Complaints & Reviews

is this real?

Good day! I would like to ask if anybody in here could explain me further this kind of lottery online. How true is this? I am just thinking of taking chances of winning, but I am really in doubt if it is just a scam or what. The website is freelotto.com. I don't want to end up being ripped off nor being sent emails and given false hopes, that you have won and then in the end, they will just make money from you and ask for credit card number, which is really not in doubt a scam. So, please if somebody knows about this, share your ideas. Thank you.

• Pe
    petm Aug 02, 2009

its not true ...just they wana make money out of your pocket...otherwise who the hell will let you free loto for free??????????????????

lottery fraud scam

"
ATTORNEY INFO (contact the attorney ASAP)‏
Från: FF freelotto ([protected]@aol.com)
Skickat: den 23 februari 2009 12:36:50
Till: [protected]@hotmail.com

You are therefore advised to contact your advocate for further instruction pertaining to the notarization of your winning and instruction pertaining to your undersigned payment mode.

Advocaat. Ronald Van Roepel
Brussels, Belgium
Tel: [protected] or [protected]
Fax:[protected] or [protected]

Email: [protected]@lawyer.com

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Please contact the lawyer as soon as possible to avoid any delay. ADVOCAAT. RONALD VAN ROEPEL, is familiar to this program and only charge for legalization and notarization of your winning documents part payments and that is why we recommend them.

Best regards,

LEOPOLDLAAN 42A, 9300 AALST, BELGIUM
Email: [protected]@lawyer.com
Tel: [protected] FAX: [protected]

REF: 2541542BVBA
We are in receipt of your email and all necessary arrangement has been made to go to the court and legalize and notarize your winning document and in other for us to be able to obtain the notary receipt from the court, you are therefore requested to proceed to the nearest Western Union agent office and make the part payment of Nine Hundred and Forty Euros Ten Cent (€940.10).Equivalent to One Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Five American Dollars ($1, 475)
You are to send the money to our cashier, Donald Jones. Through the following:
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
RECIVERS SURNAME: Donald.
GIVEN NAME: Jones
CITY: BRUSSELS
ADDRESS: Boulevard Du Commerce 42, 1060 Brussels
BELGIUM." [protected]@lawyer.com

This address belongs to a gas station, Q8 and the systematic changes of contactc people is making a bad situation for the real FreeLotto.

fraudulent visa card debits

Despite repeated attempts to contact this company ( email / phone / letter ) to cancel the automatic subscription they have been debiting my credit card with for the last two years after I inadvertently accepted an offer for their F.A.S.T. service, they are uncontactable, have ignored my emails & letters and the phone number appears to be inoperational.
They say you can unsubscribe anytime but this is not true - any attempts to use the link for this supposed action is inoperable !!
This is fraudulent use of my credit card and I can't stop it !!

• We
    weeznscott May 13, 2009

have been trying to cancel fast subscription for months and have been unsuccessful.

• Ms
    Ms. T. Dec 20, 2009

This is from the freelottoezwin site: I hope it helps you...

How do I cancel my subscription?

STEP 1:

Click the link below the numbers in your FreeLottoEZWinTM results e-mail that reads, "To edit or change the status of your subscription information, click here". You will be brought to the FreeLottoEZWinTM User center. Enter your password in the space provided.

STEP 2:

To cancel your account scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a list of all subscription under this account. Click the "edit" button for the active subscription id number you wish to delete or click the "edit all" button to view and delete all active subscriptions under this account.

STEP 3:

You will be brought to the page with your chosen numbers for each game. Check the box marked "Delete", re-enter your password and click "Modify". PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link to unsubscribe in the Results e-mail simply removes you from our e-mail results distribution list but does not deactivate your account.

wish to cancel account

I do not have a complaint. I was charged $19.43, Feb 23/09 on my Master Card Account. I wish to cancel thi...

wining prize

hay.. how are you this is dhaval patel from sydney, nsw, australia i have won the price of $1, 000.000.00...

I have won what can I do?

In FreeLotto.com I have won million dollars and they are sending me to much emails to receive my prize by giving them my visa card. what should I do now? because I don't know that it is true are not.

Please help me in this matter. I will be thankful to you.

