Travel To Go — Do not get involved with Travel to Go
We paid $3990.00 to sign up for group travel through a company called Vacation Professionals that was hire by Travel to Go to increase their client base. We were told that our travel would be much cheaper by using their "group rate" than traveling alone.
We were given a $1000.00 cruise credit to be used for a cruise of our choice. When we went to use it we were told that Vacation Professionals that had issed the credit was out of business and Travel to Go would not honor it even though they had hire Vacation Professionals to represent them.
We went on 2 trips using Travel to Go and found out that we had paid more for our trip than our friends had even though they had booked it themselves and had not have the advantage of "group travel." WHAT A SCAM!!! There are too many other reputable travel agencies out there for anyone to get involved with Travel to Go.
More Travel To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Travel To Go - Scam
- Forever Grand Vacations/Travel to Go - SCAM
- Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INC - I was scammed by Travel To Go - Sky Travel - JD & T Enterprises INC. Tommy Middough - Jeanette Bunn - Scott Bridge
- Travel To Go Inc and Vacation Professionals - You fools did you really fall for this scam!!!
- Travel To Go - Horrible company
- Travel To Go - Travel To Go Complaints
- Travel To Go - TRAVEL TO GO SCAM
- Travel To Go - Con Artists
- traveltogo - scam
- travel to go scam - Travel to Go Scam Travel to go took my money!