Having problems with FreeLotto?

FreeLotto reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 21, 2006. The latest review I did not receive my previous win was posted on Oct 17, 2021. The latest complaint unsubscribe was resolved on Nov 20, 2014. FreeLotto has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 181 reviews. FreeLotto has resolved 67 complaints.

FreeLotto Customer Service Contacts

420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2435
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FreeLotto Customer Service. Initial FreeLotto complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FreeLotto above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FreeLotto. Discuss the issues you have had with FreeLotto and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FreeLotto Complaints & Reviews

FreelottoI did not receive my previous win

How do I claim my past winnings?Hopefully there is a good will to help me get my hands on my past wins in this freelotto game. I had a check received before in case it was still blank so I sent it to the post office.It was 2018 when I won. I'm still looking forward to the fact that I'm used to coming as well. Claim my prize for this little win!Thank you all for living!

I did not receive my previous win

FreelottoWinning przes

To Whom it May Concern,
    I am trying to get some more information about my winnings for quite sometime now and I have not been able to get information from anyone. Why are you playing games with me, I'm entitled to my winnings, i am now going to report you to the ACCC and consumer Affairs and the Australian fraud investigation team too. Do the right thing and pay me my winnings
    Call me [protected] ASAP or email sam.[protected]@gmail.com

Winning przes

Jun 26, 2021

Freelotto — Prix claims.

A very good day from here to you out there. My name is Paul Ogbonna, with my full name Chinedu Paul Ogbonna...

FreelottoBelall

Dr sir im belall freelotto win but not a prize sir! I hope my prize is come of me, because I am won. And I want to claim my prizes... Sir! I am a student, I hope my prize they come as soon as posible, thank you. Plesse sir help me.

3 Responses

Comments

Chanchai Kaewsri Jun 16, 2021

Mr​Chanchai​kaewsri​ waiting.for it's.comming.sir

Chanchai Kaewsri Jun 16, 2021

Payment.​ By.Bank​Transfer​To​ Bangkok​Bank.A​/C.[protected].Swift.code.BKKBTH BK
          Or by.Paypal​or.by.airmail SMS.or.by.Tel.+66​-[protected].etherway

FreelottoEligible price I won even today I didn't get it.

Hey my name is Mahlatse Johanna Sebothoma I won the freelotto price since 2016 and 2017 somewhere am trying to login your web it seem loke it doesn't work or what I dont know, I tried to send you an email I dont know if you got it or what... here is my email address [protected]@gmail.com please send me the correct email so that I can chat to you concerning my winnings thank you.

Mar 19, 2020

Free Lotto — I played and won

My name sameer alabsi from yemen. Freelotto... As you see in photo... I played and won in mega million...

Mar 19, 2020

Free Lotto — I played and and won

Dec 02, 2019

Freelotto — scam lotto

From: government accredited Licensed lottery promoters. Free-lotto affiliated office u. K, 82 victoria...

Oct 21, 2019

Freelotto — no access to freelotto.com

Since 19. Oktober 2019 getting Error 503, when try to access freelotto.com. Message: Error 503 certificate...

Freelottofreelotto

I have been using ur lotto says I am available 100, 000 1, 00000 10, 00000 says I am elagable other people have there names saying Paid my name David Stephen Priestley using lotto since march2018 was showing I'd number then got ones ur eyes only and diff ref numbers it won't let me change details, I hope mistake I had phn stolen no access to email, not been able to talk to u can u pls go through my account pls, think mistske not scam we talked b4 can u pls pls go through account let no by email appricate lots will change my life help me pls

1 Response
            • Su
              supportFREELOTTO Oct 24, 2019

Eligibility means you could win, this does not mean you have won. Keep playing

Oct 13, 2019

Freelotto — free lotto play free

It is useless to try to make a complaint: I have already made this same complaint and I have not even...

FreelottoI cannot play and free lotto says i've already played

I already sent a similar complaint via Better Business Bureau; Free Lotto didn't reply and BBB said the complaint was closed...
            I continue to have no opportunity to play and I never receive the normal message informing my results.
            Either the Free Lotto's system is badly construed or it is a scam!
            Please verify and help me if you can.
            Attentively,
            Carmen Julieta.

I cannot play and free lotto says i've already played
            I cannot play and free lotto says i've already played

Freelottofreelotto plus discount voucher

Good day to you,
              please find below the voucher I used to claim my discount which for some reason did not work and I ended up being charged the full monthly price. I realise this may not be much money to some but to me being on an invalids benefit I do not get that much money and can only play either the free game or the lotto plus when I receive these vouchers. With having been charged the full price for the month I am now short of money for other more necessary things so I do actually need the balance back as soon as is humanly possible.

Thanking you once again and please do have a great day

Good day Laura,

I have today received one of your 14.00 Euro discount cards things through my email which I promptly took advantage of only to find that I have been charged the whole 14.99 Euro against my card. I would appreciate it if you would kindly return the balance to my card forthwith and not this 'within 5 working days' rubbish.

Thanking you and please do have a great day

G William Bennett
              (benny09nz)

You forwarded this message on Sun 31/03/2019 2:20 PM
              FreeLotto
              Thu 28/03/2019 12:10 PM
              The easiest way to play and we're giving you THIS to prove it - Open for more details
              If you no longer wish to receive our emails or play FreeLotto.com®, click here to unsubscribe.
              FreeLotto logo
              TO:
              Garry Bennett
              37 Rowcliffe Crescent
              Christchurch, 8061 FreeLotto barcode
              USERID# [protected]
              Garry,

Try FreelottoPlus+ service for 30 days for only €0.99 We're so sure that our FreelottoPlus+ service is the easiest way to play FreeLotto that we're giving you a €14.00 DISCOUNT to prove it.
              DISCOUNT VOUCHER #[protected]
              DATE 03/27/2019
              B. Kelleher signature
              AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE

FreelottoPlus+ logo
              DISCOUNT AMOUNT
              €14
              Garry Bennett
              FACSIMILE VOUCHER IS NON-NEGOTIABLE AND REPRESENTS A DISCOUNT THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE.
              Click to Claim

Feb 05, 2019

Freelotto — service about the prize of free lotto lottery

Hi Good day, Im Chrisha Lyn Modina from Cebu City Philippines. It stated that I won a particular price. It i...

Jan 27, 2019

Freelotto — subscriçaõ em cartão

Venho por este meio efectuar uma reclamação de um pedido de cancelamento de uma vossa subscrição atraves no...

Jan 07, 2019

Freelotto — free lotto winnings

Goodmorning.. This is Karen Fajarillo from Calapan City, Philippines.. Based on the results of lotto I've...

Jan 06, 2019

Freelotto — taking money out of my account

I want my money back 14, 99 I don't want membership you taking money out of my acount without my permission...

FreeLotto.com — charges

I was told that the subscription fee was $14.99 only to find l was being charged $36.07 which is over double...

Oberon

Freelotto — I was send an email that says I have won money from freelotto

I entered the freelotto on march 2018 and could not get through on my emails, so I found out I have won money...

Johannesburg

Freelottojust letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank

I only get [censored]ing paid $50 for my baby and u wanna take $27.20 from my baby, I don't even know what the f*ck freelotto is, please leave my baby's money alone it's really all I can afford, I'm trying to make a difference for my baby's future and all u wanna do is take it!!??? Please I'm asking only for the best, and only for my baby's health too, I'm new to all this so since you won't pick my calls up I'm expecting a phone call from yous my number is [protected] and I want my babys money back, I will not stop putting complaints in until yous stop taking money from my baby u silly [censored]🖕🖕