Having problems with FreeLotto?

FreeLotto Customer Service Contacts

420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2435
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FreeLotto Customer Service. Initial FreeLotto complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FreeLotto above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FreeLotto. Discuss the issues you have had with FreeLotto and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Free Lottocan not cancel subscription

i do not even know i was joining freelotto.
just found out by deduction from my credit card.
went to the site to find the cancellation form, there is a hint that in the emails they are sending the winning numbers is a box to click and i will be transported to the cancellation form.
there is nothing in those emails.
this company is using fraudulently my credit card. its a ripoff and a big scam.
reported that to my bank and waiting for an answer

Access America Financial Services<offerssignfreelotto.com>delaying in payment

Dear Sirs,
    My name is Jacek Galczyk and I am from Poland.
    I won over $11, 000, 000 in Freelotto in July 2007. It took over 2 years waiting for my awards and finally I received e-mails from Freelotto and Access America Financial Services that they are ready to pay my awards by Bank Checks. Awaiting payment was stated on 31.10.2009. The time has passed and I still did not receive my Bank Checks.
    Could you find out when exactly or approximately I will receive
    my Bank Checks. I attach the proof photo thay they guarantee my award
    $12, 125, 550 and I know that the winning is spread in time.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    My internet address is: [protected]@interia.pl

delaying in payment

• Gu
        GUN IRFAN Jan 02, 2011

Ben ANKARA-TURKEY den GUN IRFAN NAMALDI.Bana gelen mesajlarhakkında detaylı bilgi istiyorum.Size mektup gönderdim.Bana gelen mesajda (99.975.450 $)kazandığım yazıyor.Eğer kazandıysam ev adresime göndermenizi istiyorum.Saygılar diliyorum.Home adress:GUN IRFAN NAMALDI-5.ETAP TUNAHAN SITESI 6H BLOK 7/13 ETİMESGUT-ERYAMAN..ANKARA/TURKEY. Telefon no:[protected]..

Jacek Galczyk Jun 19, 2010

My name Jacek and I am from Poland.

After so long time I would like to share the experience with you about SCAM which may happen to you when you won the money in a lottery.
        1. If you won in freelotto games so you should wait for winning cash checks only from freelotto. Any other checks are SCAM for sure.
        2. You must avoid any "money management" or "sponsors" which
        are going to pay off your winning money in the name of freelotto.
        They simply try to get your personal data and number of your credit card. So this is SCAM for sure. You should wait for original cash checks from freelotto.
        3.In my case, I was misled when I receive e-mails from Access America Financial Services because in this e-mail was original graphics from freelotto, but they want to pay off my money - so this is SCAM as well.
        4. The battle to get some money ($30) from my credit card or information on my personal data is going to begin.
        Now I receive a lot of letters from so called "Singapore". They are offering a lot of money on condition that I would give them $30.
        This is SCAM as well. Simply put them in the bin.
        5. Avoid any suspicious offers by analysing whether they are
        profitable for them. In case they want some money, put them in the bin.
        6. When they see no reaction, they will give up.

So have fun playing freelotto games and if you win, wait patiently for your cash checks from freelotto.

The best wishes,
        Jacek

Jacek Galczyk Dec 26, 2009

My name is Jacek and I am from Poland.

Now I would like to explain what is the matter with e-mail from
        Access America - freelotto. You must pay attention on following topics:
        1. You tell people that you have won the money in freelotto games.
        The question is how have you won and have you ever played freelotto games.
        If you never played freelotto games (never draw the winning numbers 6/6 or 7/7)
        and you are not registered user - the e-mail is falsified for sure - probably by hackers or
        someone else.
        2. The original e-mail from Access America freelotto can be opened - has inner information about the money to be guaranteed - because the winning money in freelotto games is spread in time (from 25 to 40 years). The freelotto never pay you out
        the whole money happening once.
        3. Whether you are the freelotto player. If not, you must realize that
        the freelotto does not give winning awards for nothing. You must be a
        registered user of freelotto games. If you receive e-mails from Access America
        and you do not have winning e-mails from freelotto it is fraud for sure.
        At first you must win in freelotto games then you should receive money guaranteed
        e-mails from Access America. The original e-mail from freelotto is secured by original graphics which can not be falsified. You must realize that freelotto is a big corporation and your a few dollar's fee means nothing to them. I think that some hackers is trying to fraud it.
        4. If you really want to win any money in freelotto lotteries you should register on their
        website at first: www.freelotto.com
        According to paying a fee from your credit card it is a fee for
        service your participation in six lotteries and if you want play in
        freelotto games such fee is taken from your credit card. This is a fee for their service (FAST). FAST carries out your game in freelotto.
        For more details enter freelotto internet website: www.freelotto.com
        If you would like to make sure that it is original e-mail from freelotto or not -
        try to contact with freelotto. They may investigate if it is the original e-mail or not.
        5. If you really want to win in freelotto games you must be registered
        in freelotto - freelotto withdraws $14, 99 a month for FAST service from your
        debit card. If you want to play and win in freelotto - have fun - but
        you must pay for FAST service. Can you afford it - I recommend.
        From time to time freelotto gives out a few million of dollars to its
        registered members so you have additional chance to win the money.
        6. I think that freelotto is an honest corporation but there is many
        hackers which are trying to fool many people. From some time I have
        won in freelotto (I am registered) a few 3/6 in their lotteries and they really pay me
        winning awards directly into my debit card.
        7. The freelotto games is the corporation which takes care of only registered members.

The best wishes
        Jacek

• 65
        65Agata Dec 21, 2009

yes, yes, yes:)

My name is Agata and I am from Poland.
        I won over $9, 000, 000 in Freelotto ...

nawet mi Jacku dom dzien wczesniej chcieli ...super-amerykanie -wynajac;)Nie odpisuj, nie podawaj danych, ani numerow kart.To spam w najlepszym razie.Ktos wszedl na nasz rynek naiwnych

Amerykanie zróbcie porządek ze swoimi od takich glupot

Freelottofalse advertising

FreeLotto uses false advertising to scam innocents into thinking they've won initially around $2, 000 then once they get you to give them your details they email you authentic looking crap listing your name as a multiple winner - it's a ploy to get you to sign up for their scam - then they take $9-$14 bucks from your card and you cannot get them to stop unless you cut up your card. The worst is that they prey on children oriented websites - shameful! They should be banned from the www.

Since no layer has the balls to take them on there is another way to make them PAY...!!!

THEY ADVERTISE USING 'PAY PER CLICK' - EACH TIME THEIR BANNERS ARE CLICKED THEY HAVE TO PAY THE WEBSITE THEY'RE ADVERTISING ON - CLICK AWAY AND MAKE THEM PAY ! HOW MANY CLICK-THRUS CAN YOU DO IN A MINUTE?

Freelotto Fast Freelotto.com UStake money from account

I tried to stopped payments to Freelotto Fast Freelotto.Com US using the link because I wasn't winning then I was sent an e-mail asking to donate my winnings of a $. I asked for the $. They took £9.98 from my bank as if I was playing again It is as if they take my money and if you try to stop them they take more money

T

Freelotto — freelotto

I have been playing freelotto and i have received numerous emails stating i have won.i lost my son recently...

Huddersfield

Freelottosad situation

I cant get my winnings from freelotto they keep telling me my credit card is invalid and apparently they dont pay check. theynot answering to my emails. so what am i to do now is this some kind of scam and strange enough they keep sending me these notices but cant find the time to answer my emails as to whats taking place with my winnings how much more of this can i take. is there any hope for international players to get their winnings i will really like to know?i am very sad about this situation.

• Kh
              khalid yassin Mar 12, 2012

You must send your information and TSN Number to [email protected] or [email protected] and they will send you a check and you cash-out the check if you have a bank account in U.S dollars(prefered) and then It will take time to verify and cash-out the check the bank will take around fifty dollars to cash-out the check It depends on the bank fees

Freelottoscam artists

Very poor I played every day, and am very aware of the rules for claiming winning prizes. Finally in June of 2009 I won a cash prize I submitted my TSN# along with the required info. and have received nothing!! After a number of follow-ups and re-submitting my info, they finally tell me my info is wrong.

Because I had saved the claim number I needed to verify, I doubled checked the winning number, and again re-submitted to them a third time. and still, told me it was wrong, with a follow-up email that now my deadline was up!!

