[Resolved] Florydayservice

B Jun 27, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered 2 dresses and a bikini from Floryday on the 30th May 2019 for the total of £62.76. The payment was taken, but I did not receive a confirmation email (I've checked my junk folder) and I have also not received my items (todays date is 27th June 2019).

I have enquired about this on the Floryday website 'contact us' email... but have had no response.

I have messaged the company through Facebook... but have had no response that way either.

Customer service = 0

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Jul 06, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email bryony.[protected]@hotmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,