Having problems with FloryDay?

FloryDay reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 14, 2016. The latest review Clothes/shipping was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint Refund was resolved on Dec 26, 2020. FloryDay has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 489 reviews. FloryDay has resolved 432 complaints.

FloryDay Customer Service Contacts

+852 81 990 949 (Hong Kong)
Flar/Rm 11, 09/F,1 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong KL
Hong Kong

FloryDay Complaints & Reviews

FloryDayunethical behaviour, wrong order, breach of privacy

Very unprofessional company. Shipped me someone else's order and included an invoice with the other persons personal information. I never got my 1 dress order. Then they wanted me the costumer to pay for the re-shipping of this persons order or to meet with her in person!
Ignored my request for re-shipping my correct order and to send me a self addressed envelope so I could return the items.
I have relocated to canada and doing the shipping for them is not possible, post costs from here are outrageous $40 for her items. I have repeatedly asked them to resend my order and got the run around, generic vague nonsense and unwillingness to take responsability and fix the mistake asap, now I just want a full refund and for them to send me a return envelope at their cost. Avoid this nightmare consumers.

• FloryDay's response · Jan 17, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Floryday.com — return policy

I bought three dress on Floryday.com because their site assured me that returns were quick and easy. The...

FloryDay — dress

Hi, I have just received 2 beautiful dresses from this company. The dresses are well made but one is simply...

Floryday.comdress nothing like advertised

I placed an order and once this dress arrived, it looks nothing like what was advertised, it is completely see-through, very bad quality and not even the same colour. The actual dress I received looks like a low quality night gown and will never be worn, i would not pay R50 for this dress never mind R1800 (after customs) Thankfully I am a social media manager and will make sure that I will be spreading the word. Total rip off!!!
    dress>>> https://www.floryday.com/Polyester-Others-3-4-Sleeves-Maxi-Casual-Dresses-m1011850

RESOLVED

Company emailed and everything is now sorted out they are giving me a full refund on the dress and have apologised as this is not the products they would like to be known for.

• FloryDay's response · Sep 05, 2016

Hi Candise,

It is a shame to know that you are not satisfied with the dress. We've sent you an email regarding the order. Please have a check. Please be assured that we'll do our best to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.

For any more question, you can contact us at [email protected]

Floryday

FloryDay — no return process available

Order # [protected] I ordered three items through this company. Two were cut too small in the arms, so I...

FloryDay — very poor customer service.

I have ordered a dress from FloryDay website and when I received it and tried it on I was very disappointed...

FloryDay — delivery

Ordered a dress from www.floryday.com and required quick delivery because I needed the dress for a special...

FloryDay — total scam!!

I have made an order and decided to cancel it because I found something for a better price on another...

FloryDaydishonest company

I have ordered an item from this terrible company and I do regret that I did not check the reviews online.
      I placed my order and paid for it. Later I got contacted by FloryDay and was told that they did not receive the money. I immediately contacted my bank to see did the payment went through or not and was told that FloryDay did get it. But these people kept telling me there was no money and asked me to pay again but I refused. Then they just stopped replying to my messages.
      I found their Facebook page and tried to contact them there but nothing. Then I left a negative review on their page and it was immediately deleted. I left another one and got blocked.
      I already contacted my bank and asked for help. Just to be sure I also blocked FloryDay. Do not believe this company, they are very dishonest!

• FloryDay's response · Aug 15, 2016

Dear Yuus00181,

It is a shame to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we'll help you with the order.

Would you please send us your order number and request to [email protected] with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

• Ha
          Harriett H Wood Aug 02, 2020

Please advice on the status of my order # [protected]
          Tracking # YT2019521266069549
          Please advise of the status of my order. There many complaints on line about your company. Order placed 6/30/2020.
          If you can't ship asap please refund charge of $56.97

anne Redd Oct 15, 2018

Looking at a few items, although I knew that the materials would not be fantastic because of the prices, I ordered a top, a dress, and 2 pairs of shoes. My shoe size is 38 but I ordered size 39 as it was for winter wear. These shoes are not even size 36 ! the dress material I could use for dusting and the jumper is one of the most horrific colour and nothing to do with the photos ! I therefore contacted the return department asking them for an address where to post the goods. So far no reply and looking at the amount of complains on this site, I do not think I will. I am going to make sure that they are not allowed to advertise on Facebook any longer

[email protected]

• So
          Someone in Mississauga Sep 05, 2018

Total scam and I never have got my return refund.

• Hc
          H Coelho Apr 23, 2018

Floryday is a rip of company, do not order anything from Floryday, your Item will never reach you and you will not get your refund too. I had ordered item in February came March no Item received, I had to cancel the item and requested refund until today (April) not received my refund. This company is a real fraud looking at all the reviews.

• Qa
          Qal Apr 06, 2018

I am not complaining I am writing to go against the norm, I have received excellent service from yourselves although I had to have a refund on two of the items due to sizing but if I go into a shop I might need to try different sizes on when I try on different items so that is not a problem, my refund experience was excellent money back an my account within a few days. Very impressed. Thank you

Josephine McCarron

• Ca
          CarGriff Oct 03, 2017

FloryDay emailed me and told me they are cancellingwill my order because they didnt recieve verification of my xredit card in time. Okay, I go to place the order AGAIN and it's still pending on the website (yet, in this time period it has been quick and easy for them to cancel one of my preorders). I have emailed them (both service and feedback) 18 times! Eighteen! And they refuse to help me, cancel the order on the page, etc they just respond with my inquiry has been "noted." They will not send me items or cancel my transaction or even properly reslond to me!

• Su
          Susannah Bacon Jun 02, 2017

Dont ever order from floryday - very dishonest company. they don't respond oh and the clothes are not stocked but made! doesn't say anything on the web that this is what happens!!
          If you value your money, don't waste it on this company, because you will receive crap product and loads of problems trying to get a refund.
          Don't use floryday - tell your friends

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@Susannah Bacon Dear Susannah, thank you for your comment. We are sorry that there might be some misunderstanding. We do indicate on our check out page that it needs preparing time for each item. Some of items with stocks will be sent out very soon after you place the order. Would you please let us know your order number and we will check your order. Please send us your order number and request to [email protected] with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday Service Team

• Re
          Rebecca Freeman Oct 14, 2016

Before I placed an order with you, I called to ask about the return policy. I was told "Returns are accepted within the first week." NOTHING was said about items not fitting being an unacceptable reason for returning. THAT is ridiculous! Your clothes are crap, and you're liars on top of that. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE, people!!!

• FloryDay Jul 12, 2017

@Rebecca Freeman Dear Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to know that you are not satisfied with your order. We do have easy return policy. Would you please let us know your order number and we will check it further for you and help you out. Please send us your order number and request to [email protected] with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Floryday Service Team