• Ga
    gaylemac Feb 20, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT PERSUE!! I am sure this is a scam!! In the previous year, we were told we won $1, 000, 000 and all we had to give them was our fax number (which was the only thing we gave them). Somehow with that info, someone originating from Nigeria was able to trace our bank acct # and tried to withdraw $300 from it. Luckily, our bank put a hold on the request until verification. Also, a few month's ago we receive in the mail a very authentic looking check for $1500 with a letter saying we were selected to be "Mystery Shoppers" for this company and one of the tasks was to cash this check & send the all but $300 of the money Western Union to an address to test the Customer Service of the company. Luckily I check with this website & found out that it was a scam, with a lot of people being ripped off. I hope that this info helps you with making your decision & good luck.
    Sincerely, gaylemac from Oregon

• I did not get my winning money that I was supposed to get.

• Be
    Bellamie Apr 09, 2015

It doesn't say you won anything. It says you COULD win that amount if you submit THE SINGLE WINNING entry into the lottery. They don't owe you anything. Take another look. it says you are ELIGIBLE for a chance to win that amount.

no payment

PAID & PENDING CHECK RELEASE STATUS NOTIFICATION ACCT # [protected] / PIN #...

requie clarification of non paiment

I have a many big problem's with : http://www.freelotto.com
of non paiement of this wining pruice was declared from freelotto game's for this result's:
PENDING WINNER

YOUR PIN #:
[protected]

• Ag
    Agnes Wanjira May 15, 2009

Please i would like you to help me get may pending prize in another way because i do not have a valid credit card number. Thank you because am waiting for your help.

• Rh
    Rhyven Sep 22, 2009

My name is Shyden Muthadzwi I am the pending winner of lotto my complain is this I dont have a credit account which you must transfere the money on it, the account which i have is saving visa account from nedbank can you transfere the money onthat account or can you post the check on the mailbox on my adress please

• El
    Eliezer da Silva Alcantara Jan 19, 2010

gostaria de saber quanto sera o meu premio freelotto

• Gl
    gladys andisi Jan 17, 2011

for how long am i going to participate in freelotto games so that i can be a winner

Brian Modimogale Oct 11, 2011

do you permit to participate on free lotto with out a credit card? I always tick payment by cheque.

Brian Modimogale Oct 11, 2011

I am very much interested in playing FREELOTTO, please help me.

lottery prize

I received a check in the mail January 16, 2009 in the amount of $2950.00 with letter informing me that I have won the lottery prize in the first category of 85, 000.00-Dollars, in the international promotions/prize sweepstakes lottery program, which was held on December 26, 2008. My name was attached to ticket 0098444 with the serial number ZH3006622 and drew the lucky numbers and consequently won the lotter prize. ( I HAVE NEVER ENTERED MY NAME ON ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY TICKET)
The letter states, they have tried to contact me by phone but unfortunately they were unable to reach me. ( MY PHONE NUMBER IS UNLISTED AND I WOULD NEVER GIVE IT TO SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW) In the letter it's states, in order to claim my prize there are fees of a calculated amount of $2950.00 and before cashing the check, I have to call to confirm that I have received the letter with the enclosed check. An amount representing 10% will be deducted from my cash prize to repay the fees. REF: NG-QA-77388
The drawing was held in Los Vegas, Nevada (NEVER BEEN THERE) also, I'm to call representative Ms Cindy Kleeman at [protected] Director of Operations. I have decided to take the check to my bank (NOT TO CASH) an have them check it out for me. I'm very aware of what they are trying to pull, FRAUD/SCAM. Please help me with this issue, Thank You.

• Tw
    Twighlah Feb 17, 2009

I received the same letter and check. The only differences were the ticket and serial numbers, representative's name (Ms. Shirley Anderson), and last four digits of the number to call.

I did a reverse lookups on the phone number at two different sites. One shows it as a cell phone and the other as a landline, both indicate the number is out of Valleyfield, Qc, QC.

The letter I received appears to have been mailed from Canada, the letterhead reflects an address is Langley, BC. The "check" refers to AON Service Corporation and The Northern Trust Company, both showing Chicago, IL addresses.

• Ha
    hamit reyhan Mar 11, 2009

hamit reyhan makka road kilo 6 jeddah suudi arabia mobail +966509505405 turkey adres kawasli mah fliz sok no 7 antakya /hatay /turkey post kod 31000 id no 62546844 tsn no 2990509441 ip address 78 161 228 61 pin # 156367110
    hamit reyhan nsb banka account no/12662800000106 hamit reyhan jeddah suudi arabia turkey bank account no/ tr 66 0006 2000 5030 0006 6876 90 garanti bank mobail no +966509505405 hamit reyhan

notification as a winner thru pch games.

