www.Freelotto.comwining prize

D

hay.. how are you

this is dhaval patel from sydney, nsw, australia i have won the price of $1, 000.000.00 from freelotto.
my pin number is [protected] and my mobile no. [protected] and my bank account no. [protected]
of st. george bank so i request you to do the process of this.

• Hr
    hristo asenov raykov isaa Feb 07, 2016

Ola eu hristo asenov raykov por fawor keru mi priemio dinero -[protected] bulgaro agora portugal sao teotonio rua pouca farinha-8 [protected] westrn union freelotto

Comments

• Pe
    Petania Pouna Mar 28, 2014

why don't you help such people like us who wants to start up small business in our country .i am a widow and my husband was an expatriate he died six years ago and left me and my children alone with nothing and am struggling to raise my two children my first is 14yrs and second is 8yrs and life here in my country is very hard you have money you will eat no money you go without food till you do labour wok to earn money and to put my children to school it has to be a cheap school.
    my aim is to by few houses and land and will start it is me and my children's dream. We wish we could have one million to start our dream.

Any way GOD is good, all the time

With kind regards,
    Betty P Pouna

Chris lee chastain jr Nov 04, 2013

So are their a chance that I've won

• On
    online lotto Aug 01, 2013

• Ph
    philip mburu Aug 07, 2012

im philip mburu and my id number that is also the user name is [protected]
    well i do not have a working card, but i have a visa bank card that i may request you to be using when sending me all my prizes
    im in kenya in nairobi town my bank is equity bank of kenya and my bank account number is [protected]
    my mobile number is+[protected]
    thank

thabsile precious tsabedze Apr 18, 2012

is my country allowed to play freelotto

thabsile precious tsabedze Apr 18, 2012

im in swaziland playing freelotto every day, its possible to get my price if i win one day, im also registered to freelotto.

• Ka
    kamranarain89 Mar 08, 2012

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?

Why am I receiving this email?
    Dear kamran, You registered to FreeLotto's Win a Samsung 55" 3D TV Sweepstakes on December 10, 2011. If you no longer wish to receive our FreeLotto emails or Play and Win with our games, click here to be permanently removed from our list.

FreeLotto.com
    Entry Eligibility Notice for: 03/07/2012

[protected]
    Arain of Hyderabad
    OFFICIAL ENTRY CARD ENCLOSED
    PRIZE ELIGIBILITY FOR 03/07/2012 - Confirmed!
    up to $11, 260, 000.00 in available cash and prizes

kamran Arain of Hyderabad, pk: You are eligible to win up to $11, 260, 000.00 in cash and prizes in tonight's FreeLotto drawings.

Good luck!

Entrant: kamran Arain
    Entry Card Expires on: 03/07/2012, 3PM ET

Don't Forfeit Your Chance To Win - Act Now!
    CLICK TO CLAIM YOUR ENTRIES

kamran Arain of Hyderabad, pk, you are a
    confirmed eligible entrant for the upcoming March 7th, 2012
    drawings of the following Jackpot prizes:

DATE GAME NAME JACKPOT ELIGIBILITY

03/07/2012 Fast Cash Fast Cash $10, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
    03/07/2012 Pay-Off-Your Mortgage Pay-Off-Your Mortgage $100, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
    03/07/2012 Cash Giveaway Cash Giveaway $100, 000.00 ELIGIBLE
    03/07/2012 Superbucks SuperBucks $10, 000, 000.00 ELIGIBLE

FreeLotto, the originator of the patented Free Remote Lottery System, has awarded in excess of ninety-five million in prizes to lucky recipients worldwide. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. As previously stated, you are a confirmed eligible entrant in the next FreeLotto drawings with a COMBINED JACKPOT OF UP TO $11, 260, 000.00!

Let there be no mistake about it. You are eligible to win in the next FreeLotto drawings, a prize of as much as TEN MILLION DOLLARS. The drawings have not yet occurred, you are eligible to win, you have not won yet and in order to win you must submit your entry prior to the drawings in accordance with the Official Rules. Click here to participate now!

DON’T FORFEIT YOUR CHANCE TO WIN! With the deadline to enter in the next drawings being 03/07/2012 3PM EASTERN TIME – WE URGE YOU TO ACT NOW!

CLICK TO CLAIM YOUR ENTRIES NOW! >>>

Good luck!

B.Kelleher
    Membership Director

FreeLotto.com, where real people win real cash every day - FREE!

