Ford Motor Companycal worthington ford long beach california and ford motor company

Below are the email response from Ford Motor Company so called Customer Service Manager Adam Park . Who did not help me out one bit. The strange thing is that the dealer is saying that the final decision to not to cover the repair under warranty was from Adam the Rep from Ford and Adam the Rep from Ford is saying that ford dealership Cal Worthington Ford in Long Beach California has the final decision weather to cover the repair under warranty, I basically got the runaround and I will never by another ford car again. I had to pay $1, 200 and some change to get my car, Please read below.

From: Park, Adam (A.) [mailto:[protected]@ford.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 3:26 PM
To: Gonzales, Roberto
Subject: RE: 2015 FORD FIESTA ST CLUTCH AND FLYWHELL REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY CRM:[protected]

Hello Mr. Gonzales,
As I stated to you on the phone. The service department at the dealership has deemed the repair for your clutch as abuse and as such would be a non warrantable repair. Unfortunately there is no further assistance I will be able to provide for you.

Ford Motor Company ®
Adam Park | Customer Service Manager | FCSD
[protected] x 77726 | eFax: [protected]
[protected]@ford.com | www.ford.com

From: Gonzales, Roberto [mailto:Roberto.[protected]@enersys.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 12:12 PM
To: Park, Adam (A.)
Subject: 2015 FORD FIESTA ST CLUTCH AND FLYWHELL REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY

Good morning Adam, can you please contact me concerning my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST, My car is sitting at Cal Worthington Ford in Long beach waiting for your approval to repair under warranty. This car only has a little over 24, 000 miles on it and I took it in because there was a ticking noise in the clutch and it would go away when I would press the clutch in. The service department at Worthington is saying that they will not repair it because it is customer abuse. I am a 56 year old man, I do not race the car, I drive it 16 mile to work and back and the car sits on the weekend. So for them to say that the clutch and flywheel are burned up do to customer abuse is ridiculous!! Please call me to discuss, I have left you several messages one on Thursday and two on Friday last week. I also left you a message this morning. My family is a Ford family, during the last 7 or 8 years all we have purchased or lease are ford cars, I have been a loyal customer in supporting this American product, please help me out with this. I need my car back to get to and from work. Also I see that my sons name Daniel Gonzales is all over this car, My wife and I purchased this ST at Ford of Upland in California in 2015 and the car had 1300 miles on it but it still had the full warranty with it. The car is registered to my wife Donna Gonzales and myself Roberto Gonzales. My Son Daniel Gonzales should not be on this Vehicle, I purchased with my son a Ford Focus ST in 2016!! Like I said We are a committed Ford Family.

Case Number: CAS-[protected]-F7Y6Y7