On Thursday, 15th, Jan.09' around 4:30pm.MST., I was notified by a "pop-up" on PCH GAMES during advertisers ads between games that I was a winner of FreeLotto & to click to "release" the winnings. I had done so then I requested to submitt my Email address for verification & to go to my Email for my USERNAME: [protected]( given to me before I clicked) so I went to my Email & NOTHING was there from FREELOTTO or any other company.
I then started playing more games hoping that ad (notification) would pop up again but to no avail.
Please advise ASAP. Steve Bowden/s.[protected]@yahoo.com or
[protected]@gmail.com

malcdrago13 Feb 08, 2009

i have also been told that i have wonthree times and that the money has been sent to a currier waiting to be deliverd it is a cheque inside a magazine in an envolope if i send app £75 they will deliver i think all i will recieve is a magazine fir which i will pay £75 NO WAY

sandb36 Apr 07, 2009

i too got six numbers and didn't win anything or sorry try again. my playing will soon stop i give up. [email protected]

• Ri
    Richard Budden Jun 12, 2009

I have been playing Jokers Wild for three hours tonight 6 11 09, Igot 900 tokens and no points for all those tokens, I would like to get my points and then some. Thank You, [email protected]

• Ri
    RICKY GREEN Jun 20, 2009

is pch sweepstakes a scam or do they give all this money like they say is there any proof of it

• Mr
    Mrs. Shirley Ann Lutz Dec 08, 2012

HI: a COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, i RECIEVED AN E-MAIL FROM pch??? INFORMING ME THAT i HAD WON A MILLION DOLLARS . Acording to the message, I had played PCH Lotto and the numbers, I played, had won. I was told to submit some information, as to my age, name, phone number, address, etc and that was necessary in order to process my winnings.
    I was to contact PCH immediately with this information. I am suspecious as to the velity of this message, as I was not able to send any message to the address given me at the time of recieving the e-mail. I really believe something is absolutely very wrong here. Please let me know if I won anything. [email protected] My name is Shirley Ann Lutz

• Mr
    Mrs. Shirley Ann Lutz Dec 08, 2012

Hello. PCH:: Actually, I really haven't thought much about this latest problem with this e-mail informing me that I had won a million dollars from one of the lotto games that I have played recently.

I don't think that PCH would inform any one in this manner because if I actually had won a million dollars, I am sure that they would present this amount of money with that "huge" check, at my front door instead. Would I be correct with this statement?? Keep in touch, as I would probably faint, on the spot, if this were to become a reality.
    i GET A LOT OF FRAUD MAIL ALL THE TIME, SO i AM NEVER SUPRISED WHEN i GET ALL OF THIS "GARBAGE" IN MY E-MAILS..

Sincerely, Mrs. Shirley Ann Lutz

cred.card

dear sir madam, i am an incomplete paraplegic.I am on sociol benefits and am struggling to keep my house and pay the bills.Free lotto has just made things a whole lot worse for me.They say that its free, but then they send you a email to say you have won a prize, you go to verify your 'pin number', and low and behold they want credit card details.I CANT AFFORD A CREDIT CARD..So then you start looking for a way to 'verify' your winnings and just go round and round in circles always leading back to form 7028b, wanting credit card details.I ask you, if this is not a scam why isnt there any way to give them your pin without haveing a credit card?The win i would have recieved would have helped so much, but now i find it a nightmare to think about.If this isnt a scam I challenge free lotto to contact me and verify my pin.I challenge them to pay out and stop smashing innocent peoples hopes.Would of had such great x-mas, thanks "freelotto"thanks...Tye

• Ns
    N. Sankara MENON Mar 08, 2009

Why is the US Government not taking action?
    As we all know it is a pshising scam.
    They are trying to get your credit card details and then skim small amounts regularly.
    They did the same by putting ad in the Malayala Manorama online Daily in Kerala, India. Seeing the ad I alerted the editor and thank God they have stopped the ad.
    I think US department of frauds has to look into and stop this.
    Free Lotto has a good legal department obviously. But Let us all get together and act.

they won't stop billing me and I don't have it anymore

they hold out 7.49, 7.50, and 10.00 a month.I tried to e-mail them, but they at like they don't know who I am. Haven't played there little game in a year, but the bills come every month. Can you please help me.

scam

please help us to stop this scam, as they earn money from us with the state name and trust, as far a...

stop of charging

Hallo from Italy-
I'm trying to stop pinfreelotto charging my credit card but they go on!! I wrote them a lot of emails but I had no replies. Do you know how they can be stopped?

