Menu
Access Financial Services Ltd. Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
Access Financial Services Ltd.
reviews & complaints

Access Financial Services Ltd.
reviews & complaints

Access Financial Services Ltd. Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Access Financial Services Ltd., which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Access Financial Services Ltd. has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Access Financial Services Ltd.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Access Financial Services Ltd. complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Access Financial Services Ltd. reviews & complaints

S
6:22 am EDT

Access Financial Services Ltd. Registration fee/haven't received loan as promised

Hi

Same as one of the client's complaint, me as well was interested in a mortgage and was promised to receive the required information before applying for the loan. I had to pay R700 for registration because I am a new client. After that I had to pay R1800 for my loan to be released into my account IMMEDIATELY as the sales agent promissed. Now suddenly I have to pay R2200 which the sales agent never mentioned and actually discussed it with me and which I'm not going to pay. I don't trust this company, they expect from you to pay but leave you with nothing.

Shané

Desired outcome: Please refund or release my loan as promissed

K
10:31 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Access Financial Services Ltd. Admin fee

Hi,

I was dealing with one of your agent. I was interesting in mortgage advice at first. After feeling some information and opening my account I was informed I will get confirmation of any fees required before any action taken. I proceed with DIP request although I was not informed it require a fee of £190.00 which I was told of once I received DIP. I believe I was misinformed during all process and now being pushed to pay a fee which I do not believe I agreed to pay.

Karolina

View 0 more photos
C
8:49 am EST

Access Financial Services Ltd. Telephone call

I received a telephone call from them twice. They left messages but they were partially cut off by my voicemail. When I returned the phone call (on my cell phone) they immediately knew my name before I ever told them who was calling. I thought this was wierd since I was calling from a cell phone. They then wanted to verify the last 4 digits of my social security number. When I questioned them they person on the line got quite agitated and told me she needed to verify that they had the correct person. I then continued to question her regarding which business she was calling from. She again was quite agitated but told me Access Financial. I informed her I would not be giving her any information as I did not have any accounts with Access Financial nor had I heard of them before. She then hung up on me! What a scam! I hope no one falls for this!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Access Financial Services Ltd. contacts