• Cr
                crazyknarf Sep 05, 2009

FREELOTO is a spam list. Just to get your information to re sell to the highest bidder. So they will not agree with your winnings. So they want you to keep playing and then all of a sudden your state does not qualify because the winnings are taxed.

This is to get info and spam your e-mail to death.

M

Freelotto, Plasmanet, Inc, P O Box4562 — winning prize

Hi, I live far away from you. Will you, please, help me. I'm a cancer sick patient, I used to sit at...

Freelotto UKe-mail lotto winner scam

recieved e-ml from freelotto UK stating my e-ml address had won freelotto 1.640 million us dollars from uklotto dept. of N. london from claming agent Allan Kings email <[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>ph # [protected] and to contact Dr. Richard Martins algamated bank of south africa office# [protected] to give personal info & ? for bank draft & atm Email [protected]@yahoo.com no acc. there Headquaters: 1a, <?xml:namespace prefix =st1 ns= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Bexon Court Carlton<?xml:namespace prefix =o ns "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office;office" />Nottingham shire Nottingham NG4 1SQ Essex United Kningdom Our Ref: LUK/BBE/LON/0190/009.

• Sh
                  shayron Apr 15, 2010

i recieved a message on my mobile at 2am EST telling me that my mobile number had won 2.000.000.00 usd, and to reply to freelotouk.com with my name address and and email to claim my prize,

J

Freelotto.com - Pni*freelotto Fast Svc — withdrawal from debit card without my authorization

I did not authorize automatic deduction from my Visa Debit Card, but PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC deducted...

Online Coordinator, Freelotto Sweepstakes 2009free lotto sweepstakes 2009

Just received an email from Brandlyn Marlow saying that I have won 500, 000.00 GBP from the Freelotto sweepstakes 2009 and is asking for my details which mind you I will not give at all what so ever It would be very nice to win that amount of money if I had entered an actual contest.

I think personally the people that do send these emails out to people they should pay the people the money that they have supposedly have won. because people like him are getting rich and totally ripping people off and leaving them with nothing and that is not on, these people should be thrown in Jail for the rest of their lives.

Thank you.

Clare (will not give out my surname).

Freelottounable to stop automatic withdrawl from my credit card

I want to cancel my subscription as I am closing my credit card. I am unable to reach the company to inform them of my wishes, I went on their website and followed the instructions to have them send my user ID. No communication from the company. I have not been able to contact their business office as no links exist on the website. It is important to me as the credit card they are charging is raising my interest rate( that is another complaint ) and if the automatic charge keeps on I will not be able to lock in my current rate and it will become a nightmare.

• Dd
                      d_dappa Jul 20, 2009

They're right nasty about this. They don't have a 'Contact Us' page or anything. The thing is because its not really a standing order you can't cancel it, they just take the money every time in a similar way to how a shop would take it everytime you swipe your card.

Call you card issuer and say someone has got a hold of your details and you want a new card and the old one invalidated. Freelotto won't get anything when they try to use the old card to take payment.

Freelotto.com Usahave cancelled, money still deducted from my credit card

I just want you to accept the fact that I am unsubscribed and stop deducting money from my credit card

Pni*freelotto Fast Svc Freelotto.com NYcan't cancel

I cannot stop automatic payments from the company PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY and my bank is trying to contact them to stop it. Very silly and expensive mistake but not sure what to do as I am in Australia and trying to find out how to stop this.

• Br
                          BREE HOWARD Jan 02, 2010

I canceld my free lottoe about 3 months ago and you guys still keep charging me for it you need to stop please i am getting sick of paying for somthing that i no longer get!

• St
                          stephanie_cks Dec 31, 2009

I need to stop the FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO...pls help me cancell!!!