• Ko
    KOY Mar 19, 2009

pls stop pinfreelotto for charging my credit card

• Kn
    knaclerq Mar 19, 2009

call credit card company and have them close the card and issue you a new one with a different number.

carolyn Addison Jun 07, 2011

please stop pinlotto from charging my credit card, I cancelled 3 motnhs ago and the numbers stopped being emailed, but to my surprise they are still charging my credit card, I would like a refund of $35 which I have been charged for nothing. Carolyn ADDISON

as above

carolyn Addison Jun 07, 2011

please stop pinlotto from charging my credit card, I cancelled 3 moths ago and the numbers stopped being emailed to meCarolyn addison, but to my surprise theu were debiting me, I would like a refund of $35 that have charged me for nothing.

freelotto is a scam

Freelotto is a scam! I have been receiving numerous notifications of me winning 1.000.000 US Dollars. Of...

not respond

HI 1 YEAR AGO AND MORE I WAS SIGN TO FAST FREELOTTO AND THIS COMPANY TAKE FROM ME EVERY MONTH 11 EURO FROM MY CARD.THE PROBLEM IS THAT I SEN THEM MY USERNAME BUT BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD TO SEND ME NEW PASSWORD SO I CAN CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP .AFTER THAT NO RESPOND FROM THIS COMPANY AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CANNOT CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP IF I THEY DON T SEND MY PASSWORD AND THEY STILL CHARGE MY CARD EVERY MONTH, ALSO THEY SEND TO MY FRIEND THAT HE WIN 1.000.000 $ BUT HE HAS TO GIVE HIS CREDIT CARD (FOR 11eURO /PER MONTH) TO TAKE THIS AWARD????? YOU UNDERSTAND NOW THAT THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGAL

• Pa
    Paul alejandro Sep 12, 2009

estoi en desacuerdo con su pubblicidad ya que no tengo ninguna respuesta clara este es mi supuesto numero para reclamar mi premio 169283510 que tengo que ingresarlo en F.A.S.T. mi consejo es que no sigan jugando con la gente preocupense de hacer cosas que tengan un mayor feneficio

• Pa

$10, 000.00 FastCASH 11 13 19 25 32 33
    $100, 000.00 Giveaway 12 15 21 04 43 47
    $10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks 13 14 21 31 36 39 45

Antonino ADDOTTA Oct 02, 2009

Hi, now that I sent you the correct procedure with
    presentation of the winning ticket, I would like to collect as my right.
    Sig.ADDOTTA Antonino-Monreale (PA) Italy

• Олеся Oct 10, 2009

Pleas help. How i can give my prise if I live in Russa and I dont have credit card

• Ro
    ronald byrd Jul 08, 2012

I just want to play fast freelotto.

Jolls Aug 14, 2014

To; Freelotto.Com
    From; 87041342-zulkifli yusop

My fast service not respond, computer say-please make new billing? For activate.
    Hope to support this problem.

Thanks you

• Ha
    hananya abrha Oct 24, 2014

my fast service not respond, computer say please make new billing?for activate. so i need to help what i shall to i do?

money

Hello. . . I recived many emails that i have vinn 1. Miljon sek. . Kr. From freelotto.com headquaters A...

Please Confirm that you are ********* of douglas, douglas SpamX Reply to all Forward Reply by chat Filter...

illegal deductions from credit card

These free lotto svc guys made two deductions from my account of $0.99 and $ 14.99. I can't recall purchasing anything from them if I had please cancel my subscription. And please notify me.

Bretto Payne Aug 28, 2009

Freelotto have been taking deductions from my account . The dates were 19/5/09, 17/6/09, 22/7/09, 17/8/09 all transactions were $14.99. I can not recall purchasing anything from them and if i have can you please cancel my subcription. Please notify me by email at [email protected]

Brett Payne

quite sending me numbers but still taking my money. they wont even let on that they know me

I have been doing the lotry numbers with these people for over a year now aI lof a sudden they quit sending and conformations, no more emails which I used to get every evening but they are still taking my money off my credit card.What can I do

Ronald Willmott
75 Kitchener Road P6B4R1
Sault Ste Marie Ontario
Canada

[protected]@shaw.ca.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices