Food4Lesstisha - manager is not able to comprehend english

P

I shopped at Food 4 Less 1616 W. Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802 on 12/2/17 at 10:11am. Attached are two photos: Kotex 22 Pads and Kotex $1.00 coupon.

I bought Kotex 22 Pads at $2.49. I have a coupon $1 which is good for any Kotex pads or liners and "not valid on any 14-22 ct liners". I gave Kotex coupon to cashier is Regina R. Regina read but didn't comprehend so she asked Tisha, manager. Tisha told her coupon is not good for Kotex 22 Pads.

So I came to Tisha to show her that "not valid on any 14-22 ct liners" where I bought Kotex 22 Pads. She said liners and pads are the same????? I am a man and bought for my wife so I am not expert at this. However, based on the coupon restriction "not valid on any 14-22 ct liners", I understand well that what I wanted to buy is legit.

My complaint is why Food 4 Less hires a manager who is not able to comprehend English?

tisha - manager is not able to comprehend english