• To
                          Toni Taylor Nov 11, 2009

I did not realise you would take money EVERY MONTH. I am sorry but I can't afford this. Please cancel my subcription or whatever I inadvertanty signed up too
                          I have no reference No to give you - not much comes up on my NAB statment from Sydney and with the conversion rate it is a little expensive for a pensioner. Thank you

• Pe
                          Peter Zacharias Nov 10, 2009

i will like to stop plane the Freelotto please as from now thanks

• Su
                          Suzanne Dickson Sep 22, 2009

HOW DO I UN-SUBSCRIBE FROM THIS SERVICE?

joan kiss Sep 09, 2009

i have cancled my free lotto 2 months ago, and i am still being billed for it, So will yu please cancel it .
                          thanking you
                          joan kiss 12121 23th st maple ridge ridge b.c.
                          my e-mail adress is [email protected]

• Ed
                          edbru667 Aug 18, 2009

just contacted my credit card co. to request a stop to pni*free lotto charges. they claim they cannot according to the fact that when I signed up I didn't read the cancellation terms. This means that I bound myself into an agreement and they can continue to charge me every month and it makes the credit cd co. difficult to stop it. The fraud dept promised me that she will put a request to upstairs and in the meantme, credited my acc. $30.

• Li
                          lisbeth Leboeuf Jul 20, 2009

No longer want it bill to me please removed from my bill there are two of them Reference numbers are Z328629766 and Z328643486

Free Lottofraud email

i gave some of my details to them

From: FREELOTTO ONLINE PROMO <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
                        To: sukhpreet.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                        Sent: Thursday, 16 April, 2009 12:06:31
                        Subject: RE : CONTACT THE DELIVERY DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY (FREELOTTO)

FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO OFFICE

Ref: TFR/[protected]/JPT
                        Batch: FR/[protected]
                        ================================

ATTN: Sukhpreet Kaur,

We have received your claims email, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly.

Be aware that all you have to do before you claim your winnings is to pay the courier delivery charges that is needed before they send your winning package to you. This is real and not a hoax.

You can click on the website link below to view the photo page of some of our recent lucky winners. http://www.freelotto.com/ThisWeeksWinners.asp

As you already know, your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100, 000 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number.

Your email address ( sukhpreet.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk ) was selected along others as winners.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are; Winning cheque, Winners Certificate and Certificate Of Lodgement.

Contact our Affiliate Delivery department with the contact information below for futher instructions on how to send the consignment to your location.

Find below the contact information of the delivery Agent for your immediate action

===================================

Elite Express Courier Services.
                        Unit 8, Mohat Industrial Estate,
                        Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
                        SL9 0DL, London, United Kingdom.

Handling Agent: Mr.Garvey. T.Hampson

PHONE : +[protected]

Email : [protected]@live.co.uk

===================================

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with20section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876}as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever,

please do not hesitate to let me know and you are also advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification.

Accept our congratulations.

Sincerely,
                        Fiduciary Agent,
                        Mrs.Mary Gray.
                        FREELOTTO ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION

S

Free Lotto — Prize claim

I am receiving email from Freelotto.com since last one month that i won prize of 1, 000, 000.00$ but still...

Pni*freelotto Fast Svcthey wont cancel my subscription I am on a pension and they keep taking money out of my account for a fewc years now I dont know how to stop it

tHEY WONT ACCEPT MY CANCELLATION AND iM ON A PENSION THEY KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I CANT AFFORD IT ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

• Su
                              suktin Jan 13, 2015

You may also just have the numbers of your card changed and KEEP your original account so that other things won't be afftected. Im in Australia and have had the same problem, as I am a pensioner on disability and they just kept taking out money not even the lousy $15 a month but over $20 every couple of days sometimes but always over $20 a wk. My bank just told me I should be able retrieve all that money back which I didn't think would be possible. So it's worth talking to your bank.

• Fr
                              freebird71 Sep 02, 2014

if anyone can figure out how to stop these scammers from taking money out of my account can u please let me know. i dont even remember giving them permission.

• Vi
                              vibar May 30, 2014

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC([protected]) please stop the game and stop the money out my account!

• Il
                              Ilene Bitsui Jan 07, 2013

to whom it may concert;
                              you people have the money out my accounts again and I have been trying to concel it and it still going in to my again.
                              please concel it and refund my money, I can afford to paid for it and I cannot find the email address to unsubscribe again. my money taken out of my account on 1/3/2013 and I want to have refund me.

