Complaints & Reviews

false advertising

FreeLotto uses false advertising to scam innocents into thinking they've won initially around $2, 000 then once they get you to give them your details they email you authentic looking crap listing your name as a multiple winner - it's a ploy to get you to sign up for their scam - then they take $9-$14 bucks from your card and you cannot get them to stop unless you cut up your card. The worst is that they prey on children oriented websites - shameful! They should be banned from the www.

Since no layer has the balls to take them on there is another way to make them PAY...!!!

THEY ADVERTISE USING 'PAY PER CLICK' - EACH TIME THEIR BANNERS ARE CLICKED THEY HAVE TO PAY THE WEBSITE THEY'RE ADVERTISING ON - CLICK AWAY AND MAKE THEM PAY ! HOW MANY CLICK-THRUS CAN YOU DO IN A MINUTE?

Freelotto

take money from account

I tried to stopped payments to Freelotto Fast Freelotto.Com US using the link because I wasn't winning then I was sent an e-mail asking to donate my winnings of a $. I asked for the $. They took £9.98 from my bank as if I was playing again It is as if they take my money and if you try to stop them they take more money

freelotto

I have been playing freelotto and i have received numerous emails stating i have won.i lost my son recently...

sad situation

I cant get my winnings from freelotto they keep telling me my credit card is invalid and apparently they dont pay check. theynot answering to my emails. so what am i to do now is this some kind of scam and strange enough they keep sending me these notices but cant find the time to answer my emails as to whats taking place with my winnings how much more of this can i take. is there any hope for international players to get their winnings i will really like to know?i am very sad about this situation.

• Kh
    khalid yassin Mar 12, 2012

You must send your information and TSN Number to [email protected]om or [email protected] and they will send you a check and you cash-out the check if you have a bank account in U.S dollars(prefered) and then It will take time to verify and cash-out the check the bank will take around fifty dollars to cash-out the check It depends on the bank fees

scam artists

Very poor I played every day, and am very aware of the rules for claiming winning prizes. Finally in June of 2009 I won a cash prize I submitted my TSN# along with the required info. and have received nothing!! After a number of follow-ups and re-submitting my info, they finally tell me my info is wrong.

Because I had saved the claim number I needed to verify, I doubled checked the winning number, and again re-submitted to them a third time. and still, told me it was wrong, with a follow-up email that now my deadline was up!!

• Cr
    crazyknarf Sep 05, 2009

FREELOTO is a spam list. Just to get your information to re sell to the highest bidder. So they will not agree with your winnings. So they want you to keep playing and then all of a sudden your state does not qualify because the winnings are taxed.

This is to get info and spam your e-mail to death.

winning prize

Hi, I live far away from you. Will you, please, help me. I'm a cancer sick patient, I used to sit at home and played games on my computer. Recently I got the message from freelotto that I won. They asked me to send additional details in order to recieve this prize. I sent them and I they didn't answer. They told me they have legitimacy and indeed very real.

e-mail lotto winner scam

recieved e-ml from freelotto UK stating my e-ml address had won freelotto 1.640 million us dollars from uklotto dept. of N. london from claming agent Allan Kings email <[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>ph # [protected] and to contact Dr. Richard Martins algamated bank of south africa office# [protected] to give personal info & ? for bank draft & atm Email [protected]@yahoo.com no acc. there Headquaters: 1a, <?xml:namespace prefix =st1 ns= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Bexon Court Carlton<?xml:namespace prefix =o ns "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office;office" />Nottingham shire Nottingham NG4 1SQ Essex United Kningdom Our Ref: LUK/BBE/LON/0190/009.

• Sh
    shayron Apr 15, 2010

i recieved a message on my mobile at 2am EST telling me that my mobile number had won 2.000.000.00 usd, and to reply to freelotouk.com with my name address and and email to claim my prize,

withdrawal from debit card without my authorization

I did not authorize automatic deduction from my Visa Debit Card, but PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC deducted...

free lotto sweepstakes 2009

Just received an email from Brandlyn Marlow saying that I have won 500, 000.00 GBP from the Freelotto sweepstakes 2009 and is asking for my details which mind you I will not give at all what so ever It would be very nice to win that amount of money if I had entered an actual contest.

I think personally the people that do send these emails out to people they should pay the people the money that they have supposedly have won. because people like him are getting rich and totally ripping people off and leaving them with nothing and that is not on, these people should be thrown in Jail for the rest of their lives.

Thank you.

Clare (will not give out my surname).

unable to stop automatic withdrawl from my credit card

I want to cancel my subscription as I am closing my credit card. I am unable to reach the company to inform them of my wishes, I went on their website and followed the instructions to have them send my user ID. No communication from the company. I have not been able to contact their business office as no links exist on the website. It is important to me as the credit card they are charging is raising my interest rate( that is another complaint ) and if the automatic charge keeps on I will not be able to lock in my current rate and it will become a nightmare.

• Dd
    d_dappa Jul 20, 2009

They're right nasty about this. They don't have a 'Contact Us' page or anything. The thing is because its not really a standing order you can't cancel it, they just take the money every time in a similar way to how a shop would take it everytime you swipe your card.

