Menu
Access Financial Services Ltd. company logo
Access Financial Services Ltd.
reviews & complaints

Access Financial Services Ltd.
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Access Financial Services Ltd.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
10:31 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Access Financial Services Ltd. - Admin fee

Hi,

I was dealing with one of your agent. I was interesting in mortgage advice at first. After feeling some information and opening my account I was informed I will get confirmation of any fees required before any action taken. I proceed with DIP request although I was not informed it require a fee of £190.00 which I was told of once I received DIP. I believe I was misinformed during all process and now being pushed to pay a fee which I do not believe I agreed to pay.

Karolina

Read full review of Access Financial Services Ltd.
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
C
8:49 am EST

Access Financial Services Ltd. - Telephone call

I received a telephone call from them twice. They left messages but they were partially cut off by my voicemail. When I returned the phone call (on my cell phone) they immediately knew my name before I ever told them who was calling. I thought this was wierd since I was calling from a cell phone. They then wanted to verify the last 4 digits of my social security number. When I questioned them they person on the line got quite agitated and told me she needed to verify that they had the correct person. I then continued to question her regarding which business she was calling from. She again was quite agitated but told me Access Financial. I informed her I would not be giving her any information as I did not have any accounts with Access Financial nor had I heard of them before. She then hung up on me! What a scam! I hope no one falls for this!

Read full review of Access Financial Services Ltd.

Hide full review