Forever Grand Vacations/Travel to GoSCAM

If someone from this company approaches you run for dear life. They have totally misrepresented everything. We have gotten the run around for every person we have spoken to about non-performance. Now I know why they are not a member of the Better Business Bureau. They have been unable to book any flights or hotels for us. One of the last times we called we were informed to just go online and look up the info. for ourselves. When we called to get a refund we were told to speak to different people; they were never in or they were busy. They never returned our call. When we threatened to sue the "manager" Randy Parker apologizes and "bumped us up to platinum" and said from this point o he would personally handle our account. I gave him the information, called at least 5 times and in between he promised to call on Thursday, January, 26, 2012, with our bookings. I have called twice today, February 9, 2012 and so far everybody is very busy.

• He
    help from Ok Sep 03, 2015

Shearin,
    We have been through the same this with Travel To Go they put $5749.00 on our credit card we have been trying to cancel this membership after seeing all the bad reviews we have been treated very rudely and nothing they told us is true it is far from it. They promised 60-70% discounts on packages their packages are actually higher than what you can get online yourself. Mr. Randy Parker is the one that sold us the package promising us the world when in reality this is nothing more than a scam. When I called to cancel our membership of course everyone was too busy to talk to me until I filed a claim with the BBB so far we still have nothing resolved. They said I could sell my package by Worldnet who wants another $200.00 to list it with no promises of how long or how much we could get out of it. The person I talked to at Worldnet said we would be lucky to get $1000.00 for a $5500.00 package that we have had less than a month. Please let me know what has happened with you have you been able to resolve anything.
    Thanks,