# [protected] Verification:
cc: lee skillicorn
PIN # [protected]
Click Here to Claim:

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Thursday October 23rd, 2008
$100, 000.00 Giveaway [protected]
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks [protected]

Your FreeBets for Thursday October 23rd, 2008
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

Copyright © [protected] PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id59718400

Is this real or fake???

Salander Jan 30, 2014

I got one of these too and it pretty much scared me, it looks a hell of a lot like the "lottery scam" authorities use to flush out very stupid "particular individuals" that they are interested in finding (like if they have a warrent for u or think u may be harboring/aiding/abetting some other 'particular individual'. Like if you don't live at the address on your drivers license or whatever other super secret information they hav. I for one pretty much ever use my address or phone number on anything and haves lived in a college town the last decade so I've probably been in like 19 other apartments or houses (that is if I'm not forgetting some and not mentioning the one in California for a minute and the couple brief sojourns back to my parents for a month or two) and of those 19 or so I've not even been on the lease for many of them so finding me is nearly impossible.

Also many of those dumb things that come up on the internet for various things like 'free samples' or 'video screaming that wants your address to confirm that you are streaming from a country that they either aloud or not aloud to be viewed in, that take your addresses and sell them to credit agencies or law enforcement agencies (be wary of anything that wants to give you anything for free, free internet slots to three free new disposable coffee filters they have to get the 'money' from somewhere, if no one is paying for the 'free slots' how do you think they are paying it out?). I would even be leery of Publishers Clearing House (I'm not paranoid and I'm not accusing them, who doesn't want to open their door and find on of those big checks and people with balloons and cameras on you sporting your favorite stained sock monkey pa'jams? I'm just saying it here's a good chance they aren't too picky about who they 'do business with' that are aloud to get access to your info. Next time you are filling out the things for the next big prize drawling look at all of those tons do 'special offers' they want you to 'check out' sometimes you are even required to select a few of them for really dumb things that are pretty certain aren't real. It's called information farming.

Another thing about this one is cleaver in that it says you signed up for the list all the way back in 2008, the average person won't be able to tell if they did or didn't. Maybe right

My point is I don't know but if you are any sort of 'particular individual' that has any reason to not want an authority of any kind from Barney Fife to AmEx to special agent Aaron Hochner to know any information about you I would say do not reply at all. It may be a long shot but they do try this from time to time to flush out the stupider 'particular individuals' that they are having trouble finding. If there is no such thing as even a free lunch then you can probably bet dollars to doughnuts there are no such things as 'free lottos'.

Good luck and cover yourself

• Gi
    gilmar ramos da silva Dec 01, 2013

I ask in my name to check the registration of the PNI * FreeLotto FAST, and cancel the discounts on my card.

Gilmar Ramos da Silva

• Dr
    d.riley1 Jul 26, 2013

My name is david Riey. i'am trying two sumitte my eligible freelotto winnings and cant seem two do so. So can someone contact me on [protected] or on [protected] to dicuss this
    MY ELIGIBLE PIN CLAIM NUMBER IS: [protected].
    Your Sinserly
    Mr David Riley

MayraWA Aug 22, 2012

Contact you credit card comp. They will deal with the problem.

MayraWA Aug 22, 2012

Closed you credit card or acct. They wont be able to charge it any more.

• At
    Atqobenyamin Mar 19, 2012

Have I told you?

• At
    Atqobenyamin Mar 19, 2012

Here I am, seeking some thing forgotten.. I just memorized that ever made email address in freelotto, its call...I FORGOT..but, something makes me remember is it specially for freelotto..any one can remind me? Thanks for every thing..

• Pa
    Pakiao Jul 04, 2011

This site will flood your inbox with spam. I have a family member, whom has never even visited the site who keeps receiving mail from them saying she's won $90 million dollars. In addition to this - they somehow figured out her full name and address. I recommend that no one signs up and keeps away from this site.

sabrinagirl9897 Nov 29, 2010

I signed up for a $.99 charge to my account. I have two charges of $8.98 each on my account which were not authorized. I NEED AN IMMEDIATE REFUND!!!

• Ji
    Jimmys Sep 15, 2009

pls delete my FreeLotto Prize Headquarters profile my name profile is DIMITRIS Mcdown

• So
    soker1 Sep 03, 2009

My name is Vladimir. I live in Finland. Played in the Free Lotto, but after refusing to play, the money from the account continue to go for the game. How does it all stop? The amount though not large, but not pleased that the deception!

• He
    Henry James Jul 21, 2009

Since February I have cancelled my membership with Freelotto and still they keep deducting moneys from my credit card.They are not sending me any numbers but are deducting money;FOR WHAT?
    PLEASE DESIST FROM TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT.

• Ph
    Phoebe Wheeler Mar 05, 2009

Someone please help me, I have no money and made the mistake of joining with these people only after copius amounts of emails saying i had won!!! and now nothing!! to make matters worse i joined with my partners card by accident :( It wont let me unsubscribe!!! If anyone can help, please do!!!

• Er
    eric Dec 01, 2008

i hate this free-lotto lottery company. they are open thieves. let them get stopped from this kind of gambling they are practising. they emailed me that i have won 1, 000, 00 usd and they are asking for my credit card no. they think that i can trust them just that easy. how can they say that they never send junk/spam emails and yet they sent me one? this is the first proof that they are open thieves. please!! let them get stopped from doing this.

JakeZ Tan Sep 20, 2008

i wan to know, why the freetotto show me the cek $ 8, 105, 858.00...but why cannot take back the money?is lie?i wan the money!!!help help pls give me any solution!!thx guy

• Ro
    rohit Jul 23, 2008

In 2005 we won money in freelotto and when we want our prize money they ban the game for india. Now they are saying that we can not take our money because the game is not available in our country.

• Br
    brajesh Nov 18, 2007

I won the free lotto game in 2006 and I have no money send!

• Ro
    Rosie L. Parish Jul 27, 2007

I have on numerous occasions instructed this company to not take any more money from my checking. I am living on a fixed income and only agreed to 2 months of trying this. That was over in Feb. 2007. It is an ongoing battle with this company to get this stopped. They should be banned permanently from ever being allowed on the internet. Hopefully they will be stopped one way or another.

• Mu
    Muraharikarsrikanth Apr 13, 2007

This is Rikanth from Hyderabad, and Hrapradesh, India as from the freelotto.com a free lottery that mail from them that i have won $1,000,000, dollars but for the past five months online through the the mails i have informed but still i have not received the amount as they want me to confirm as to this i have given my all details as i have also received checks from them of $0.18 cents through freelotto.