Forever 21security tags

D

I love forever 21 but that certain day when I went, there was this man ringing me up and he scanned all my items and I left happy, nothing unusual. Then when I walked into the next store I wanted to go to (Vic. Secret) the security alarm rang. And it was totally awkward. Everybody hates when that happens for no reason but this time a lady checked our bag and found a pair of sandals with the security tag on it. So I went back to forever 21 to get it removed. The first time no biggy. I went back to VS where my family was and the alarm rang AGAIN. This time I'm like wtf. And go back again to get it removed. By this time I've walked back and forth about five times. Only to finally go home and guess what find, another security tag. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING. I went back the next day and returned all my stuff. They should have a procedure where they MAKE SURE THEY TAKE ALL THE SECURITY TAGS OFF.

• Ai
    Aimweee Apr 24, 2013

I am a current head cashier at a forever 21 in Florida. If we accidenly leave a sensor on an item of clothing, we make sure to double check the rest of the items. Also, we have detectors as you leave the store so NORMALLY the sensor will be detected as you are leaving.
    So this sounds a little... Fishy to me...