CLICK TO CLAIM YOUR ENTRIES

P.S. With 6 free chances to win every day, what have you got to lose? FreeLotto has awarded over $95, 000, 000.00 million in cash and prizes. Click here to view a list of winners worldwide.

THIS IS FAKE Dec 29, 2011

This is FAKE. Never post you bank account numbers here or any personal INFO.!!

• Ah
    Ahmad shah Oct 17, 2011

my pin no: [protected]

Fullname:syed Ahmad shah
    Date brith: 03-06-1990
    Student: D.com
    Country: Pakistan
    City: Peshawar
    Address:village P.O chaghar matti tehsil and distric peshawar pakistan
    mobile no:[protected]

my brother bank account No:
    Name: syed kifayat shah
    account no.[protected].
    bank name:ASKARI BANK.PESHAWAR PAKISTAN.
    FAKHR-E-ALAM ROAD BRANCH PESHAWAR.

OR
    Name : syed kifayat shah.
    F.name :syed naurooz shah
    BANK NAME: HABIB BANK LIMITED PESHAWAR PAKISTAN. DABGARI GATE BRANCH.
    BANK BRANCH CODE:0090.
    ACCOUNT NO.[protected]-03
    plz sir open my account and sending some emails with me.

ReplyReply AllMove...InboxPersonal

• Se
    sean andrews kigula Mar 29, 2011

i havent submmited my credit card. what should i do

• Qa
    qasim zia Mar 29, 2010

respected sir; my name is qasim zia iam play the freelotto gam and i win i million dollar. my pin number is [protected].pls my adressis order to the process.

• Ru
    Ruth Mwanza Mar 19, 2010

Hello,

I need help, I cancelled from playing the freelotto fast but money is still taken from my account every month, I want to find out why, please help.

Ruth

• Ah
    Ahasanuzzaman Jewel Mar 15, 2010

hi, I am Ahasanuzzaman Jewel. I am eligible for win $1, 000, 000.00. My Acc # [protected]/Pin # [protected]

• Do
    domeniccabalero Mar 13, 2010

i am domenic cabalero from lebanon beirut won can u send my wining prize to my iremit visa card [protected] branchnet thanks

• Be
    Bernard Massawe Jan 01, 2010

i can not see t5he next page to cornfirm my PIN number

• Nk
    nkeiru okoye Dec 16, 2009

i saw a mail saying am of those that own in the lottery, that i should call a number in u.k. i am writing to be sure. my email is [email protected] please reply me. thanks.

• Am
    aminu Dec 02, 2009

i need to claim my reward

• Or
    ordi Nov 20, 2009

hghujklhgvff

• vilis Nov 15, 2009

chen dawei Oct 28, 2009

Chen Da Wei here.I won the 1, 000, 000 million dollars but i don't have any credit card. This is my pin #[protected] and please transfer the cheque to this bank account is [protected] (my fren bank accont). This is my telephon number +[protected]. Thanks.

• vilis Oct 04, 2009

vilis sumskis

• Ko
    koh christina Sep 09, 2009

These is Koh Christina, if not you could send the check to mailing address is Blk 295A Compassvale Cresent # 11-205 Singapore 541295, or do you pay through paypal account u may do so

• Ko
    koh christina Sep 09, 2009

These is Koh christina frm, Singapore, u been sending email for claim the prize but i do not have any credit card can you help me to bank in to my bank account, POSB, [protected]. This is my pin [protected]. My telephone no is +65 [protected]

Martina Jovovic Jul 13, 2009

i won the 1, 000, 000 million dollars. this is my pin [protected] and my bank acount [protected]
    and i rwquest from you to make a transfer of money or I will call the FBI. This is my telephon number +[protected]. MARTINA JOVOVIC SAVNIK MONTENEGRO

• Ub
    ubah maduka Mar 11, 2009

Hi

My name is Maduka ubah. I won $1, 000, 000, 00 in freelotto but don't know how to collect it. please can you send it to my account? my acc no is [protected] spring bank, Nigeria. My pin number is [protected] and my mobile number is [protected].

• Ju
    JULIET Mar 05, 2009

Hi

Can you please send my price thru mail or thru my Bank account here is my account no.[protected] i dont have credit card so pls send it either the two.

thanks you
    Julita

• Sh
    shilpa Feb 24, 2009

i didnt get your complaint
    can u plz xplain

• Dh
    dhavalpatel Feb 22, 2009

i am happy

• Ra
    rachael Oct 12, 2008

is this company a fraud or do they actually pay u the winnings