Call you card issuer and say someone has got a hold of your details and you want a new card and the old one invalidated. Freelotto won't get anything when they try to use the old card to take payment.

have cancelled, money still deducted from my credit card

I just want you to accept the fact that I am unsubscribed and stop deducting money from my credit card

can't cancel

I cannot stop automatic payments from the company PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY and my bank is trying to contact them to stop it. Very silly and expensive mistake but not sure what to do as I am in Australia and trying to find out how to stop this.

• Li
    lisbeth Leboeuf Jul 20, 2009

No longer want it bill to me please removed from my bill there are two of them Reference numbers are Z328629766 and Z328643486

• Ed
    edbru667 Aug 18, 2009

just contacted my credit card co. to request a stop to pni*free lotto charges. they claim they cannot according to the fact that when I signed up I didn't read the cancellation terms. This means that I bound myself into an agreement and they can continue to charge me every month and it makes the credit cd co. difficult to stop it. The fraud dept promised me that she will put a request to upstairs and in the meantme, credited my acc. $30.

joan kiss Sep 09, 2009

i have cancled my free lotto 2 months ago, and i am still being billed for it, So will yu please cancel it .
    thanking you
    joan kiss 12121 23th st maple ridge ridge b.c.
    my e-mail adress is [email protected]

• Su
    Suzanne Dickson Sep 22, 2009

HOW DO I UN-SUBSCRIBE FROM THIS SERVICE?

• Pe
    Peter Zacharias Nov 10, 2009

i will like to stop plane the Freelotto please as from now thanks

• To
    Toni Taylor Nov 11, 2009

I did not realise you would take money EVERY MONTH. I am sorry but I can't afford this. Please cancel my subcription or whatever I inadvertanty signed up too
    I have no reference No to give you - not much comes up on my NAB statment from Sydney and with the conversion rate it is a little expensive for a pensioner. Thank you

• St
    stephanie_cks Dec 31, 2009

I need to stop the FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO...pls help me cancell!!!

• Br
    BREE HOWARD Jan 02, 2010

I canceld my free lottoe about 3 months ago and you guys still keep charging me for it you need to stop please i am getting sick of paying for somthing that i no longer get!

fraud email

i gave some of my details to them

From: FREELOTTO ONLINE PROMO <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
To: sukhpreet.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, 16 April, 2009 12:06:31
Subject: RE : CONTACT THE DELIVERY DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY (FREELOTTO)

FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO OFFICE

Ref: TFR/[protected]/JPT
Batch: FR/[protected]
================================

ATTN: Sukhpreet Kaur,

We have received your claims email, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly.

Be aware that all you have to do before you claim your winnings is to pay the courier delivery charges that is needed before they send your winning package to you. This is real and not a hoax.

You can click on the website link below to view the photo page of some of our recent lucky winners. http://www.freelotto.com/ThisWeeksWinners.asp

As you already know, your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100, 000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number.

Your email address ( sukhpreet.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk ) was selected along others as winners.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are; Winning cheque, Winners Certificate and Certificate Of Lodgement.

Contact our Affiliate Delivery department with the contact information below for futher instructions on how to send the consignment to your location.

Find below the contact information of the delivery Agent for your immediate action

===================================

Elite Express Courier Services.
Unit 8, Mohat Industrial Estate,
Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
SL9 0DL, London, United Kingdom.

Handling Agent: Mr.Garvey. T.Hampson

PHONE : +[protected]

Email : [protected]@live.co.uk

===================================

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with20section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876}as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever,

please do not hesitate to let me know and you are also advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification.

Accept our congratulations.

Sincerely,
Fiduciary Agent,
Mrs.Mary Gray.
FREELOTTO ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION

Prize claim

I am receiving email from Freelotto.com since last one month that i won prize of 1, 000, 000.00$ but still...

they wont cancel my subscription I am on a pension and they keep taking money out of my account for a fewc years now I dont know how to stop it

tHEY WONT ACCEPT MY CANCELLATION AND iM ON A PENSION THEY KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I CANT AFFORD IT ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

• St
    Stefan Apr 04, 2009

Its just simply easy!I an accountant and as advice i just want you to open a new account in another bank. You go to your pension board telling them you got some problems with your current account number as if you lost your ATM card or you an't take out money from your account and you want them to send your monthl pension on your new account and no one have the legal right to have access to your account number or else you will pursue them to court for divulging confidential information and after never give your account number until you are sure your money aren't being deducted for anything debts or else..

• Up
    upset beneficiary Aug 20, 2009

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC - I unsubscribed from freelotto in July 09 and deleted all email from them. However, there has been 2 payments taken out of my account yesterday and I cannot find an email address to unsubscribe again. I guess I'll just have to cancel that card & get another one.