• Da
                              daxipat May 16, 2012

Help am trying to cancel prifreelotto fast. Could some one point me in the rite directions to do this as on a pension cannot afford it. google it but so many sites came up not sure which to try

• Dj
                              DJ_DeMarco Nov 18, 2010

I CANNOT CANCELL MY ACCOUNT COZ THEY WONT ACCEPT MY CANCELLATION AND iM ON A PENSION TOO THEY KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I CANT AFFORD IT ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

• Up
                              upset beneficiary Aug 20, 2009

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC - I unsubscribed from freelotto in July 09 and deleted all email from them. However, there has been 2 payments taken out of my account yesterday and I cannot find an email address to unsubscribe again. I guess I'll just have to cancel that card & get another one.

• St
                              Stefan Apr 04, 2009

Its just simply easy!I an accountant and as advice i just want you to open a new account in another bank. You go to your pension board telling them you got some problems with your current account number as if you lost your ATM card or you an't take out money from your account and you want them to send your monthl pension on your new account and no one have the legal right to have access to your account number or else you will pursue them to court for divulging confidential information and after never give your account number until you are sure your money aren't being deducted for anything debts or else..

Freelotto.com / Division of Unclaim Fundspaid and pending check release status notification

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING EMAILS FROM FREELOTTO.COM THAT I HAVE WON IN THREE CATEGORIES AND ALSO ASKING TO PAY $14.95 BY CREDIT CARD. IS IT TRUE OR SCAM

• Fu
                                funds Nov 16, 2011

i have been waiting on check from unclaim funds for a long time can you give me a number that i can call ? I live in Louisville Ky.

• Fu
                                funds Nov 16, 2011

i have been waiting on check from unclaim funds for a long time have no number to call and talk to anyone about it i live in Louisville Ky, can you please tell me who i can call about this.

Freelottohas no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out

THE COMPANY WILL NOT RETURN ANY-E-MAILS SENT TO THEM, THEY HAVE ME LOCKED OUT WITH CVV STATMENT THAT CAN NOT BE CORRECTED AND THEY REFUSE TO CORRECT THE ARROW, AND AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE STILL GETTING THE MONIES FOR FAST LOTTO TO WITCH IS 9.00 A MONTH????? THANK YOU DEAN LUND MY E-MAIL IS [protected]@COX.NET

• Kh
                                  khan waqas Oct 15, 2011

if iwin the price please contect me this number +[protected] pleasae take care

• Ro
                                  rosanna eugene Apr 16, 2010

my cantries is st lucia i do not have a photo to show you i will be very happy to show you my photo

• Ro
                                  rosanna eugene Apr 16, 2010

i do not have a card number and my number is 7179030

• We
                                  wes sturdevant Apr 01, 2009

i've been a playing member to freelotto for one and a half years for the past 2 weeks they have me locked out. i played on 3/15 they never sent me a results page so i could play the next day but nooo! i brought up their webpage to play and someone else's f.a.s.t. sub. page comes up with their account number so i can't click on my username.i've emailed thru contact us and [email protected] just to be ignored. really peeing me [email protected]

• We
                                  wes sturdevant Apr 01, 2009

i've been locked out of freelotto for 2 weeks now, emailed them 8 times to contact us and [email protected] .com and they've done nothing except tell me everyone is eligible to play! they keep sending me the wrong page to log in on, someone else's f.a.s.t. subscription page so i can't play at all. they refuse my account number and i'm left hanging!
                                  [email protected]

Freelottokevin aronin

My boyfriend got an email a couple days ago, which was apparently to inform him of the 1, 000, 000 poundshe won in free lotto.

He did play the lottery the Friday before so it seemed reasonable. He waited until i got home, and when i read the email again, i see that the information was sent from a department of free lotto, however it was @GMAIL.COM.
                                This was fishy because it should have been something like [protected]@freelotto.com, which would have sounded more credible than hotmail or gmail.
                                Then a second email from the "CEO" of the company, asking for my boyfriend's information: i.e. name, address, birthday, passport..etc.
                                My boyfriend sent the information, of course, in hope of cashing more than 1 million in canadian dollar. Now they ask him to choose 1 of the 3 options
                                1. hire professional lawyer to help him open up the account (why lawyer??)
                                2. have a courier deliver, but he would be 100% liable.
                                3. personally go to UK in the next three days.
                                all 3 are not an option, so i sent back an email in his name to ask the CEO WHY he can't just send a check.
                                anyway... don't know what will happen next, but probably a scam, WATCH OUT