[Resolved] Floryday — service
I ordered 2 dresses and a bikini from Floryday on the 30th May 2019 for the total of £62.76. The payment was taken, but I did not receive a confirmation email (I've checked my junk folder) and I have also not received my items (todays date is 27th June 2019).
I have enquired about this on the Floryday website 'contact us' email... but have had no response.
I have messaged the company through Facebook... but have had no response that way either.
Customer service = 0
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Jul 06, 2019
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email bryony.[protected]@hotmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order? 
- Floryday - clothing