Pni*freelottofast Svc Freelotto.com NYwish to cancel account

I do not have a complaint.
I was charged $19.43, Feb 23/09 on my Master Card Account.
I wish to cancel this account.
Thank you for all the emails you sent me.
My winnings were ZERO

Christopher Maples Aug 04, 2016

my name is Nelcy maples I wish cancel membership immediate effect please of free lotto fast svc my email is [email protected] contact me I only did the $ 4.99 and cancel and this months I get charge $14.99 now I want you to stop take money out my bank account please stop
    regards
    Nelcy maples

• Fr
    Frizzled13 Aug 09, 2012

I want the hundreds of dollars that you stole from my bank account without permission since dec 2011 I'm talking alot of money you are nothing but thiefs, I have been to my bank and the police who will be proceeding with fraud against you (freelotto)

Andrea Kassne May 12, 2011

My name is Andrea Kassne, I`m trying to cancel my account but this task seems to be impossible.I want you to STOP charging me NOW. I have VISA card ending 7955.

sarahloves71 Apr 09, 2011

i wish to cancel my account

• Mo
    montri sreshthabutra Dec 13, 2010

my e_mail address sreshthabutra @yahoo.com was stopped to used. my new e_mail is [email protected]
    please contact me via [email protected], com

Montri Sreshthabutra

• Gb
    G.Brillenburg Wurth May 09, 2010

my name is G.Brillenburg Wurth and I would like to cancel my free lotto account NOW.

• Em
    Emmalyne Apr 19, 2010

I wish to cancell by account. Effective as of today, please...STOP DEBITTING MY ACCOUNT..

• Ha
    Harilal Pharai Mar 04, 2010

My name is Harilal Pharai i will like to cancle my free looto account and i want to terminated it NOW I consider this as you all are stealing from me with out my permission you all can E MAIL ME AT [email protected]

• De
    DEOSARAN RAMDATH Mar 02, 2010

I WISH TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT PLEASE.

• De
    DEOSARAN RAMDATH Mar 02, 2010

I wish to cancel my account immediately

manish basnet Jan 13, 2010

I do not have a complaint.
    I was charged $19.43.
    I wish to cancel this account.
    Thank you for all the emails you sent me.

• Ba
    Barbarao Jan 08, 2010

I want to cancel 14.99 charge NOW TODAY PLEASE

• St
    Stephanie Collins Dec 20, 2009

My Name is Stephanie Collins i have a Mastercard ending in 5086 and I Cancelled my freelotto account months ago and i am still being charged for this account, i want it terminated NOW this is very frustrating and i consider it stealing if you take it from me without my permission.

• Ga
    Gareth Morgan Oct 21, 2009

After hitting cancel account button..i have found that you are still taking my money from my visa account!!!I do not want to play PNI*Freelotto SVC Freelotto.com NY.My name is Gareth Morgan, VISA account ending 0020..I have notified my bank about your transaction and how it was fraud?, I will be making a claim for my money to be retured.So please cancel my account now and stop taking my money.Or you can Refund my money for the payment you have taken from my account to the value of £9.45.Thankyou.

Edna Hammonds Sep 01, 2009

So far everything has gone ok

Edna Hammonds Sep 01, 2009

I wish to cancel my account, charged to my Discovercard and receive a refund for 22.98

• Vk
    vkwade Jul 21, 2009

After hitting CANCEL account button... I have found that my Mastercard is being charged!! I do not want to play PNI*Freelotto SVC Freelotto.com NY. My name is Victoria Wade MASTERCARD ending 9571... and I wish to CANCEL (that means TERMINATE) my account NOW!!!

• Lu
    Ludovica Apr 28, 2009

I've requested several times to have my account cancelled. You're still taking money from my Visa Acc. You should be ashamed of yourself by RIPPING OFF so many people!!! SHAME ON YOU! Ludovica, New Zealand.

• Sh
    sheila lund Apr 28, 2009

PLEASE CANCEL MASTERCARD ENDING IN 5228
    EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

please cancel

cannot afford

sidney Brough Apr 10, 2009

I want to cancel my subscription

• Da
    david schiding Apr 04, 2009

MY NAME DAVID SCHIDING CANCEL MY ACCOUNT VISA #2990 FOR 9.99 A MONTH

• Da
    David Tautges Apr 02, 2009

My name is David Tautges I have beencharged 10.00 a month for the last 6 months on my MC card 9346 I want to cancel this acct. I have never won a dime.

See above text

I wish no longer to play PNI*Freelotto SVC Freelotto.com NY
    My name is Edith.R.Macaya
    Card is MC and ended with 7349 and the amount deduct each month is 9.99
    Please cancel my account

Regards

E.Macaya

Edith Mar 09, 2009

My name is Edth.R.Macaya.
    I wish no longer to play PNI*Freelotto Fast SVC Freelotto.com NY
    My card is a Masterard and ends with 7349 and the amount of deduction is 9.99
    Please stop my account as from today on

Regards,