FloryDayno return process available

Order # [protected]
I ordered three items through this company. Two were cut too small in the arms, so I inquired through their live chat about return. Was informed " we do also accept the return and offer a full refund of item total if you are just not satisfied with it( you need to return at your own cost)" Glad to do that but, even after multiple inquiries, they would not provide and address for the return.
Just need to know where to return items for refund.

This company fills your inbox with emails about making purchases, but is remarkably uncommunicative regarding returns.

• FloryDay's response · Aug 25, 2016

Hi Mamahoodoo,

Thank you for your feedback. We checked that our service team has replied to your email twice. Would you please check your spam box or junk folder?

We've sent another email to you. Please have a check and give us a reply. Please be assured that we'll help you with the order.

You may also contact us via [email protected]

Kind Regards,

• Ci
    Cindy Dunlap Mette Jan 26, 2017

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THEY POST AN ADDRESS ON THEIR SITE- YET SAY IT IS NOT A RETURN ADDRESS... WHY POST THEn? THEY ARE NOW OFF FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR. STAY AWAY!!!

• Cl
    claire wilcox Jul 13, 2017

@FloryDay Hi I am having difficulty getting a response for 2 returns. I was told on the live chat that if my items were not suitable I would send them back to a depo in Manchester could you please issue me with a return ticket and address my order is order [protected] item pollster floral sleeve maxi dress [protected] polyester long maxi vintage dresses [protected]

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@Cindy Dunlap Mette Dear Cindy, please understand that we have return warehouses for different countries, the address on our website is not a return address. A return with return form with your package will help our staff in warehouse recognise your order and complete the refund process. Would you please let us know your order number and we will have a check for you.

• La
    LaLa Timps Dec 21, 2016

Suspect this lot are the same shower behing Modlily! Exactly the same complaint. I wrangled a returns address out of them and despite them suggesting a part refund (10% of £65!!) and I give the items to friends (yeah, right, like they'd be ok for my friends if they are not good enough quality for me????)
    I got an RMA number out of them and was determined to send the stuff back and get a full refund (even though registered shipment to China cost £18, it became a matter of principle)
    That was 8 months and a lot of 'tickets' later... still no refund.
    Now having the same challenge with Flory Day. 2 hopes of a refund. Lesson learned.
    My advice? Just avoid these Facebook retailers like the plague, whilst I know a lot of our in country retailers have clothes made in China, they have stringent quality controls in place. When you deal direct with these rag trade Chinese retailers it seems you have zero protection, lose your in country consumer rights.

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@LaLa Timps Dear LaLa, we are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to [email protected] with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Angelina Steph Dec 03, 2016

Return Address (Note: Please send the item(s) back to mainland China as below address, instead of Hong
    Kong) Name: Address:

Shenzhen
    China
    [protected](Returns & Refunds)

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@Angelina Steph Hi Angelina, thank you for your comment. We would appreciate that you can revoke the information as it is not the correct return address. We have return warehouses for different countries, and a return with return form will help our staff in warehouse recognise your order and complete the refund process. Tips for other customers: If there's any problem with your order, please do contact our after sale department first. They will do their best to help you out.

Jan Eaton Nov 13, 2016

I am having the same problem! 😡

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@Jan Eaton Hi Jan, would you please let us know your order so that we can assist you further?

Janette Olson Richan Nov 04, 2016

I am supposed to send it back and have it back in their hands within 14 days, but yet i can't get an Address to send it back. I was worried the second I ordered from this place, because I did not receive a confirmation order email, but yet money was taken out of my account. I received the products, however, something seems fishy when I can't get anyone to give me an address. Live chat kept saying I needed to wait for an email back...? why can't he just give it to me? Odd.

Janette Olson Richan Nov 04, 2016

i've asked for a return address as well through live chat and he wouldn't give it to me. Now what?

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@Janette Olson Richan Hi Janette, please send us your order number and request to [email protected] with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

• Mr
    Mrs Blobby Sep 28, 2016

I ordered 4 dresses from Floryday. All 4 are poor quality. I can't get a return address to send them back and they suggest I keep them or sell them to friends! They offer to give me vouchers to spend on their site instead!

• De
    Dea13 May 27, 2017

@Mrs Blobby The same just happened to me! I'm stunned! They would refund a 40% amount of money or 50% if I use an in-shop credit instead. That would be wasted money, indeed! I want 100%. And the two dresses are sooo bad I wouldn't even give them to a charity shop. They feel and sound like the material used for umbrellas! Let's wait and see, what happens. They were swift in their reply. That's a plus.

• De
    Devorah Rachel Ramey Sep 09, 2016

Did you get your refund ???

• FloryDay Jan 17, 2017

@Devorah Rachel Ramey Hello,

What can I do for you?

You can send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Mamahoodoo Aug 26, 2016

I was contacted promptly by a Floride representative after posting my complaint. A resolution was suggested that allowed for a full refund in exchange for amending my complaint. I will repost my complaint if the refund is not completed, but willing to trust they will stand by their offer.

• FloryDay Jan 17, 2017

@Mamahoodoo Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.