Having problems with Ford?

Ford reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Peeling paint!! was posted on Sep 19, 2021. The latest complaint 2014 ford escape was resolved on Jun 21, 2019. Ford has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2023 reviews. Ford has resolved 150 complaints.

Ford Customer Service Contacts

1800 771 199 (Ireland)
133 673 (Australia)
8800 500 4201 (Russia)
1800 107 363 673 (Philippines)
1800 588 888 (Vietnam)
1800 112 3673 (Mexico)
+1 800 392 3673 (United States)
+44 203 564 4444 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 367 369 (New Zealand)
+32 24 822 000 (Belgium)
+45 43 582 000 (Denmark)
+31 707 703 777 (Netherlands)
+351 808 200 556 (Portugal)
+41 445 111 445 (Switzerland)
+65 63 762 233 (Singapore)
+27 860 011 022 (South Africa)
+82 16 006 003 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 3673 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 6248

Postboks 514, 1410 Kolbotn

Russia
ul. Moskovskaya, 18, a/ya 64, g. Khimki, Moscow region, 141402

Spain
Aptdo. de Correos № 3, 46700 Gandía (Valencia)

Sweden

Singapore
305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942

South Africa
PO BOX 411, Pretoria 0001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ford Customer Service. Initial Ford complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ford above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ford. Discuss the issues you have had with Ford and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ford Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Ford Motor Companypurchase of previously owned Honda Civic 2018 sold to us with damage.

Spoiler was held on with twist ties when purchased... several days later the spoiler came off when driving down the highway... returned to David McDavid to repair. They kept for several days and returned to us. After a couple of
weeks the spoiler came off again... returned to David McDavid and they refused to repair or replace.

We had to have the vehicle towed and eventually it ended up at a Honda dealer with us paying for the tow and repairs
$1400. This all happened in a period of 5 weeks from the purchase. We can send you specifics... David McDavid has the details at their location.

We are a Ford family - have been for many years. I was totally disappointed in how David McDavid handled the issue.. I had thought they had a good reputation in Ft. Worth. My grandson, who purchased the car, is a local graduate of TCU in Ft. Worth with his Masters Degree and a registered alum... I tell you this because he is a responsible young man. Jackie Rumbo - [protected]@central.com - [protected]

Oct 25, 2019

Ford Motor Company — 2018 ford f150

I noticed several weeks ago that my headlight assemblies were developing cracks after only 28, 000 miles.I...

Red Hill
    Oct 24, 2019

Ford Motor Company — service department

I made an appointment two weeks prior to my appointment date, which was on 10/12/19, at 8:00 am. I arrived...

Ford Motor Companyf-250 super duty def problem

We took our truck to Beaman Ford in Dickson TN for the recall on the DEF system and don't believe they really did the work.We think they just removed the code as the check engine light came back on within 30 days.They wanted us to then pay for testing.Once we put more DEF in the light went out and only came on when we were alerted the DEF was low.This week when that came on my husband put in 2.5 gallons of DEF fluid.Even though it showed full it cut him back to 50 mph and then idle and is stuck in idle.Beaman wantsd $165 to diagnose the DEF problem.They know what the problem is but...What can we do to get it out of idle.

• Co
        Countryphilly Nov 06, 2019

2016 Ford F250 80, 000 miles already had to replace the motor that cost $20, 000.00 now just a short time after replacing the motor the truck is back in the shop because it's doing the same thing it did when the dealer told us it needed a new motor. Now it's the def heater. We were told that has a 5 year 100, 000 miles warranty. Yet dealership says it's not covered ., also heard there was a recall on that same thing for [protected]

Ford Motor Companydesigner

To whom it may concern,

I just recently bought a new 2019 Ford Fusion S model.

I was told by the salesman could load the FordPass app on my phone to upload my contact list to list to my car. The contact list worked fine but I could load NOT other apps to my car after several tries. After further research, I was told that there is a modem that is not loaded on Fusion S model. I was told that it would be an after market expense which i feel should be automatic on all your late model cars.

My question is WHY this is not standard equipment of the Fusion S but on the Turbo & the hybrid models?

The reason now that CD's have been removed from cars & people listen to satellite radio WHY no modem in this model to receive internet apps?

I would like a response please.

Herb Tobias
      [protected]@aol.com

Ford Motor Companyeverything during my buying experience and after

Just to make it very clear: After 3 Ford cars, I'll never buy a Ford again thanks for my experience with Ford Costumer Service and your dealer Ford Elder of Tampa.
        I bought a Ecosport in March that should have had a hitch put in 2 weeks. I paid off the car in cash on the acquisition date. After 2 months they still didn't provide me with the hitch (that was the only reason I exchanged my car, because I needed a hitch for my mom's scooter). Then I went to the store and they said the only solution was pay another $4, 000.00 to get a Escape with a hitch. I did it because of my mom. By the way, they made my mom be sitting for 5 hours, in pain, waiting for them for a solution. I was yelled by the manager Dan Sills in the middle of the store, threatened of getting the security pulled me out of the store... So I ended up with a car that I didn't want, with scratches, a noise underneath and a carpet all messed up (I'm sure this car was in a crash, because besides the scratch and the carpet that was clearly changed, it has a noise once you turn the wheel). They said they would fix all those problems, but I would have to take the car and wait for the service, that couldn't be done on the weekends. As I work, weekends would be better for me, but it is not the best for them and that's what matters. Also, I would have to rent a car or call a uber or just wait for the service been done. Not even a car they offered me to be able to go back to my work, I would have to pay for their mess... Awefull costumer service again! I got 2 phone calls from Ford asking about my experience, and I told both of them about all of this... no call back from you neither! Meaning: you, Ford, don't care about what costumer service we are getting.
        Bye bye Ford!!! Welcome another car maker!!! Because Ford doesn't care.
        My name: Egly (Logan) Bittencourt

Oct 21, 2019

Ford Motor Company — service on my 2017 ford escape

About a month ago I called this dealership to schedule my car to come in for an oil change, to check a bolt...