• Dj
    DJ_DeMarco Nov 18, 2010

I CANNOT CANCELL MY ACCOUNT COZ THEY WONT ACCEPT MY CANCELLATION AND iM ON A PENSION TOO THEY KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I CANT AFFORD IT ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

• Da
    daxipat May 16, 2012

Help am trying to cancel prifreelotto fast. Could some one point me in the rite directions to do this as on a pension cannot afford it. google it but so many sites came up not sure which to try

• Il
    Ilene Bitsui Jan 07, 2013

to whom it may concert;
    you people have the money out my accounts again and I have been trying to concel it and it still going in to my again.
    please concel it and refund my money, I can afford to paid for it and I cannot find the email address to unsubscribe again. my money taken out of my account on 1/3/2013 and I want to have refund me.

• Vi
    vibar May 30, 2014

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC(212-867-1808) please stop the game and stop the money out my account!

• Fr
    freebird71 Sep 02, 2014

if anyone can figure out how to stop these scammers from taking money out of my account can u please let me know. i dont even remember giving them permission.

• Su
    suktin Jan 13, 2015

You may also just have the numbers of your card changed and KEEP your original account so that other things won't be afftected. Im in Australia and have had the same problem, as I am a pensioner on disability and they just kept taking out money not even the lousy $15 a month but over $20 every couple of days sometimes but always over $20 a wk. My bank just told me I should be able retrieve all that money back which I didn't think would be possible. So it's worth talking to your bank.

paid and pending check release status notification

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING EMAILS FROM FREELOTTO.COM THAT I HAVE WON IN THREE CATEGORIES AND ALSO ASKING TO PAY $14.95 BY CREDIT CARD. IS IT TRUE OR SCAM

• Fu
    funds Nov 16, 2011

i have been waiting on check from unclaim funds for a long time have no number to call and talk to anyone about it i live in Louisville Ky, can you please tell me who i can call about this.

• Fu
    funds Nov 16, 2011

i have been waiting on check from unclaim funds for a long time can you give me a number that i can call ? I live in Louisville Ky.

has no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out

THE COMPANY WILL NOT RETURN ANY-E-MAILS SENT TO THEM, THEY HAVE ME LOCKED OUT WITH CVV STATMENT THAT CAN NOT BE CORRECTED AND THEY REFUSE TO CORRECT THE ARROW, AND AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE STILL GETTING THE MONIES FOR FAST LOTTO TO WITCH IS 9.00 A MONTH????? THANK YOU DEAN LUND MY E-MAIL IS [protected]@COX.NET

• We
    wes sturdevant Apr 01, 2009

i've been locked out of freelotto for 2 weeks now, emailed them 8 times to contact us and [email protected] .com and they've done nothing except tell me everyone is eligible to play! they keep sending me the wrong page to log in on, someone else's f.a.s.t. subscription page so i can't play at all. they refuse my account number and i'm left hanging!
    [email protected]

• We
    wes sturdevant Apr 01, 2009

i've been a playing member to freelotto for one and a half years for the past 2 weeks they have me locked out. i played on 3/15 they never sent me a results page so i could play the next day but nooo! i brought up their webpage to play and someone else's f.a.s.t. sub. page comes up with their account number so i can't click on my username.i've emailed thru contact us and [email protected] just to be ignored. really peeing me [email protected]

• Ro
    rosanna eugene Apr 16, 2010

i do not have a card number and my number is 7179030

• Ro
    rosanna eugene Apr 16, 2010

my cantries is st lucia i do not have a photo to show you i will be very happy to show you my photo

• Kh
    khan waqas Oct 15, 2011

if iwin the price please contect me this number +920313738788 pleasae take care

kevin aronin

My boyfriend got an email a couple days ago, which was apparently to inform him of the 1, 000, 000 poundshe won in free lotto.

He did play the lottery the Friday before so it seemed reasonable. He waited until i got home, and when i read the email again, i see that the information was sent from a department of free lotto, however it was @GMAIL.COM.
This was fishy because it should have been something like [protected]@freelotto.com, which would have sounded more credible than hotmail or gmail.
Then a second email from the "CEO" of the company, asking for my boyfriend's information: i.e. name, address, birthday, passport..etc.
My boyfriend sent the information, of course, in hope of cashing more than 1 million in canadian dollar. Now they ask him to choose 1 of the 3 options
1. hire professional lawyer to help him open up the account (why lawyer??)
2. have a courier deliver, but he would be 100% liable.
3. personally go to UK in the next three days.
all 3 are not an option, so i sent back an email in his name to ask the CEO WHY he can't just send a check.
anyway... don't know what will happen next, but probably a scam, WATCH OUT

false document stating i won millions

I keep receiving these emails stating that i have won over 11 million in us dollars and all i nedd to do is contact the united kingdom phone number [protected] and send all other info from my name to occupation, i feel this is a total scam although i do participate in online sweepstakes in the us i do not want to get scammed by people playing pranks on the internet.

• Ty
    tyron Jul 17, 2009

HOW DOES SOMEBODY GET HIS MONEY WHEN U DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD BUT YOU HAV REQUESTED TO BEN PAID BY CHEQUE

tring to cancel acc.

I am tring to cancel my account as the canadian dollar no fun. can you please supply phone no. or address thanks Randy.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices