Access Financial Services Ltd. Logo

Access Financial Services Ltd.

Having problems with Access Financial Services Ltd.?

Access Financial Services Ltd. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 8, 2010. The latest review Telephone call was posted on Feb 8, 2010. The latest complaint Telephone call was resolved on Feb 08, 2010. Access Financial Services Ltd. has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Access Financial Services Ltd. has resolved 1 complaints.

Access Financial Services Ltd. Customer Service Contacts

41b Half Way Tree Road.
Kingston

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Access Financial Services Ltd. Customer Service. Initial Access Financial Services Ltd. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Access Financial Services Ltd. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Access Financial Services Ltd.. Discuss the issues you have had with Access Financial Services Ltd. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Access Financial Services Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Access FinancialTelephone call

I received a telephone call from them twice. They left messages but they were partially cut off by my voicemail. When I returned the phone call (on my cell phone) they immediately knew my name before I ever told them who was calling. I thought this was wierd since I was calling from a cell phone. They then wanted to verify the last 4 digits of my social security number. When I questioned them they person on the line got quite agitated and told me she needed to verify that they had the correct person. I then continued to question her regarding which business she was calling from. She again was quite agitated but told me Access Financial. I informed her I would not be giving her any information as I did not have any accounts with Access Financial nor had I heard of them before. She then hung up on me!!! What a scam! I hope no one falls for this!