Oct 21, 2019

Ford Motor Company — esp extended service plan

I purchased an ESP plan when I purchased my 2017 escape that I was charged 3300 dollars for. When I recently...

Oct 20, 2019

Ford Motor Company — oil changes and service

This place in Clarksville Ky even though I have a 2017 full bumper to bumper service for oil changes tire...

Oct 20, 2019

Damerow Ford — service dept

I took my 2008 Ford 450 to Damerow Ford on October 5, 2019 to have the exhaust heat sensor fix was going to...

Ford Motor Company — paint

Paint on the hood of my 2017 Ford Focus began peeling at 34, 000, which is still under warranty. The car ha...

Ford Motor Companyhickory cloninger ford

My wife and i bought a brand new 2016 ford focus. She noticed the transmission and clutch issues a month or two in. We have complained about it numerous times and have been told it wasn't bad enough to fix. Now that we are out of warranty they are requesting 2000 dollars to fix it. When we pushed back they claimed they would only.give us 400 dollars towards the fix. I believe they have falsified information on the case. I have reached out for the last 3 weeks and have gotten zero help from them. I asked for the regional service managers information and they are refusing to provide it or any information for any corporate assistance. I have never missed a payment, we have had our car serviced there, and have brought this to their attention numerous times. I am now paying a 400 dollar car payment and insurance on a car that is stuck sitting in the driveway, with no help. Please provide assistance because my next step is to get a lawyer. Thank you

Ford Motor Company — customer service

Took my car to Ford company in Athens 4260 Atlanta highway to get a recall on a airbag and some freeze plug...

Preston Ford — sales management team

Earlier this year I purchased a van with a utility body, and than I returned to this dealership to trade-in a...

Hurlock

Ford Motor Company2016 ford escape

I bought a 2016 Ford Escape from you just about 3 years ago
            Anyways the car has been fine it has just about 80, 000 miles on it now and I have had no trouble until the past few weeks. The check engine light came on saying there was a misfire in Cylinder 4. The car was just at Firestone getting an oil change and new tires and so I asked them to look at it. They replaced the spark plugs and cleaned out the fuel system as well as replacing a coil.

Needless to say the check engine light came on again.

Last Friday I was driving home from work and a red light came on and said the engine was overheating. The temp gauge went to the H. I was stopped at a red light and before I could pull over the car reset itself into safe driving mode and the temp gauge went down to normal. I drove the car home maybe 2 miles and than I drove it to Ford in Huntley. They just called me and stated the engine is cracked and it will cost me around 5K to repair.

The car is 3 years old and I did not get any extended warranty because I drive

(highway) about 70 miles a day and the warranty would be over within the first 4 years of purchase. I still have 2 years to pay on the car.

I need some assistance here if possible. Can you please advise me on what if anything I can do to get this corrected.

Thanks !

Alisa

• Updated by Alisa G · Oct 17, 2019

bought a 2016 Ford Escape from you just about 3 years ago

Needless to say the check engine light came on again.

The car is 3 years old and I did not get any extended warranty because I drive

Thanks !

Alisa

Oct 17, 2019

Ford Motor Company — 2014 ford focus se 19n08 transmission clutch shudder - transmission clutch warranty extension

10/17/2019: About a year ago (Fall 2018) I purchased a 2014 Ford Focus SE from a colleague that works on...

Ford Motor Companytiming of dome light and putting the key in the ignition. safety and convenience

When I get into my 2018 Ford Escape I like to lock the car door right away. That's a safety feature for me to be safely locked in the car before I put the key in the ignition. However, when I lock the door, the dome light turns off before I have a chance to get the key inito the igniton and I'm fumbling trying to find the keyhole when it's dark outside.
              I would suggest slowing the time the dome light shuts off to allow for getting the key into the ignition. I would only take a few more seconds. Just a suggestion.
              I love my Ford Escape otherwise. Thank you.

Ford Motor Company2018 ford f-150

Truck has been to two dealerships for a total of six times. Eng stalls and runs rouhg, check engine ligjht and wrench light come on and speed control will not work 27475 miles on the truck purchased 7/31/19 been sitting for over a month because Ford will not buy back or even address can't riski puttiong one of our guys in it again due to so many breakdowns. Our company has 123 Ford trucks and vans on the road but this issue has got me thinking about those Chevy and Dodge folks in sales that always want to meet.

• Updated by Scott RSS - BDG Rex Moore · Oct 15, 2019

Corrections Engine stalls, runs rough- misfires check engine ligjht and wrench light come on and speed control will not work 27475 miles on the truck purchased 7/31/18

Oct 15, 2019

Ford Motor Company — lifetime powertrain warranty

How can I buy a New F150 or 250 from a dealer that does not offer the warranty? Their end of year prices are...

Oct 15, 2019

Ford Motor Company — treatment I got from edenvale dealership

i went to basil green to change battery today in the morning and the service i got there was poor i had to...